Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satin666
Jun 7, 2006

A long rear end muh fuckin' time ago...

In the land of bitches and ho's...

Niggas was gettin into some poo poo.

The nigga Dracula, he came with that fury.

I know you all probably tired of these kind of comments but I am a young up and coming rapper and Id appreciate if you could check out my music on my channel. thumbs up if you piss in the middle of the water in the toilet so its loud ..

poo poo was poppin in the hood. Errbody trippin.

One hoŽ kept callin Dracula and hangin up. He knew it was her cause he star-69ed the bitch an she hung up again...

This shook vato Lorenzo been tryna hook up wit her wide rear end for a minute.

You know he rolled over to homeboy crib to see whas'up...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

where da niggas at

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

satin666 posted:

I know you all probably tired of these kind of comments but I am a young up and coming rapper and Id appreciate if you could check out my music on my channel. thumbs up if you piss in the middle of the water in the toilet so its loud ..

One hoŽ kept callin Dracula and hangin up. He knew it was her cause he star-69ed the bitch an she hung up again...

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

dungeons & dragons & bitches

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
thx satan666 voted 5

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
lol

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

satin666 posted:

holy poo poo

Chelovek-Govno
Aug 11, 2014

Zamorozhenaia Zhopa

satin666 posted:

:thumbsup:

Dec 26, 2012

lol

lonter
Oct 12, 2012
He's a ni

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

satin666 posted:

Tokyo Incident
Nov 1, 2011

relax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fgvip_DOW8

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

satin666 posted:

lol

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

satin666 posted:

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
lmao

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

satin666 posted:

i gotta thumbs down cos i piss on the rim 4 sum stealth espionage action up in my hood

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
lmfo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shook Vato

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Drac' be all sleepin in and stayin up partyin all night, practicing his spitting and letting his vibes flow like word

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

satin666 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Rofl

• Locked thread