Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

mr.capps posted:

I'm sorry I can't see you I'm ignoring you.

What, capps you're going to have to speak up. I'm ignoring you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
[mafia] ignoring

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Dr. Hurt posted:

What, capps you're going to have to speak up. I'm ignoring you.

HURT THE WIRE YOU NEED TO CUT TO DEACTIVATE THE BOMB I SENT TO YOU IS THE GREEN WIRE!!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
role: ignoree
alignment: 3p
description: get on at least one player's ignore list this game

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Give me tips for having thicker skin please, tia~

Hurt, do you think wind and Mac are scums?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

mr.capps posted:

HURT YOU ARE A VERY NICE PERSON AND I AM SENDING CHOCOLATES TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW.

I love chocolates! Thank you Capps!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I think Ixi is town.

His opinions read sincere is my main reason here.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

mr.capps posted:

role: ignoree
alignment: 3p
description: get on at least one player's ignore list this game

I'd run a setup with that role.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Dr. Hurt posted:

I love chocolates! Thank you Capps!

oh noooooooooooooooooo
go-good bye hurt :(

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

yuming posted:

You've been a part of something awful at least 6 years, just learn to not take it seriously. I think sometimes people know you get flustered, so it makes you easy to tease.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

yuming posted:

if you are me you just slowly realize everyone is not as cool as you and you just not care anymore

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
imagine everyone is posting naked

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

uranus posted:

imagine everyone is posting naked

Hey, that's only accurate like 30% of the time. Also, the trick is really giving better than you get in terms of yelling at people.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Juanito posted:

You've been a part of something awful at least 6 years, just learn to not take it seriously. I think sometimes people know you get flustered, so it makes you easy to tease.
:sparkles: ik ik I try. But the second part does get to me. I am trying to take a step back from here on out, but there is not much I can do about the latter. That is why I ask people to stop.

I have also made a resolution to go back to proofreading my posts. This also probably means they will be longer. I am sure you are all so happy~

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Also when people attack me, my hands shake with rage and type for me, so at least learn to harness the anger

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

yuming posted:

Mac has been a complete nonfactor in this game. His posts have mostly been fakeclaims both as a scum and a 3P hotdog killah. Likes hot dogs.

Wind is his typical blustery self as ever but he is in my debt right now. I am angry that he has yet to repay it in the fullest of measures. I feel bad about hammering Mills since it hasn't really payed off so far. I want to see Wind make fun of Ernie and pin for not liking hot dogs. Would I vote Wins though? It'll probably depend on what he's like when he gets back.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Dr. Hurt posted:

Mac has been a complete nonfactor in this game. His posts have mostly been fakeclaims both as a scum and a 3P hotdog killah. Likes hot dogs.

Wind is his typical blustery self as ever but he is in my debt right now. I am angry that he has yet to repay it in the fullest of measures. I feel bad about hammering Mills since it hasn't really payed off so far. I want to see Wind make fun of Ernie and pin for not liking hot dogs. Would I vote Wins though? It'll probably depend on what he's like when he gets back.
This is unhelpful.

Who do you think is scum and why.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Juanito posted:

Also when people attack me, my hands shake with rage and type for me, so at least learn to harness the anger
Actually I think this is exactly my problem, I direct that energy back at myself and just feel hurt.

Dr. Hurt ;;;;

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Please note that I am not scum and I am not 3P and I am actually confirmed town

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

windshipper posted:

Ok then.

Anyways, I'm out for the night now. Probably out for most of tomorrow as well. Especially because I'm going to a Seahawks game tomorrow night.

Saturday I'm going hiking for the day.

When is deadline?

Just a reminder to the people who are saying that "oooooooooo he's been strangely absent" to go take a short walk off a tall cliff. In Seattle staying with my girlfriend.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

calculus

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Little Mac posted:

Please note that I am not scum and I am not 3P and I am actually confirmed town
Then start posting like one <:mad:>

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

yuming posted:

Then start posting like one <:mad:>

I'm sorry. I am confirmed only by my role PM, I suppose, which you wouldn't be privy to. However, I do believe it is concrete evidence.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Post it

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Opop, when you want someone to be quiet do you ever say "quiet or popa spank"? It seems like it could work since it's in your name and everything.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Ixtlilton posted:

Opop, when you want someone to be quiet do you ever say "quiet or popa spank"? It seems like it could work since it's in your name and everything.
:what:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I need an adult

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Whats Happening

(play on the name of this mafia game and serious question about wtf a popa spank is)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Game related question

Castle in the Sky is anime right?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
My mason recomended it to me, I said I don't watch anime, they said its not anime, so I started to watch it, and this shits anime

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I got halfway through and I dont even know who the bad guys are the people I thought were the bad guys are like good guys now I think? I don't even know. I wish the robot would have just killed everyone and this movie was over

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I enjoyed The Happening more

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

castle in the sky is good.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
the question is, is it anime, I already know its bad

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

JakeP posted:

the question is, is it anime, I already know its bad

you are the one who is bad, and you won't be forgiven for your crimes.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
:munch: Miyazaki films have more in common with Disney than they do with anime. Calling his stuff anime is like putting Futurama and Aladdin in the same bin. Also, Castle in the Sky is fabulous. :munch:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
disney movies have fun songs and are funny

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

It appears that the thread has decided that Miyazaki is a master of his craft, JakeP.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Also, there's a poster in CineD named Magic Hate Ball who has a custom title with "Quiet or papa spank." in it or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i would like to recommend the anime legend of the galactic heroes

• Locked thread