Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
is this candid camera mafia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
c u guys tomorrow

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Nononono I lean towards capps telling the truth here.

There's obviously lots of wacky stuff, and his role makes sense as the opposite of winds.

Not to say this setup is perfectly symmetrical, but we should put together the pieces before jumping to conclusions!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
jakep does realize i am not going to get lynch today right?

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Yeah you are.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
wait ernie had to always be vegetarian or they wouldn't be able to do the kill

everyone just say if you are vegetarian or not

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
is that the point of the messengers to ask people discretely if they like vegetables or not

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

mr.capps posted:

wait ernie had to always be vegetarian or they wouldn't be able to do the kill

everyone just say if you are vegetarian or not

Why couldnt someone else have done the kill

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh i read it as you as in you the team

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ernie. posted:

seriously i have no loving idea what you're talking about, i saw a rambling man talking about hot dogs visit me yesterday

quote:

you are a bunch of trees and you sure hate when people walk around in big groups, it makes you spray poison spores all over them and kill them. no one suspects trees! so:

as long as you are alive all your team is untrackable : also, you can waggle your leaves at someone durring the night and make them a vegetarian! (if you arent doing the kill) you arent sure what this does, but its probably good for your team somehow.

mr.capps posted:

i give people hotdogs, they then can give people hotdogs
that is it
trees probably can't eat hotdogs
oh and the scum had that vegetarian thing but it died

something happens when everyone loves hotdogs but i have no clue what all i was told it was good for the town

Unless if Ernie started the game as a vegetarian the people voting me right now are claiming that I, a mafia hotdog man, hotdog the same guy the tree waggle his leaves at night 1.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

mr.capps posted:

Unless if Ernie started the game as a vegetarian the people voting me right now are claiming that I, a mafia hotdog man, hotdog the same guy the tree waggle his leaves at night 1.

Why not. we dont know what the synergy there is

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

JakeP posted:

Why not. we dont know what the synergy there is

so in this bizarre scenario in mafia i did the night kill last night correct, and not use my hotdog power?

do you believe that my hotdog power only works with a scum vegetarian and me targeting the same person at night?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

mr.capps posted:

so in this bizarre scenario in mafia i did the night kill last night correct, and not use my hotdog power?

do you believe that my hotdog power only works with a scum vegetarian and me targeting the same person at night?

maybe with the vegetarian maker gone your hotdog power is useless

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Like I just don't see how your WIFOM about role speculation clears you

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
and thats the scummiest thing, you are trying to appear as 100% scum clear based on assumptions we should make with no information

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

JakeP posted:

maybe with the vegetarian maker gone your hotdog power is useless

do you remember the previous day in this game

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

mr.capps posted:

do you remember the previous day in this game

what part in particular

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
any of it

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
yes

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
but not all of it, so if there is something specific that might put me in the same frame of mind as you id appreciate it

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'm not a vegetarian.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
alright so this is what you believe
me and my scum buddy winds both targeted ernie during the night, me with my hot dog powers and him with his vegetarian powers

the next day i outed myself as the hotdog man, and explained i visited ernie. so you probably think the plan was act like the hotdog man was a town role and say something like "he must be a plant why else would he like hotdogs!" and try to get him lynched, even though this would out myself as the hotdog guy, who you know the preson who gets visit by is told about their visist, and is a role that needs the vegertain for it to be useful, so...

that is what you believe

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

mr.capps posted:

alright so this is what you believe
me and my scum buddy winds both targeted ernie during the night, me with my hot dog powers and him with his vegetarian powers

the next day i outed myself as the hotdog man, and explained i visited ernie. so you probably think the plan was act like the hotdog man was a town role and say something like "he must be a plant why else would he like hotdogs!" and try to get him lynched, even though this would out myself as the hotdog guy, who you know the preson who gets visit by is told about their visist, and is a role that needs the vegertain for it to be useful, so...

that is what you believe

no i never thought we should lynch ernie because hes a vegetarian

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
my box is now empty again

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
##vote Opop

This is a better vote then capps.

Here's why--

Opopanax posted:

##vote wind I don't want yuming to be mad at me
This is Opop's first vote in the game, it comes after my big case on wind towards the end of the day yesterday.

He was not even attempting to participate in the beginning of the game. I read that as scum content with the distraction and who didn't want to get in on ~all that happened~

Opopanax posted:

I am sold ##vote hotdog hater
This is a vote on Ernie AFTER all the roles were claimed, I got confused about them, and then straightened it out and went back to wind.

Opop ignored all that content and placed an opportunistic vote that CLEARLY BENEFITS SCUM WIND.

He didn't want wind lynched.

We should lynch Opop, not capps. Let's let the actions sort themselves out later.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote opop

I still do not trust Capps, but I feel like his stubbornness in seeing how he is not even close to confirmed town is actually more of a town tell.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
capps was tracked to the nightkill?

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
although the fact that he can make someone hated..

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Juanito posted:

I'm referring to Opop here

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Juanito posted:

you dont think that is a good ability for scum to have?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Actually I guess it could be a balance thing depending how it works

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
opop mind explaining the flavor behind how your role works?

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Yeah, I'm actually thinking he could be scum with that. I'd like to know his flavor. I can make someone loved, so I can compare.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JakeP posted:

opop mind explaining the flavor behind how your role works?

I'm john leguizamo and I say math at people until they get all rattled and nerdy

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

yuming posted:

HMMMMMM HMMMMMM.

How're you feeling this morning, Ernie?

loved :3:

Pinterest Mom posted:

you know what it doesn't matter
##vote capps

i am a tracker (i believe yuming can confirm this :sun:) and capps visited littlemac last night

why would you track someone who i've already confirmed their role?

Juanito posted:

I'm not sure what this is in reference to

usually you're joke-y/snipe-y to point logical inconsistencies, here not so much

Juanito posted:

Gave you some lemon drank last night, Ernie. Hope you enjoyed the delicious yellow liquid.

i am a sucker for sweet things though >:(

yuming posted:

I think Opop is a scum still :|

probably, i looked over the game last night and the timing of his votes were very critical

mr.capps posted:

ernie where you always a vegetarian in this game or was it that the scum just happened to use the power on you at the same night i visited you

i started the game as a vegetarian, but it was told i don't know why it even mattered

JakeP posted:

##vote opop

I still do not trust Capps, but I feel like his stubbornness in seeing how he is not even close to confirmed town is actually more of a town tell.

yes, and also the things he's chosen to argue are a town-tell

Juanito posted:

Yeah, I'm actually thinking he could be scum with that. I'd like to know his flavor. I can make someone loved, so I can compare.

your flavor is amazing btw, at first i did a double take at what my pm told me happened

all that said ##vote opop

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I can confirm that I was made hated, and also that if Opop is town he's terrible.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Also, capps basically is confirmed town from his role being implied by windy's pm, jfc.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I didn't really expect this to be a real game so I have no been giving it my all

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
##vote Opop

well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

So before we lynch Opop, don't both he and Juanito have confirmed night actions a night there was a kill when there are two scum left, and confirmable in the future? I kinda want to lynch Hurt now.

• Locked thread