Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stormyish

who knew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
being a social justice warrior is cool and good

Disco_Bandit
oh hey a sjw thread let's get this rolling

Disco_Bandit
sjws are ethnocentric children who infantilize and put down the populations they say they're fighting for

Highly Unnecessary

bawbzilla posted:

oh hey a sjw thread let's get this rolling

fedoras

Disco_Bandit
"social justice warriors" more like "I learned the definition of racism from tumblr" lmbo

Pro Target

bawbzilla posted:

"social justice warriors" more like "I learned the definition of racism from tumblr" lmbo

Pro Target

peepee fuckers? poopie bumhole!! I love peepee and poo in my mouthie? Yes. more like "i love to devour piss mmmm"

Disco_Bandit
goldmine

Bwee
bawbzilla could you please tell me how you are better than a social justice warrior when it comes to social issues? thanks.

Pro Target

he DOesnt Care which automtically makes you win and not fail, and everything you do is epic.

Bwee
caring is for the lose

Bwee
as a middle-class white computer science major, i think caring about people who are less privileged than me is an Epic Fail

Disco_Bandit
i volunteer quite a bit for starters so that's a big start over the majority of people who are just angry on tumblr and don't do anything

Salmiakki

Pedantra

by Lowtax
bawbzilla is shxt

Disco_Bandit

Disco_Bandit

Pedantra posted:

bawbzilla is shxt

please be nice to me I love you

Pro Target

bawbzilla posted:

i volunteer quite a bit for starters so that's a big start over the majority of people who are just angry on tumblr and don't do anything

Volunteer for this:

Bwee
What do you volunteer for/at?

Petr
Come, join us, the man-children and the trolls, in our holy crusade against the warriors for social justice and the white knights!

Petr

Pro Target posted:

Volunteer for this:

I cant tell if he's crying or has cum on his face. fuckin anime

GEExCEE

fighting for social justice is a bad thing, now, because this person on tumblr, well, you won't believe what they said

Disco_Bandit

Bwee posted:

What do you volunteer for/at?

rarely I volunteer for a homeless shelter driving street people in need to shelters and hospitals, i only do that during the winter

otherwise I volunteer a little bit for a few things each, for a crime prevention non-profit, helping organize a summer camp for lgbtq youth and a social enterprise that gives inner city youths training and references so they can get a foot in the door in the restaurant industry and retail

Disco_Bandit

Petr posted:

I cant tell if he's crying or has cum on his face. fuckin anime

it's anime

both

Stormyish

I think this thread is proof that the gods and admins have truly abandoned us

Pro Target

bawbzilla posted:

rarely I volunteer for a homeless shelter driving street people in need to shelters and hospitals, i only do that during the winter

otherwise I volunteer a little bit for a few things each, for a crime prevention non-profit, helping organize a summer camp for lgbtq youth and a social enterprise that gives inner city youths training and references so they can get a foot in the door in the restaurant industry and retail

please give me some inner city training for stopping crime

Pro Target

I really need to be part of your 'social enterprise' you weird business shithead

Disco_Bandit

Pro Target posted:

I really need to be part of your 'social enterprise' you weird business shithead

it's not mine I just help them write grants and hire people :shobon:

Petr

bawbzilla posted:

street people

truly you are a bastion of compassion and empathy, way to show those tumblr faggots

Disco_Bandit

Petr posted:

truly you are a bastion of compassion and empathy, way to show those tumblr faggots

are you trying to say street people is an offensive term :cb:

the unabonger
im outraged

the unabonger
not at anything specific, just outrage in general.

Pro Target

bawbzilla posted:

are you trying to say street people is an offensive term :cb:

give me a thousand dollars.

Pro Target

Stop exploiting people for cheap labor and give me a thousand dollars so i can eat

Petr
You know what the REAL problem with humanity is? Feminists.

tao of lmao

these threads always go well

tao of lmao

Hahaha, get a load of THIS GUY. He thinks CARING ABOUT PEOPLE less fortunate than himself is COOL and GOOD lololol what a maroon.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

this thread, and similar threads, are what i live for. b. y. o. b. welcome to real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr

pig slut lisa posted:

this thread, and similar threads, are what i live for. b. y. o. b. welcome to real life.

keeping it real in the blue forum

• Locked thread