Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Another video on 2k15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMOyTqeMPeM

If you have any doubts that this won't be a reskinned 2k14 welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Punchsport Pagoda Games Thread: WWE made a virtual card game, we're officially nerdier than World of Warcraft

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Roman Reigns posted:

Another video on 2k15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMOyTqeMPeM

If you have any doubts that this won't be a reskinned 2k14 welp
I like the broken chair legs floating on the middle rope. We've even still got the same wonky physics, hooray!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Non-player models at ringside is now up to 5. Looks like all the pieces of the announce table have physics and just don't vanish into thin air. Looks like Orton sold being dropped on the monitor too. I like the small things but not enough to impress me.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Aug 14, 2014

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

pressedbunny posted:

I like the broken chair legs floating on the middle rope. We've even still got the same wonky physics, hooray!

2kuality.

For real though this is good news because it means VGCW will still be rockin' in the new age.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Hopefully next year virtual concepts does the whole thing. Fingers crossed.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Next year will be the same poo poo.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Rare Swagger so I know I can beat any Cesaros that show up, and an uncommon Justin Gabriel. Close, but not quite a Zack Ryder.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

pressedbunny posted:

Screw the Big Swing. If Cesaro starts doing that pause in mid air after a springboard, then the WWE will have to push him!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

My first super rare card was Naomi, she wrecks everyones poo poo.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
I have a Super Rare tag team of Kofi and Mr. McMahon. Just the thought of that makes me happy.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I have a Super Rare John Cena, he is very good.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Under the vegetable posted:

Hopefully next year virtual concepts does the whole thing. Fingers crossed.

:laffo:

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Majinfoose posted:

My first super rare card was Naomi, she wrecks everyones poo poo.

Haha my first super rare was Nikki Bella, who judging from her stats could take my rare Seth Rollins in a fight.

I won my second KOTR and my entire reward for it was a common Fandango.

e: mods please change my name to 'a common fandango'

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

My starting rare in Supercard was Sheamus and he's basically able to steamroll anyone since the only stat below 95 is toughness after a few levels. I also got 2 uncommon Barrett's so I'm training those up. Do I need to train one or both up to max to get the most out of the combine?

Bollocks to 2k15, this is way better.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

njsykora posted:

My starting rare in Supercard was Sheamus and he's basically able to steamroll anyone since the only stat below 95 is toughness after a few levels. I also got 2 uncommon Barrett's so I'm training those up. Do I need to train one or both up to max to get the most out of the combine?

The tutorial says "combine max level superstars for most potential" so I am guessing both should be max level

Might be a typo tho

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
How do I mark a card as not "In Use"? I wanna feed R-Truth to Yokozuna but it keeps saying Truth is In Use. :\

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Capsaicin posted:

How do I mark a card as not "In Use"? I wanna feed R-Truth to Yokozuna but it keeps saying Truth is In Use. :\

He might be in your King of the Ring deck, that was my problem.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

He might be in your King of the Ring deck, that was my problem.

Yeah your KotR deck is effectively 2 exhibition decks since you're supposed to keep swapping them out.

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.
... dang, Supercard is WAY more fun than it has any right to be.

Training Summer Rae to be a murder machine is fun!!

edit: She just got beaten by Eva Marie. whut

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Happy Happyist posted:

I hate not having an Android device. Stupid Microsoft products.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Happy Happyist posted:

Having a good Diva pretty much is a guaranteed match win right now (my currebnt record is 49-1) as far as I can tell. Combined with smart playing of a boost card and it seems pretty easy to get 2-1 if not a 3-0 result.

King of the Ring seems like it takes way too long and takes too many cards out of your pool I'm not sure I'll compete again.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
Supercard is great. I've played a few exhibition matches here and there throughout the day but am excited to go home and invest some proper time in it. And I'll agree with Happy Happyist, this game is way more fun than it has any right to be.

e - I love the fight animations because it's exactly the same way I used to play with my wrestling action figures when I was a kid :kimchi:

cyberia fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Aug 15, 2014

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I see some people have uncommon/rare cards with a "Pro" stick on them. How do you get them?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I see some people have uncommon/rare cards with a "Pro" stick on them. How do you get them?

Combine two of the same cards together.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

What's up with the special abilities on the cards? They just kind of seem to get activated randomly and I have no idea what's going on there.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

This game is so addicting. Prolly the best little time waster game i've download on any phone.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I like how a given matchup just takes like maybe 20 seconds so you can just flow through a whole bunch quickly. Now if only the game would give me the ultimate Zack Ryder and also a better diva than Common Summer Rae, preferably the best tier Eva Marie just for the fun of that.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

What's up with the special abilities on the cards? They just kind of seem to get activated randomly and I have no idea what's going on there.

They're just buffs to a stat on the card.

So Del Rio is still in this.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Forceholy posted:

They're just buffs to a stat on the card.

So Del Rio is still in this.

It was probably made before he got fired. I like how my blue Swagger blows every Del Rio away, it's just like I'm watching Raw!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I am having no luck getting a Rare or better Cesaro. It's the only thing I really want.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I got a Rare Stone Cold, Daniel Bryan, Kofi, AJ and RVD. I'm steamrolling everything.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Got a Super Rare Shawn Michaels earlier. It's been a wonderful thing, and goes pretty well with my rare Ambrose & Rollins tag team, Brock, and the green AJ I just kind of fed a lot of cards to in lieu of getting a better Diva drop. Only person she's lost to is a super rare Brie Bella, and I can only imagine the disappointment of the guy who got that thing.

This game is too addicting :(

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

My current team: Rare Mark Henry(maxed), Super Rare Andre, SR Vince McMahon, SR Erick Rowan, and Uncommon Summer Rae(maxed)

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

you're all talking gibberish, please let us return to discussing the subtle manipulation of TEW momentum grades

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Well I have some heat with SuperCard now, because it just froze after winning a match and now my Kindle Fire won't reboot or anything :v:

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Just a reminder that in SuperCard to get the best out of your cards, combine 2 max level cards. I did testing with some commons and combing them any early loses you quit a few stat points. Just dump all of your grey and green cards into any blue card and cross your fingers for a double.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
My SC team includes a SR Rollins, Rare Ambrose, Rare Kofi, Rare Christian and AJ. It's like a IWC stable.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Got it working again and found a blue Mr. Perfect who can tag with Swagger :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Even if you don't see the animation or the number turning yellow, the stat boost still counts. :eng101:

Over 100 matches now with only three losses. There are a few people with a really low number of matches played with some good/leveled cards. Likely just the database not updating constantly, but it could also be a sign of money being spent.