Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
At some point I'm going to have to stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
Aw helll yiss dis rock fukken rocks

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i dont know whos in my avatar :(

Uhhhh rock band lingo uhh corpses i guess

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Raaah I"m angry about somethign!!!!

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I long for death

Doug Sisk
Sep 11, 2001
I am my avatar, so hello.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
E/N Bullshit > Why do I keep getting friendzoned?

E/N, I've got a big problem here. No matter how much I try to keep girls interested in me they're always running off with big dumb beefcake types, and it's pretty lame. I just don't get what women want! They're always talking about how much they're looking for someone's who's 'honest' and won't cheat on them. I'm honest! I have nothing to hide, honest. Is it that I have a big video game collection? I mean it's 2014, that stuff's normal by now, so what's the big whoop? Do I have to lie and say 'oh I'm into music, Nirvana, Radiohead, the works' instead of being completely open? Yes, I am a gamer. No, I don't plan on stopping just because I've graduated. To me video games are the novels of the 21st century. They're not just toys anymore, they're cultural works that should be held with the same regard as greats like 'Catcher in the Rye', 'Ender's Game', and 'Atlas Shrugged'. Besides, novels today have started pandering to the lowest common denominator. It's always about vaguely adult teenagers who have to overcome some bullcrap or another but find hard true love under the wise council of their genitals. But video games have spanned every scope and boundary that humans can imagine. I've never seen modern books match the scope and beauty of 'Journey', or the down-home yet quirky charm of 'EarthBound', or the great expanse of the universe Bungie delivers to us in the 'Halo' franchise. I think it's time we admit it to ourselves - gamers are the Renaissance Men of tomorrow, and we should stop glorifying tasteless know-nothings who think they have a finger on the pulse of art. We as a society need to grow up and accept change, or else stagnate in what the past thinks.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Gyra_Solune posted:

E/N Bullshit > Why do I keep getting friendzoned?

E/N, I've got a big problem here. No matter how much I try to keep girls interested in me they're always running off with big dumb beefcake types, and it's pretty lame. I just don't get what women want! They're always talking about how much they're looking for someone's who's 'honest' and won't cheat on them. I'm honest! I have nothing to hide, honest. Is it that I have a big video game collection? I mean it's 2014, that stuff's normal by now, so what's the big whoop? Do I have to lie and say 'oh I'm into music, Nirvana, Radiohead, the works' instead of being completely open? Yes, I am a gamer. No, I don't plan on stopping just because I've graduated. To me video games are the novels of the 21st century. They're not just toys anymore, they're cultural works that should be held with the same regard as greats like 'Catcher in the Rye', 'Ender's Game', and 'Atlas Shrugged'. Besides, novels today have started pandering to the lowest common denominator. It's always about vaguely adult teenagers who have to overcome some bullcrap or another but find hard true love under the wise council of their genitals. But video games have spanned every scope and boundary that humans can imagine. I've never seen modern books match the scope and beauty of 'Journey', or the down-home yet quirky charm of 'EarthBound', or the great expanse of the universe Bungie delivers to us in the 'Halo' franchise. I think it's time we admit it to ourselves - gamers are the Renaissance Men of tomorrow, and we should stop glorifying tasteless know-nothings who think they have a finger on the pulse of art. We as a society need to grow up and accept change, or else stagnate in what the past thinks.

lol

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!
*futurama catchphrase*

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

deadking posted:

*futurama catchphrase*

*takes ring off corpse, puts ring on own finger*

Hey ladies, I'm taken

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
I hate my avatar. It's so....

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

This casket sure is boring.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
Nope, none in here...

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
↑↑↑ ↑↑↑↑ ↑↑ ↑↑↑ ↑↑ ↑↑

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
kiss my rear end

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

JESUS CAME DOWN IN MARY'S rear end

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I actually don't know anything about Ron Paul.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

I actually don't know anything about Ron Paul.

He will make anime real

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

:mmmhmm:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

*ganks u*

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

THIS THREAD WILL BE A SCREAM!!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Beep beep GBS!

Now time to take my antidepressants.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
why are you...looking at me like that?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

whatis posted:

why are you...looking at me like that?

i cant help it

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

o_0

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
(destroys patrick peterson)

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

g

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
*5.25 floppy shhhp, clunk ztztzztztxtt *
*pyramid sound*

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dog gay so what

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

a

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

I know what your greater omentum feels like...

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I am carrying out a UN-sanctioned humanitarian operation. Please stop fighting.

*bombed by US pilot*

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
:mrapig:

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
*BEOWWWWWWRRRRRR. flipppth. PLOOP*

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
*slams the joystick and rudder all over the drat place* Lisa! Or Minmay!

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Hello

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
BEEEP

BEEEP

BEEEP