Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
I'm literally loving fuming with rage. I just went into Subway to get my normal meal deal of a footlong meatball on Italian bread with peppered cheese toasted with lettuce onion green pepper cucumber and sweet onion sauce and every single person in the queue except for me ordered an 'Italian BMT' and now i feel like I'm missing out on what must be the daddy of subway sandwiches? What is it? Should I order this from now on? Is there a better sandwich? What's your own favourite sandwich/salad/sauce combo? Please don't bother answering if you are not platinum, i do not value your opinion if so re: sandwiches or anything else and you'd just be wasting your time no offence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
Chris Awful awfully claims the first post.

BLT is the best. Extra bacon extra ranch and chipotle.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
subway takes too long and they dont have fries, voted 1

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
The best subway sandwich is the one that lets you walk out the door and go to Wawa, Potbelly, or any other sandwich shop depending upon your location.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Naerasa posted:

The best subway sandwich is the one that lets you walk out the door and go to Wawa, Potbelly, or any other sandwich shop depending upon your location.

I've never heard of any of these places, in the time i have for lunch i can relatively easily do Subway, a Tesco meal deal, Bagel Nash, Greggs or Thomas the Bakers. Today i did Subway.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
gently caress your segregation OP I'm on mobile I don't see colors. Black or White, Platinum or non everybody's the same to me.

Also publix deli for subs is the correct answer. Failing that probably tuna if your server isn't a Jew who only gives two scoops on a Subway Foot long (tm)

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
literally the only reason I go to Subway ever is for a meatball sub, so, no, you're on the right track

if you're not ordering a meatball sub go somewhere else for your sandwich needs

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Is this a trick question? Why would a platgoon eat at Subway?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Cyks posted:

gently caress your segregation OP I'm on mobile I don't see colors. Black or White, Platinum or non everybody's the same to me.

Also publix deli for subs is the correct answer. Failing that probably tuna if your server isn't a Jew who only gives two scoops on a Subway Foot long (tm)

I'm not sure how much more I can simplify this for you normals but I'll try.

This is a platinum thread for platinum posters. Just as I would not intrude in a non platinum only thread for whatever it is your class of people like to talk about, i do not care for your type to pollute this particular thread with suggestions of whatever sandwiches you people scoff down. This is not a segregation issue, we're just different and its ok to acknowledge that and stick to our own kind

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
The subway near my apartment has an option where, for $1.50 more, you can order your sub as a salad. You just select all the ingredients and you get it in a plastic bowl instead of in a sandwich.

So, for paying $1.50 MORE they don't give you any bread and just dump that poo poo in a bowl. I mean, I've got plat so it's no big deal for me to pay a little extra for a little less, but still, what a stupid loving idea.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

meatball because it gave me the plat.

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
flatbread is what non plats eat

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

spicy italian i guess

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh
Super BMT, double meat, double cheese all the veggies but cuccumber and spinach. Topped off with a swipe of siracha, mustard and mayo. My favorite little heart attack in a bun.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im bi

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
same

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

PromethiumX posted:

flatbread is what non plats eat

Alright gently caress it since this plat class thread seems to have become a squat for you people I'll humour you. Tell me something, since youre too mean to pay for extras do you freeload as much salad as you can get them to cram in? Do you bother paying the extra penny to make it a meal deal with a soda or do you ask for tap water?

Badass
Apr 14, 2014

If you don't get tuna at Subway then what are you doing with your life

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Alright gently caress it since this plat class thread seems to have become a squat for you people I'll humour you. Tell me something, since youre too mean to pay for extras do you freeload as much salad as you can get them to cram in? Do you bother paying the extra penny to make it a meal deal with a soda or do you ask for tap water?

i dont drink sugar water, fatty

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling
Pizza sub on Italian herb and cheese

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I'm literally loving fuming with rage. I just went into Subway to get my normal meal deal of a footlong meatball on Italian bread with peppered cheese toasted with lettuce onion green pepper cucumber and sweet onion sauce and every single person in the queue except for me ordered an 'Italian BMT' and now i feel like I'm missing out on what must be the daddy of subway sandwiches? What is it? Should I order this from now on? Is there a better sandwich? What's your own favourite sandwich/salad/sauce combo? Please don't bother answering if you are not platinum, i do not value your opinion if so re: sandwiches or anything else and you'd just be wasting your time no offence.

The meatball sub is the best, but I can get an 6" spicy italian BMT with everything on it and a drink for £3 so that's what everyone generally gets. I mostly just go Tesco though.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Eughhh.

I thought this was a fancy thread for fancy people, but it seems like they'll let anybody in.

Good luck with your sub trouble OP, and good day to you.

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
There are too many normals here, I feel uncomfortable talking about my sandwich.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

double chicken teriyaki + guacamole + double bacon + double jalapeño cheese + no veggies + that sweet onion sauce

enjoy my gift to you

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

toad sub

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Furthermore, why would a brit goon eat at Subway?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Oh look a poor who hasn't been banned 3+ times. Hey poor how does being poor feel?

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
i usually do get the italian BMT. however, last time i tried the pulled pork with onions, pickles, lettuce, and bbq sauce and it was quite good.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Subway is for poors poorer than me. Poor that like to eat garbage like coons. Not racist for black people but only if you are a literal mangy starving raccoon is it possible that you might enjoy subway.

Ergo, I'm glad I'm not a plat, they seem to be infested with diseased coons.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

brick cow posted:

Subway is for poors poorer than me. Poor that like to eat garbage like coons. Not racist for black people but only if you are a literal mangy starving raccoon is it possible that you might enjoy subway.

Ergo, I'm glad I'm not a plat, they seem to be infested with diseased coons.

attacking their betters is a classic technique for those who are upset with themselves and feel inadequate

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Once, I remember my father telling me "Subway sandwiches are good" and I believe him now more than ever to be quite honest, in fact I have never doubted his statement.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
for real tho Quiznos is a better

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

bigzak posted:

attacking their betters is a classic technique for those who are upset with themselves and feel inadequate

I'm sorry, I didn't mean ALL racoons like subway. Obviously its mostly the diseased starving ones who do. I formaly apoligize to any racoons reading the forums that i have unjustly compared to plats.

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

Honestly ask yourselves why you're eating at subway. There are so many better sandwich shops, also buying some good bread and your own fixings is far superior and cheaper.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

johnny sack posted:

Honestly ask yourselves why you're eating at subway. There are so many better sandwich shops, also buying some good bread and your own fixings is far superior and cheaper.

five dollar

five dollar footlong

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont go to subway because i eat plats

i drink their fuckin blood, i chew your toes like chewing gum, i use your teeth as dice

come into my boudoir... plats... it will be... DELICIOUS

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

just found out boudior means a ladys dressing room i thought it was fancy for "basement"

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

lonesomedwarf posted:

just found out boudior means a ladys dressing room i thought it was fancy for "basement"

Youre probably about the only non plat i will still talk with but you should really get plat because I'm not sure what other plats will feel me associating with you.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

u wot mate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

What sort of a philistine goes to a subway oh gawd can we just take away your platinum card membership already.

I always get my sandwiches and hamburgers from the local hipster and holier-than-thou vegetarian joint because I am insufferable.

• Locked thread