Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
I finally got Supercard to work for me. My problem was caused by AdBlock.

IcePhoenix posted:

I just tested it and it's even more hilarious amounts of broken because they retain statups from support cards, their power, and tag team boosts.

I don't think this works on Kindle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Didn't a goon steal his original banner?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

smashpro1 posted:

I don't think this works on Kindle.

I am on an android phone (Galaxy S3), for anyone else that wants to test this. I tried to get support cards to play again but those didn't seem to have the bug.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

That reusing cards trick works on iOS.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Swagger Dagger posted:

That reusing cards trick works on iOS.

yeah I just used it. welp.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

All Goldust all the time.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
Wait when do you tap? When the cards are 'fighting'?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

simosimo posted:

Wait when do you tap? When the cards are 'fighting'?

Just tap at the very bottom underneath the card you want to re-use at the card selection stage.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It's pretty silly to cheat at this game since it's pretty easy and you have unlimited fights.

But if I had a super rare Xavier Woods or Ryder card I'd do it to be constantly amused at them beating people like Hogan, HHH, Ultimate Warrior, etc.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Sockser posted:

I'm up to 350 / 20. Someone please help me I can't stop.

500 / 21 :smith:

And I hit the card limit with no dupes and all of my cards on the edge of leveling up and had to bite the bullet and move into Super Rare+ tier.

Which meant I was able to combine my two lvl20 rare Hogans into monster pro Hogan and level him up to 10 and switch my lvl8 SR Del Rio out for my lvl25 SR Del Rio :getin:

Still merkin' every fool I come across.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Sockser posted:

500 / 21 :smith:

And I hit the card limit with no dupes and all of my cards on the edge of leveling up and had to bite the bullet and move into Super Rare+ tier.

It's funny that they don't let you pay money to increase your card limit. It's like they don't want to take our money, sheesh.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Using tablet and yeah the click bottom button bug works there too, kinda just killed my want to play the game cause now my maxed out SR Pro Rowan can just auto-beat everyone by himself.

Evil Canadian fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Aug 18, 2014

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

:toot: nice picking, self.

Combined two max ADRs into this monster. Holy poo poo.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
For those of you who played Supercard, who were your strangest tag teams that managed to have good synergy with each other?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Supersonic Shine posted:

For those of you who played Supercard, who were your strangest tag teams that managed to have good synergy with each other?

Kofi / ADR and Jericho / Hogan are my go-tos.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Evil Canadian posted:

Using tablet and yeah the click bottom button bug works there too, kinda just killed my want to play the game cause now my maxed out SR Pro Rowan can just auto-beat everyone by himself.

Considering you never directly play against someone you could always just not do it, because you won't have to worry about them doing it.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Supersonic Shine posted:

Erick Rowan and Xavier Woods

E: VVV well poo poo, noone's topping that. :drat:

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Aug 18, 2014

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Supersonic Shine posted:

Warrior and Darren Young.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Supersonic Shine posted:

Shawn Michaels and Christian, definitely.

I also think it's hilarious that Edge and Christian are not actually a good tag team in Supercard terms.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Supersonic Shine posted:

Hogan and Ryder.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Warrior and Darren Young.

Hooooooooooooooooooly poo poo

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Warrior and Vince, right now. Or Warriors and Ricky Steamboat.

So here's a tip, aside from (or in addition to) that cheating thing up there. I just found out that you can save up your card picks by just backing out after you are awarded 1 or 2 after a match. Save up a bunch, and during King of the Ring turnovers, get a bunch of energies at once and bump up your team.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Ooh! Are we messing with Adora?

Vince and ADR for me.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm doing pretty well with The Hulkster and The Justin Gabriel-ster.

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding
Anyone else notice the Region of Doom sign in the crowd?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sockser posted:

Hooooooooooooooooooly poo poo

Yeah Uncommon DYoung was up, common Warrior was down. There's a joke there, but I can't find it. My other team is Orton and Christian, which is pretty funny because they feuded forever I guess.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

I've been pretty happy with my good cards (Warrior, Steamboat, Vince, ADR, Natalya). I would be a lot sadder if I was forced to play with the loving Usos/Xavier Woods/Adam Rose/Swagger/Batista just because that's all that would drop.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Senerio posted:

Vince and ADR for me.

Same for me, and had Kane as a 3rd wheel for when I used Vince in a singles match.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I hate to admit it, but my Eva Marie is destroying all divas. She had become my deck champion.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

super macho dude posted:

I hate to admit it, but my Eva Marie is destroying all divas. She had become my deck champion.

I'm pretty sure her base stats are better than AJ's

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Can you combine 2 pro cards? As in, if I have 4 rare Justin Gabriels and combine them into 2 Pro Rare Justin Gabriels, can I then combine the pro cards together?

At some point, you really just have to get lucky and get a good Diva card to drop in your lap. I was able to get two rare AJs, max them out and combine them into a pro, but she's still no match for the Super Rare Funkadactyls that get pulled out from time to time.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Tato fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Aug 18, 2014

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

triplexpac posted:

I'm pretty sure her base stats are better than AJ's

They are and I'm considering abandoning my maxed rare AJ to train up my rare Eva because she keeps loving beating me :negative:

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Tato posted:

Can you combine 2 pro cards? As in, if I have 4 rare Justin Gabriels and combine them into 2 Pro Rare Justin Gabriels, can I then combine the pro cards together?

No. Max out 2 cards, then combine them, then train them again. That's as good as they'll get.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I have brought shame upon myself and my family.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

loving network maintenance, it's prime time to grind.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
So how do I free up my cards from this KotR bullshit?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Astro7x posted:

So how do I free up my cards from this KotR bullshit?

wait for kotr to end (it runs for 48 hours)

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

IcePhoenix posted:

wait for kotr to end (it runs for 48 hours)

I've done that, I am at the point where it asks me to begin a KOTR, and all those cards on the screen are "in use" when I go to train those cards.

It seems like you need to have 5 lovely cards just sitting in there at all times.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Astro7x posted:

I've done that, I am at the point where it asks me to begin a KOTR, and all those cards on the screen are "in use" when I go to train those cards.

It seems like you need to have 5 lovely cards just sitting in there at all times.

Switch them out for guys you like that just aren't quite high-stat enough for your main hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

A tip for the autists out there. You get almost a 10% XP bonus for training with a Pro card versus training with the 2 vanilla cards individually. Not sure if it's worth the extra clicking or not.

Well the lovely KOR is over and I didn't even make the finals. The AI was nice enough to setup 2 SPD heavy rounds with no Diva in the quarter finals.

Rod Munch fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Aug 19, 2014