Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I think we need to stop saying "I'm Gay". Remember, this is one of the most innovative, fresh, and funny forums on the internet, and endlessly repeating a catch phrase isn't living up to the standards we've established.

But, if you absolutely need to inform the world of your homosexuality, you can still do so. Just do it in an innovative and interesting way! Here are some examples of ways to announce you're gayness:

1. Academic:
"I feel that the hegemonic narratives of heterosexual fulfillment are yet another way of the Western metaphysical tradition to reduce human experiences to neat and orderly patterns that can not capture the fullness of my queer, subversive Being-as-Such."

2. tumblr: "I am a flushed demiromantic powerbottom muscletwink genderfluid queer, and am also a Time Lord otherkin"

3. Topical: "Despite being a third string center averaging less than 2 points a game, I have the most popular jersey in the NBA"

4. Indirect: "I am a Republican Senator who believes in protecting the sanctity of our traditional family values."

5. Vulgar: "I like to gobble on cockmeat and guzzle the balljuice"

6. Poetic: "The chiseled physique of a strong and virile male causes my heart to palpitate in anticipation of his strong embrace, a feeling of excitement that can only be surpassed by the ecstasy of feeling every crease of his manhood pushing against my body's most tender region, filling me up in an emotional bond that those who deny the rightness of our love can never comprehend"

7. Make up a poem or rhyme!:
"If you ask me if I want it hetero
I would say heck no
Rather be in a federal prison
Getting full of jism
Morning noon and night
I don't wanna see the light
At the end of the tunnel
Rather I wanna be pummeled
Like a pommel horse
And of course its gotta be by men
Who have the strength to burst my hymen
Leave me messy like New Orleans after Katrina
Hot dudes show me what is between your legs
I will drink it like doing a keg stand
Just take my legs and
Move them apart, show me your art
Of male on male loving,
With the shoving and pushing
Then I will drink your cream like a Pershing"

These are just a few ideas to expand our repertoire. Please, don't be afraid to challenge yourself and grow by finding new ways to express yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

i'm gay

Smoremaster
Aug 5, 2009

Don't forget to source your quotes!
im gay

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
i'm gay

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

I am gay.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

ur gay

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

glowing-fish posted:

Remember, this is one of the most innovative, fresh, and funny forums on the internet.

Is it? I've been trying to find a better one to jump ship to since I got here.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Dude...you are...

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
8. write that exact op

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
im gay haha owned op

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Effort to funny ratio is off the charts.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Mutation posted:

8. write that exact op

I am actually 180% heterosexual, I am just interested in improving the quality of posting here.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I'm a ball juice gagging gay fag

Republican Vampire
Jun 2, 2007

glowing-fish posted:

I am actually 180% heterosexual, I am just interested in improving the quality of posting here.

p sure that loops back around to gay as gently caress op.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
good post OP, I hope gbs does its great comedy of doing the thing you said not to do and then empty quoting gas.

quality and entertaining

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Runaktla posted:

I'm a ball juice gagging gay fag

That is pretty good, but I think I already used "ball juice"? Try to think of a different way to write the same thing, like "sack snot".

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

glowing-fish posted:

be easier to cure cancer, more money in that too

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I'm Gay

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i've never said this before but holy poo poo i'm gayer than ever

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

okay i will

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

eDit: no i wont

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
I'm gay.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Urugay.

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer

glowing-fish posted:

But, if you absolutely need to inform the world of your homosexuality, you can still do so. Just do it in an innovative and interesting way! Here are some examples of ways to announce you're gayness:

you are gayness.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

glowing-fish posted:

I think we need to stop saying "I'm Gay". Remember, this is one of the most innovative, fresh, and funny forums on the internet, and endlessly repeating a catch phrase isn't living up to the standards we've established.

1. Academic:
"I feel that the hegemonic narratives of heterosexual fulfillment are yet another way of the Western metaphysical tradition to reduce human experiences to neat and orderly patterns that can not capture the fullness of my queer, subversive Being-as-Such."

2. tumblr: "I am a flushed demiromantic powerbottom muscletwink genderfluid queer, and am also a Time Lord otherkin"

3. Topical: "Despite being a third string center averaging less than 2 points a game, I have the most popular jersey in the NBA"

4. Indirect: "I am a Republican Senator who believes in protecting the sanctity of our traditional family values."

5. Vulgar: "I like to gobble on cockmeat and guzzle the balljuice"

6. Poetic: "The chiseled physique of a strong and virile male causes my heart to palpitate in anticipation of his strong embrace, a feeling of excitement that can only be surpassed by the ecstasy of feeling every crease of his manhood pushing against my body's most tender region, filling me up in an emotional bond that those who deny the rightness of our love can never comprehend"

7. Make up a poem or rhyme!:
"If you ask me if I want it hetero
I would say heck no
Rather be in a federal prison
Getting full of jism
Morning noon and night
I don't wanna see the light
At the end of the tunnel
Rather I wanna be pummeled
Like a pommel horse
And of course its gotta be by men
Who have the strength to burst my hymen
Leave me messy like New Orleans after Katrina
Hot dudes show me what is between your legs
I will drink it like doing a keg stand
Just take my legs and
Move them apart, show me your art
Of male on male loving,
With the shoving and pushing
Then I will drink your cream like a Pershing"

These are just a few ideas to expand our repertoire. Please, don't be afraid to challenge yourself and grow by finding new ways to express yourself.

same

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
I think you should resign as GBS board therapist. Work on a board where there's at least some hope.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Kelfeftaf posted:

I think you should resign

Have you ever thought that "resign" is an autoantonym? It can mean to continue in a job, and to quit a job! I am going to imagine you meant the first one!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
you cannot stop me, you can only make me gayer

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
We are gay

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

it has lost its power as a punchline ot bad threads and poo poo posts due to overuse, so i agree

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

hemophilia posted:

it has lost its power as a punchline ot bad threads and poo poo posts due to overuse, so i agree

I'm a homo

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

never stop

Coffee Grindr
Jul 4, 2008
Stimulating
what is gay

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Witty AV/post combo! See, there are so many ways to make the joke work if you take the effort to do so!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op is gayer than Richard Simmons

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

glowing-fish posted:

this is one of the most innovative, fresh, and funny forums on the internet,

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother