Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

the downside of KotR is it locks 14 of your cards from being fed or combined, and when it takes the best part of 3 days to run 1 KotR, you'll not really know if you're going to be at the point where you'll want to be Pro-ing your SR's together or something by te time it winds up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I have the worst luck in pulls. I keep picking up the drat kotr boosts that I'm never going to use, and they replace rare+ cards in the tableau.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Retromancer posted:

I have the worst luck in pulls. I keep picking up the drat kotr boosts that I'm never going to use, and they replace rare+ cards in the tableau.

Yeah I've gotten a bunch of those as well, it's pretty annoying, and I'm even doing KotR! :mad:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i spent two and a half days winning a KOTR and all i got were these SR Damien Sandows

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

"All"

RudoReels
Feb 21, 2013

RudoReels.com for International Pro Wrestling DVDs and Downloads.

Free downloads in every newsletter email!
Hell, I want two SR Sandows...

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

oatgan posted:

i spent two and a half days winning a KOTR and all i got were these SR Damien Sandows

same here except two regular rare Sandows because I joined KOTR right when I started, 'cause I didn't know it'd lock your cards

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

IcePhoenix posted:

Yeah I've gotten a bunch of those as well, it's pretty annoying, and I'm even doing KotR! :mad:

You can delete cards from your collection if you go to the 'my cards' option on the main page.

So I spent the weekend playing a fair bit and am currently stomping my way to victory at least 75% of the time with an SR Hogan, R Shawn Michaels, R Natalya and a tag team of R Lesnar and R Pro Big Show. I feel like I need to sub out at least one of my roster for someone with a higher speed stat but I like my powerhouse heavyweights too much to get rid of any of them :ohdear:

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Male. Bi. Unix. posted:

same here except two regular rare Sandows because I joined KOTR right when I started, 'cause I didn't know it'd lock your cards

same, with Jerichos

RudoReels
Feb 21, 2013

RudoReels.com for International Pro Wrestling DVDs and Downloads.

Free downloads in every newsletter email!
Why on earth would you delete your cards when you can use them to train with?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

cyberia posted:

You can delete cards from your collection if you go to the 'my cards' option on the main page.

It's not that they take up card space, it's that they take the spot of a rare+ wrestler on the board.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Has anyone found any Mick Foley cards because if they put Adam Rose and John Studd in this game and left out Foley I'll be quite mad indeed.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

Has anyone found any Mick Foley cards because if they put Adam Rose and John Studd in this game and left out Foley I'll be quite mad indeed.

You can see all the names of cards in the game in the gallery thing.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

Foley hasn't been employed by the WWE in months and refused to sign a contract for Video Game stuff because of the late and less pay of those checks.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

KungFu Grip posted:

Foley hasn't been employed by the WWE in months and refused to sign a contract for Video Game stuff because of the late and less pay of those checks.

Didn't he say he would resign if they made a Santa Foley action figure? I hope they do because Foley and Christmas is awesome.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

KungFu Grip posted:

Oh yeah i forgot.

:(

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

projecthalaxy posted:

Oh yeah i forgot.

:(

Just act like the Cody Rhodes with a crazy mask is Mankind.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I still don't know who was clamoring to have Vergil in WWE games.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Retromancer posted:

I still don't know who was clamoring to have Vergil in WWE games.

This guy:

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Chinook posted:

This guy:

I hope that picture's out of context, because that's goddamn depressing

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

The Narrator posted:

It's not.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

There's a whole goddamned tumblr of those pics

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

The Narrator posted:

Dude they're all like that. When I met those wrestlers in Knoxville no one was talking to them. Hell, no one was talking to ANYONE there.

It was literally everyone wanted to meet some guy from Lord of the Rings and that was it. Unless you're a current WWE star or a major legend in the business from back in the day, no one gives a gently caress.

DoctorDelaware
Mar 24, 2013
I've got two rare Bray Wyatts leveled up and ready to combine, but one is locked into a KotR...

Eh, it'll give me something to look forward to, while I level up my SR del Rios. I got my second one a few hours ago...and then, another fight or two later, I pulled a third. So that's fun.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
I still don't get KOTR. It's been like a whole day and it's still not done, so basically it's an automatic thing and you pop in every few hours to top up stamina?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

simosimo posted:

I still don't get KOTR. It's been like a whole day and it's still not done, so basically it's an automatic thing and you pop in every few hours to top up stamina?

Yeah, it's an automatic thing. I think there's a good idea there, but it needs a lot of retooling to work.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I get irrationally angry when Xavier Woods beats one of my cards in this game.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

triplexpac posted:

Wait til a SR Zack ryder beats your trained up POWER Super-rare :colbert:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

simosimo posted:

Wait til a SR Zack ryder beats your trained up POWER Super-rare :colbert:
Trained SR Darren Young is the bane of my existence :argh:

On the other hand, I played two matches this morning while waiting for my computer to boot up at work and ended up getting a second rare of both HBK and The Rock, and both of the originals are already trained way up :getin: (Rock is in a KotR though :()

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I have three Xavier Woods rares. I don't think you know what 'rare' means, game.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

triplexpac posted:

Same but Kofi.

My Pro Rare double Goldust is my current favorite. I just need a Cody to go with him.
There is a severe lack of bottom yellow people that are cool :smith:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Snacksmaniac posted:

Same but Kofi.

My Pro Rare double Goldust is my current favorite. I just need a Cody to go with him.
There is a severe lack of bottom yellow people that are cool :smith:

I have an irrational hatred for all speed superstars because they suck at everything else (at least, the ones I've been getting do) so I don't use them, but then I always lose to them. At least now that I have HBK it's not so bad and I can win sometimes if it's speed + something.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I have Goldust so I'm set on speed. Yes, even the Super Rare Dust that is from his fatter days is a speed guy.

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005
See, I didn't know that...ducks eat for free at Subway.
I feel like I've pulled only Boost cards in the last 5 tableaus. At least I'm using the UC/Cs to level up my current team; Xavier and Austin are now Pro, Natalya's next, then it'll be working to get SR Vince and ADR up to max level.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I have a maxed out Pro Rare HHH and he's a beast. He can beat most SRs

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
So I found a bug. If you tap just at the very bottom of the screen you can reuse cards. It's a little bit broken.

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

Stanfield posted:

So I found a bug. If you tap just at the very bottom of the screen you can reuse cards. It's a little bit broken.

Wow, yeah. That worked when I tried it just now.

Edit:
I finally have a new go-to beast card:

interpunct fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Aug 18, 2014

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Why does the SR Bray not feature a picture of Husky Harris?

AlbertRayon
Sep 9, 2004

Hey, hey what can I do? I got a woman, she won't be true.

triplexpac posted:

I won a KOTR after waiting two days and all I got was a pair of crappy SR Xavier Woods cards. F-, would not KOTR again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

interpunct posted:

Wow, yeah. That worked when I tried it just now.

I just tested it and it's even more hilarious amounts of broken because they retain statups from support cards, their power, and tag team boosts.