Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

omgomgomg posted:

I guess theres still hope?

well when you have full creative control over your angles i'll be happy to give you the benefit of the doubt, xavier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

omgomgomg posted:

I guess theres still hope?

Is been a long time since something huge has happened at a ppv they should have new nation come out and make some grand statement.

We all know it won't happen, but it would be nice.

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
Hall's been posting pics like that since he got Twitter. Women send them to him, he gets permission. Y'all need to calm down

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

DM Punk posted:

Poor Taz.

He's right. JR, not Taz. Well Taz may be right too idk.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

KungFu Grip posted:

Is that dril

Twitter would make a lot of sense if @dril was actually Scott Hall.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

DM Punk posted:

Poor Taz.

Fuckin hate how JR said "arguably". Why do people do this? Just have an opinion for gently caress sake.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ICHIBAHN posted:

Fuckin hate how JR said "arguably". Why do people do this? Just have an opinion for gently caress sake.

Because if he didn't, people would bitch about how he's making a blanket statement of objective truth without watching every wrestling TV show aired anywhere in the world, going back to the Gorgeous George era.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Tarodia posted:

Hall's been posting pics like that since he got Twitter. Women send them to him, he gets permission. Y'all need to calm down

You don't even understand what's being discussed.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

ICHIBAHN posted:

This is JR we're talking about. His blog is 99% "I can't comment on the matter and it's anyone's guess." The man doesn't take a stand on anything. He's the ultimate diplomat.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Wow...I really want to buy some Wendy's now. Nicely done.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

The ball is now firmly in Digiorno's pizza' court to try and win back the IWC

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
You know I don't think it's that hard to sell Wendy's and frozen pizza to wrestling fans.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Daniel Bryan posted:

The world can wait no longer. It’s time for @WWEBigE to share his thoughts on 9/11.

Keepin busy.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gonzo McFee posted:

Keepin busy.

The E in Big E stands for Benghazi.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
"Hey Russev, I'm coming for you like Bush came for the Towers!"

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Gonzo McFee posted:

Keepin busy.

I hope he relates it to the McMahon steroid trial. Or maybe just Kaitlin's boyfriend getting charged with steroids.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

1373°C ain't enough to melt steel man, it needs 1375°C

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I don't know what is less shocking, that the WWE has a garrison sized flag or the smaller flag underneath it:

http://twitter.com/VinceMcMahon/status/500414670864674816/

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The huge flag is essentially a billboard. You can see it from the highway.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Gaz-L posted:

Because if he didn't, people would bitch about how he's making a blanket statement of objective truth without watching every wrestling TV show aired anywhere in the world, going back to the Gorgeous George era.

gently caress those idiots tho.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

What the gently caress Lance.

Lance Storm posted:

Please quit asking me for RTs. If you look closely Cancer Charities are a total scam, and do more harm than good. I do not support them.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

source: infowars.com

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Meanwhile Vince Russo loving joins the skype call for the charity stream so go gently caress yourself Lance

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Presumably he's referring to Susan Komen Foundation. It's not at all unreasonable to detest pinkwashing

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Maybe Lance Storm doesn't want people with cancer to see all this money being donated and get false hope.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Basic Chunnel posted:

Presumably he's referring to Susan Komen Foundation. It's not at all unreasonable to detest pinkwashing

he is not

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

Basic Chunnel posted:

That'd be one thing, and one that I'd agree with him on, but damning all cancer charities is reprehensible.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

#AskQuestions

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

What a twat, jesus christ.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

#WakeUp #AskQuestions #HEEL

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

I hate pro wrestlers.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The charity stream Lance Storm is complaining about?

They recruited Vince Russo to volunteer to help them raise money.

Vince Russo: On this day, a better person than Lance Storm.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Everyone: On this day, a better person than Lance Storm.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I cannot believe Vince loving Russo is on a higher moral standing than Lance Storm

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

SOMEHOW NOT A FAKE TWEET

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Daniel Bryan posted:

SOMEHOW NOT A FAKE TWEET

this is the twitter version of 'nothing goes over my head. i would catch it'