Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

attackmole posted:

Well guys, this isn't going too hot.

Flawless victory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

I did a bunch of parlays at low stake and won £40 off of Ronda by KO parlayed with Weidman and Faber/Cacares inside the distance. I think one is still open until after Edgar/Penn. The ones that paid out had the Struve/Mittrione legs of the bet voided so the payout was lower but they might not have paid otherwise.

e: I have two open ones left
1.00 on Ronda by KO, Weidman, Faber/Cacares inside distance & Edgar on points
1.10 on Weidman, Faber/Cacares under 2.5 rds, Struve/Mittrione over 1.5 rds (void), Penn/Edgar inside distance

idk how much those ones pay

handsome only face fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Jul 6, 2014

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

You know after winning $160 on the Weidman Machida card just by picking fights to go over/under round limits in multi-bets I'm starting to think that's the best way to go with a lot of toss up fights. I'm kind of sick of having my bets hosed by lovely judges or poor stoppages.

I had the brimage fight to go the distance, the rousey fight to end in round 1, faber to go under 2.5 rounds, the machida / weidman fight to go over 4.5 and faber to win by submission in two seperate bets (I can't remember exactly what) and it paid off really well. I only had a fiver on each parley too.

There's still going to be some gimme's like faber by submission in non-title fights, Erick Silva to either stop someone or get stopped, Rory to go to decision etc that I think are going to be easy money earners in the future. It seems book makers don't really stack the odds of someone getting stopped when they should.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Lord Waffle Beards Locks

Donald Cerrone > Jim Miller
Jerrod Sanders > Yosdenis Cedeno

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

Conor McGregor by KO, Gunnar Nelson by Submission & Norman Parke on Points - 9.74
Conor McGregor in Round 1 & Nikita Krylov in Round 1 - 3.33
Conor McGregor by KO & Nikita Krylov in Round 1 - 3.33
McGregor/Brandao under 2.5 rounds & Nikita Krylov in Round 1 - 3.33

god bless

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Lord Waffle Beards Locks

Conor Mcgregor > Diego Brandao
Cathal Pendred > Mike King

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

masato tatanka posted:

Conor McGregor by KO, Gunnar Nelson by Submission & Norman Parke on Points - 9.74

god bless

brave stuff on the krylov round 1 pick, but you snuck in under the bar. good luck with the rest of your sinful gambling.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

masato tatanka posted:

god bless

dang dude, good bets

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

paid 125 or something. thabk u al cap one. I'm covered I'm beer

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i've got a parlay on little nog, clay guida, bobby green and matt brown to win 600+ on a 5 dollar bet. sure, it's as unlikely to happen as the odds suggest, but gently caress everything.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
I put 5 on Matt Brown. Also put 30 on Poirier (he's an underdog now after opening as a favorite)

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I got ten bucks on lawlor, Thompson and Bermudez and a multi with all to go about 2.5 rounds (main 4.5).

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

BlindSite posted:

I got ten bucks on lawlor,

blasphemy.

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011

canoshiz posted:

I put 5 on Matt Brown. Also put 30 on Poirier (he's an underdog now after opening as a favorite)

Looking at bestfightodds he opened at -225 and is now at +142. Hopefully some more Irish bet on Conor leading up to the fight.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

10.00 on different combinations of Pat Cummins, Dennis Bermudez, Daron Cruickshank, Rumble/Nog to go distance, Nog by sub, Matt Brown & Brown/Lawler to not go the distance.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
Oh also TJ Dillashaw is like -125 or something for the rematch so I put a few bucks on that as well.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
10 on Lil Nog to win 54
10 on Cruikshank to win 24

I kind of want to bet against the barista too

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
After my last round of stupid underdog bets, my bodog account is down to $4.50. Also I've learned nothing, so I've put 3 bucks on Lil Nog (because +400 for him feels like silly odds) and 1.50 on Kingsbury at +170 because he's cool and Cummins sucks.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

15 on Cruickshank to win 31
10 on Guida to win 15
10 on Cummins, Thomson, and Rumble to win 11
3 on Cruickshank, Guida, and Brown to win 89

Haven't bet in a while, looking forward to being incredibly wrong

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
where is the champion? where is jase1?

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
$72.50 down the drain, thread delivers again. Not one winning bet.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
I rated 5 again just in case double votes are allowed now

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
I'm glad this thread is back to normal

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

attackmole posted:

After my last round of stupid underdog bets, my bodog account is down to $4.50. Also I've learned nothing, so I've put 3 bucks on Lil Nog (because +400 for him feels like silly odds) and 1.50 on Kingsbury at +170 because he's cool and Cummins sucks.

Good bets, good thread

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Ride together, die together.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I feel like I have 50 dollars too many and would like to apply them to an MMA gambling website so that I can trade them for laughs. What's the happening spot nowadays?

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

tesilential posted:

I feel like I have 50 dollars too many and would like to apply them to an MMA gambling website so that I can trade them for laughs. What's the happening spot nowadays?

5dimes is the best site for gambling.

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

Where can I bet on Metamoris? The odds are supposedly +200 for a Barnett/Lister draw.

e: Good thing no one responded

The Duck of Death fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Aug 10, 2014

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
No one taking OSP or Maynard tonight? At around ~+150, those two are just value enough to place a few bones methinks. Bit on Boetsch for old times sake.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
I hadnt looked at the odds and Maynard at +150 or so seems like pretty good value to me, but then im not yet that convinced his chin is deteriorated and hes broken or whatever. He can feel free to prove me wrong

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Good job

JuanGoat
Nov 6, 2009
This thread is severely lacking in bets. Let me correct that error:

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Thank you,

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

just put these through wait wh

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
you bet on MMA so badly that you disrupted events in the universe from happening.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Bovada isn't offering gently caress all in recharge bonuses right now. Any recommendations on other sites or bonuses I'm not seeing for a US bet man?

l3ruce
Jul 7, 2006

Did any of you guys bet on Rothwell by KO? Because that was the easiest money you could have made on mma in a long time.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

l3ruce posted:

Did any of you guys bet on Rothwell by KO? Because that was the easiest money you could have made on mma in a long time.

i picked the fight to go over 1.5 rd and overeem by decision because i am retarded, but i also picked moraga, lauzon and mittrione.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

l3ruce
Jul 7, 2006

Rothwell was +400 by KO, best bet since Tim Sylvia was +400 against Brandon Vera.