Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

THS posted:

you are pretty confused about the differences between saddam's regime and isis, and the relative harm they caused. isis' ethnic cleansing is babbys 1st mass grave compared to the poo poo saddam did

are you enjoying these airstrikes? is it making u hard

it is, i am watching DoD vids of isis positions getting iced right now and i am rock loving hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
where are the new kill vids???

where are the new vids of isis gettiung owned???

i hear theres hella new airstrikes where are the vids???

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gently caress the ROW posted:

You realize those airstrikes are a drone fleet right. Man I wish all the washington post and huffpos were over there, uploading youtubes right before they got murked

lol yeah the more and more our military becomes remotely operated - the less likely it becomes that anyone at all will be harmed on our side - the easier its going to get to sell any fuckoff intervention. whats the cost to us, really? bomb the evil fucks. send vice in to make a spooky documentary. itt we are liberal humanitarians advocating war

i have the feeling this is gonna be more and more common with Our Robot Troops

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

turdriver posted:

where are the new kill vids???

where are the new vids of isis gettiung owned???

i hear theres hella new airstrikes where are the vids???

start jerkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je7PPT5PQwM

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

started but wasnt able to finish :negative:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

THS posted:

lol yeah the more and more our military becomes remotely operated - the less likely it becomes that anyone at all will be harmed on our side - the easier its going to get to sell any fuckoff intervention. whats the cost to us, really? bomb the evil fucks. send vice in to make a spooky documentary. itt we are liberal humanitarians advocating war

i have the feeling this is gonna be more and more common with Our Robot Troops

yeah pretty much sadly

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i dont give a gently caress about the us not supporting/supporting murdereous fucklords in the past

yes the us of a are loving hypocrites who do only that which is geopolitically advantageous/ domestically popular

who gives a poo poo kill isis bomb the gently caress out of them

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
lol @ ths getting all bent out of shape about the only us bombing strike in the middle east that pretty much everyone in the world but isis supports

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you irl posted:

lol @ ths getting all bent out of shape about the only us bombing strike in the middle east that pretty much everyone in the world but isis supports

sheeple.. lemming... lots of words to describe your way of thinking

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ISIS is apparently in the middle of a civil war with some sunni tribe and killed a thousand of them or so in 48 hours

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
hopefully isis just murders the whole population of the middle east LOL

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Zzulu posted:

hopefully isis just murders the whole population of the middle east LOL

Get ISIS to wipe them all out, then wipe out ISIS in a B-52 airstrike.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

THS posted:

sheeple.. lemming...

wake up sheeple

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

that is u

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

us military strikes on israel would probably be even more popular worldwide than strikes on isis

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
do both, problem(s) solved

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
the way i see it, IS isn't a legitimate organization until they post a video of them icing some apostates to Sandstorm

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
i will give isis some credit if one of them manages to murk an infidel w/ a 360 noscope

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

apparently ISIS captured a japanese PMC who seems strangely connected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ZzO2Ncipo

apparently he is the CEO and only employee of this company:

http://www.privatemilitary.jp/

http://ameblo.jp/private-military/

they're also kinda taking the piss out of him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkiFDpXnUgg

here's his youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWNsh_PsmBZvV-MtgpQT1Gg/videos

here's him test-firing an AK in aleppo, syria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9-aChHGxPE

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
can't wait for the story to break where it turns out he's some cousin of the President of Japan or some billionaire

also RIP that dude because he's a loving dead man walking at this point

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
i like that the name of his private military company is private military company

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
It's going to be awesome when the US has robots, armored exoskeletons, lasers and rail guns

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

tranime scholar posted:

do both, problem(s) solved

lol can you imagine how confused the muslim world would be if the us just up and bombed israel, not even giving an explanation, at the press conference afterwards obama just winks and points at the camera and says 'that's for you muhammed allahu akbarack out muthafucka'

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

plz return him in one piece...as fellow asian people, i pray for him. though i don;t believe in god.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mustang posted:

It's going to be awesome when the US has robots, armored exoskeletons, lasers and rail guns

they already have but no one wants to play on their map

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mustang posted:

will be better when the equipment malfunctions due to dishonest defense contractors such as a robo-soldier going on rape spree in Texas

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?
Okay lads, time to wind the discussion down. "Anyone who disagrees with me is a sheep" has been played, that's the BFG of political debates. Retreat to your corners hope for better results next time.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i demand japan sends in the anime helicopters to save that man

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Disconnecticus posted:

Okay lads, time to wind the discussion down. "Anyone who disagrees with me is a sheep" has been played, that's the BFG of political debates. Retreat to your corners hope for better results next time.

you heard Plat Anime Avatar guys shows over because hir said so

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

i can't wait for legitimate private militaries (not "security companies" but actual full spectrum operation companies) because then it will make wages for soldiers higher and more competitive, perhaps even to include unionization

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Everything about the isis situation is just weird as gently caress

now they captured a solitary japanese mercenary in the middle of nowhere, owner of a company of mercenaries (tho he's the CEO and the only person in the company)and then youtube his interrogation for all to see

I mean what?? WHAT?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

now they captured a solitary japanese mercenary, owner of a company of mercenaries (tho he's the CEO and the only person in the company)and then youtube his interrogation for all to see

I mean what?? WHAT?

i agree the future fuckin owns can't wait until the next real war. im imagining some no nonsense sgt chewing out his 18 year old corporals for tweeting dick pics to the enemy

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Zzulu posted:

now they captured a solitary japanese mercenary in the middle of nowhere, owner of a company of mercenaries (tho he's the CEO and the only person in the company)and then youtube his interrogation for all to see

I mean what?? WHAT?
I also own a company of mercenaries including just myself it's no big deal.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ethanol posted:

I also own a company of mercenaries including just myself it's no big deal.

I also meet and do photo ops with high ranking Japanese Generals

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

I also meet and do photo ops with high ranking Japanese Generals

to be fair japan isn't a very traditionalist society so im sure it's very easy to hang w/ the highest ranked military personnel in the country, especially if you're some soon to be beheaded nutbag who runs his own solo PMC

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
stay safe, PMC ghost

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Nonsense posted:

ISIS is apparently in the middle of a civil war with some sunni tribe and killed a thousand of them or so in 48 hours

link im gay

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
also what if we feigned teaming up w/ the muslim world is a huge charade and then owned them somnehow??

makes u think

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

own then muslim world but bomb the IDF on the side is the best plan for peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Justin Tyme posted:

i can't wait for legitimate private militaries (not "security companies" but actual full spectrum operation companies) because then it will make wages for soldiers higher and more competitive, perhaps even to include unionization

different people interpret snow crash in different ways i guess

• Locked thread