Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
White flight creates a wound, allowing the poor problem to fester and grow like a fungus that will eventually spread into nearby neighborhoods. It seems that whenever poor blacks and their associates move into a town, rich and middle class people eventually haul rear end out of town after failing to eradicate the poor infestation through passive aggressive means. Property values drop as the neighborhood begins to detroit. There is another way to eradicate the poors. Instead of fleeing town, assimilate the poors through miscegenation, outright adoption, and charities. Stick around for 15 years and help the poors better themselves and get into college.

Play the long game for 15 years and not only will the black population in your area be diminished through miscegenation, you'll find your property values return and your new neighbors to be more fun than your rich snob buddies. Poors can't get out of poverty by themselves, they need someone to shepherd them out. Teach them your ways and customs. Don't send your young adult christians to mission in Africa, send them to the poor neighborhoods to express the importance of education and inform of the dangerous and sad realities of drugs dealing and other criminal activity. Most of all, show them some love and compassion.

At the end of the day, remember that you stingy; rich, money-hoarding white people create and enable poverty. Stop running away from problems you created.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

non plat op, didn't read

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Palpek posted:

non plat op, didn't read

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Palpek posted:

non plat op, didn't read

Could someone with plat quote the OP? I'd like to read it but I don't want aids.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

@Palpek, you forced my hand.

@RobattoJesus

Chris Awful posted:

White flight creates a wound, allowing the poor problem to fester and grow like a fungus that will eventually spread into nearby neighborhoods. It seems that whenever poor blacks and their associates move into a town, rich and middle class people eventually haul rear end out of town after failing to eradicate the poor infestation through passive aggressive means. Property values drop as the neighborhood begins to detroit. There is another way to eradicate the poors. Instead of fleeing town, assimilate the poors through miscegenation, outright adoption, and charities. Stick around for 15 years and help the poors better themselves and get into college.

Play the long game for 15 years and not only will the black population in your area be diminished through miscegenation, you'll find your property values return and your new neighbors to be more fun than your rich snob buddies. Poors can't get out of poverty by themselves, they need someone to shepherd them out. Teach them your ways and customs. Don't send your young adult christians to mission in Africa, send them to the poor neighborhoods to express the importance of education and inform of the dangerous and sad realities of drugs dealing and other criminal activity. Most of all, show them some love and compassion.

At the end of the day, remember that you stingy; rich, money-hoarding white people create and enable poverty. Stop running away from problems you created.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The OP is human garbage

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Chris Awful posted:

You've just been ferged

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
the white man's burden in america

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

id love to live somewhere with no white people

What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~

Chris Awful posted:

If this is true, it's hosed up.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Blacks have to earn my noble Aryan seed by pulling themselves up by their sagging waistbands.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
kill all white people

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
White flight is so over, the new hotness is gentrification.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i like how the jews have convinced white mornons to feel guilty about wanting to live in a neighborhood where they won't get mugged lmao.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I'm white and I think we should all be eliminated. The best way would be to make White Man's Guilt over slavery actually build up until we all commit suicide en masse.

It's for the betterment of mankind

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Palpek posted:

n̶o̶n̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶t̶ new money op, didn't read

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

I can't win. gently caress this cruel world.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
You don't have to be black to be poor you big racist hitler.

Badass
Apr 14, 2014

Mulefisk posted:

It helps though

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Mulefisk posted:

I'm 1/3 black and 1/3 poor. Coincidence? I think not.

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Chris Awful posted:

I'm yam not a charity , Har har har

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I think the simplest solution to America's race issue would be to have all the black people move to one of those near empty states and let them start their own Republic of New Africa. It's not like white people are actually doing anything useful with say, North Dakota.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Chris Awful posted:

@RobattoJesus

lol you dumbass

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Badass posted:

It helps though

shut it, non-plat

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Palpek posted:

non plat op, didn't read

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
white flight is dead you retard

it's actually pretty cool

we went out to the buttfuck nowhere, used a ton of gas to get to places, used ton of public infrastructure money to support a bunch of frail lovely houses that are now falling apart. we're now moving back into the cities where poo poo was built to last and don't need to drive our excursion anymore because either we're young and hate it or too old or gas is too expensive so it will keep the poors poor

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
3 conversions and a Starbucks with a couple of hipsters doesn't constitute a "move back to the cities"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/05/peril-hipster-economics-2014527105521158885.html

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Palpek posted:

non plat op, didn't read

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
can we just make posting threads a plat only optoin? i feel like wed get less low content threads if posters had a little more skin in the game

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Make black people and white people switch babies at birth.

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830

:unsmith:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Clitch posted:

Make black people and white people switch babies at birth.

Is this how wiggers are made?

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

TOOT BOOT posted:

Is this how wiggers are made?

no that's what happens when white teens listen to eminem.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

EA Sports posted:

no that's what happens when white teens listen to eminem.

The white teens who listened to Eminem are now in their late 20s/early 30s.
Old spotted.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
yea and they still act like that now and it is for the win.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Bruce Willis is racist?!

edit: oh that really is bruce willis

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

Chris Awful posted:

i thought niggerdeath was the solution

i- i was wrong :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

please someone tell me what the acceptable proximity is for me, a white person, to a black neighborhood

i don't want to gentrify them or be accused of being a pussy with this white flight thing

• Locked thread