Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJZRYrCJLus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

why does anyone neeed...... that many goddamn buns?

dogcrash truther
its a buncar life

Salmiakki

a car,. but instead of being filled with hamburger buns, its filled with rabbit buns

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Salmiakki posted:

a car,. but instead of being filled with hamburger buns, its filled with rabbit buns

FluffieDuckie

evidently people need lots of bananas too

Salmiakki

FluffieDuckie posted:

evidently people need lots of bananas too

the goddamn bancar

Pedantra

by Lowtax
ive heard the buncar is blowing every social media site the gently caress up. according to recent trends its currently the single coolest thing to post on the internet.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Those buns don't look delicious.

Those bananas are almost phallic so me gusta. :pervert:

google THIS

BÚNCĂR, buncăre, s. n. 1. Construcție alcătuită dintr-un recipient de oțel, de beton etc. și un schelet de susținere, destinată depozitării temporare a unor materiale granulare. 2. Cutie metalică destinată depozitării pieselor la mașinile-unelte în vederea prelucrării lor. 3. Compartiment amenajat pe nave pentru depozitarea combustibilului (cărbuni). 4. Mic adăpost blindat; cazemată. – Din germ. Bunker.
Sursa: DEX '09 (2009) | Adăugată de LauraGellner | Semnalează o greșeală | Permalink

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Salmiakki posted:

the goddamn bancar

Matoi Ryuko

1. OCD
2. Big rear end family reunion

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Matoi Ryuko posted:

1. OCD
2. Big rear end family reunion

sperm donor family bbq

GEExCEE

someone is trying to impress sir mix-a-lot

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

don't bring your weak sauce bun game to this man's brickcar hotness

cuntman.net

a car filled with toy cars which are filled with smaller toy cars and also its inside a bigger car

cuntman.net

an inflatable car so you can put a real car inside a nother real car

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Sleepy Owl posted:

a car filled with toy cars which are filled with smaller toy cars and also its inside a bigger car

what's that i can't hear you over the glub glub of my fishcar

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
this is america and anyone can fill there car with any food item they want

terry_orange

There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
#M.L.G.420blazeitokerz
cumcar

Salmiakki

cuntman.net

instead of a lot of buns in a car, a lot of cars in a bun

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

goddamn. just...goddamn. god.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther
bunc

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

lol

beer pal

im heavily into the buncar phenomenon

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
uncarb

i am he

the goddamn buncar is, extremely, my poo poo

beer pal

that car, is no bunc :mrgw:

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
in a car crash, perhaps the buns would act as a bunbag

i am he

hmm maybe he's going to.... i dunno? eat the buns? like a normal person? maybe he's just a regular loving guy who's going to eat the buns.

Salmiakki

i am he posted:

hmm maybe he's going to.... i dunno? eat the buns? like a normal person? maybe he's just a regular loving guy who's going to eat the buns.

hes gonna break the guinness world records of most amount of buns eaten in a car

gingerberger

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
brick car is best car.

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

Also worth mentioning, he probably got these buns for free. He did not pay for the buns.

Salmiakki

dogcrash truther posted:

Also worth mentioning, he probably got these buns for free. He did not pay for the buns.

they appeared overnight, bought by the mysterious bunman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

have you seen the price of storage in this city? they would be crazy not to horde those calorie dense buns in the vehicle.

• Locked thread