Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Once, I ate some onions at Sanford's and got the farts once I got home. My roommate was sitting three feet away when I let a big one seep out. For a moment, I was afraid I sharted, but luckily I didn't.

Anyway, my roommate started gagging and retching a few seconds later. Apparently they could feel the texture of my fart as it slipped down their throat. Long story short, my roommate was not happy.

But I still love farting and enjoy the sport at all times. I bet you have a story about crop dusting old ladies at Walmart. I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Hey, that's great. Good stuff, OP.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
one time I thought I was gonna fart but instead a huge turd came out and everyone ran away. the end.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I see you are gay. when did you begin farting comfortably with your life partner?

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
ate a hoagie once, had a mad fart after

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
at what point in your life did you realize you were "different"? was your homosexuality caused by abuse? rape?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
:gas:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

one time I let out 2 farts 1 squirt into the sleeping OP's left nostril one into the right but the 2nd squirt was wet oops well thats my story thanks and bye

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

at what point in your life did you realize you were "different"? was your homosexuality caused by abuse? rape?

read your posts, now I'm gay

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
did "fart-play" ever play a part in your early sexual encounters with your family?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
at what age were you raped?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
here i sit broken hearted
came to shitpost but only farted

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

hey lois i fahted

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
do you feel overcome with guilt from your deviant fart-centric homosexuality or have you been able to find community with others who share your values?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
when you and your lover fart on each other do you snuggle afterwards or run away in disgust? when I accidently crapped in my pants, no one wanted to be around me :( so I was very upset. do you experience sadness or are you immune to emotions because of your disease?

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

at what age were you raped?
Ask your mom.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
your homosexuality obviously defines you, do you have a hard time defining your "fart-version" kink homo persona to others? are you out about it?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
was your family brought up farting on each other sexually? is incest a part of your farting ritual?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what role do your genitals play in your fart ritual? do you mutilate them?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i'm glad you are posting in gbs again, dad gay. so what

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Gays don't fart, everyone knows that. They teach that in school along with evolution. I have no interest in your anti-fart propaganda.

Also, I just farted and it smelled.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I fart, therefore I queef.

love my preemies!
Sep 26, 2004

my dad... gay :(

*fart*

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
lol *lets out a little laugh like gorge 2. bush.*

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

this thread is begging for the "poo poo post" tag

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

its pretty lovely when you get all wound up for a decent poo poo and you do your pre-poo poo rituals and then you sit down only to have a gigantic fart instead

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
it's heartbreaking, really

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Bad Titty Puker posted:

it's heartbreaking, really
fartbreaking

Starting the day with a fart is a good way to start the day.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

when i fart it seems like someone always walks past a few minutes later like every time. before i was watching tv and i thought "oh no one will come into the loungeroom for at least 10 minutes" so i farted then sure enough a housemate came and walked past

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i have been huffing my farts and foreskin heavily, for hours

i was cupping my balls to harvest the smell and didnt even notice

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

thats my favourite fart story

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I cowarded-punched a guy once and while he was unconcious on the ground I put my rear end right close to his face to fart straight into his face and along with the fart a wasp came out and stung his eye.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

lonesomedwarf posted:

when i fart it seems like someone always walks past a few minutes later like every time. before i was watching tv and i thought "oh no one will come into the loungeroom for at least 10 minutes" so i farted then sure enough a housemate came and walked past

You are The Fart Whisperer

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

its pretty lovely when you get all wound up for a decent poo poo and you do your pre-poo poo rituals and then you sit down only to have a gigantic fart instead

I dunno it often echoes nicely and is quite satisfying and then you have a lil' giggle. ALthough agreed it's no fun if you still feel like you need a poo poo after.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I once had gastric flu and shat myself seven times in one day. Once at work, once on the bus on the way home, and then shat the bed so many times I was lying naked on newspaper as I'd run out of bedding

It was like my arsehole had just completely stopped working for a few days

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Clamps McGraw posted:

I once had gastric flu and shat myself seven times in one day. Once at work, once on the bus on the way home, and then shat the bed so many times I was lying naked on newspaper as I'd run out of bedding

It was like my arsehole had just completely stopped working for a few days

GBS 1.4 - I once had gastric flu and shat myself seven times in one day

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Gas OP

Kill his family

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

Gas OP

Kill his family
lol

I've already gassed my family.

Another time, I walked down the cooking aisle in Walmart but little did I know something was cooking in me. As I sauntered past the condensed milk, I dropped a poot which smelled strongly of rotting garbage. Moments later, a blue hair with a walker stopped near the drop zone. As I glanced over my shoulder for confirmation, I laughed, knowing she was breathing my noxious fumes.

Farts are a universal human experience that should be embraced, not shamed.

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Old lady white knighters itt obviously.

Not quite fart related, but I just took a dump and the smell offended people enough that they went outside for fresh air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
one time i needed to make the poop so i went to the poo poo place
the toilet seat was up so i moved it down.
as i did this i farted.
i then turned around and sat down.
my face was right in the spot in which i had farted
i farted in my own face
i learned not to fart before sitting down again

• Locked thread