Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Incognito for being basically the living avatar of douchiness. To me, he epitomizes what that word means and describes. Ray Rice is a tremendous shithead too, and I in no way want to excuse or condone domestic violence, so it's a tough call. But Incognito is the platonic ideal of a douchebag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Wow, this is a good matchup. I think I have to go with Richie Incognito though. Meathead, bully, abuser of women, and all-around shithead who managed to terrify a rookie OL into hysterics and break up a locker room, he's such a douche. I'm not disputing the fact that Ray Rice is a shithead who beats his wife and is being protected by the NFL, but Incognito is all that and more.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Icnognito for downplaying what he did, trying to avoid punishments, and seeming to learn nothing from all that happened. If he had a fiancee to knock out, I'm sure he would have tried to act like it was no big deal and then purport to be a victim afterwards.

At least Ray Rice admitted to his wrongdoing and seems like he is trying to work past it. He's a piece of poo poo, but at least he owned up to it.

jugulator45
Apr 1, 2009
Ray Rice

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Its Ray Rice.

Look, I get that bullying is bad but really lets compare the two. Richie Incognito was a dick to his equally sized team mate and made him feel bad about himself. Incognito thought he was "just boys being boys" and took it to far. A douchey act? Absolutely.

Ray Rice knocked his fiancee out cold in an elevator. You can say that mental abuse in the Incognito is as bad as the physical abuse with Ray Rice. I would disagree, but its not entirely out of this earth to say. However, Janay actually apologized publicly for her role in getting knocked the gently caress out. So how much manipulation and mental abuse is going on where the victim apologizes for the actions of the abuser? It's Ray Rice, he is the bigger douche.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
Ray Rice for seeming like a really nice guy who genuinely cared about bullying issues and then turning out to just be an awful wife-beating oval office.
gently caress him for that and gently caress him for tricking me into liking him.

Incognito is a bell end of titanic proportions but Ray loving disappointed me to the point where I want to see him get loving wrecked and I'm a Ravens fan.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Incognito is the living embodiment of douchiness. A divine avatar for the god of douchiness.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

swickles posted:

Its Ray Rice.

Look, I get that bullying is bad but really lets compare the two. Richie Incognito was a dick to his equally sized team mate and made him feel bad about himself. Incognito thought he was "just boys being boys" and took it to far. A douchey act? Absolutely.

Ray Rice knocked his fiancee out cold in an elevator. You can say that mental abuse in the Incognito is as bad as the physical abuse with Ray Rice. I would disagree, but its not entirely out of this earth to say. However, Janay actually apologized publicly for her role in getting knocked the gently caress out. So how much manipulation and mental abuse is going on where the victim apologizes for the actions of the abuser? It's Ray Rice, he is the bigger douche.

Incognito sexually assaulted a random volunteer at a charity event.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
They're both awful, awful loving people. But among various and numerous reasons I can't not vote this dumb face:

Richie Incognito gets my vote as douchelord twenty fourteen.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Chichevache posted:

Incognito sexually assaulted a random volunteer at a charity event.

LOL TFF. Rice won over an (alleged) rapist, remember?

Incognito.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Incognito is like some kind of epic douche-king

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
It absolutely must be Richie Incognito. He is the fountainhead of one of the very biggest stories of the 2014 season, a story that drew national attention and precipitated efforts at reforming locker room culture. A story that embarrassed and humiliated Joe Philbin for being a clueless oblivious fuckwit and led to the firing of several Dolphins assistants. A story that had him on national TV multiple times giving interviews attempting to give His Side of the Story but succeeding only in coming off as a smarmy gently caress with absolutely no conception of what he'd actually done. As the revelations kept coming Incognito melted down, began apologizing, began insisting that there was More To The Story, began insisting that Martin was No Angel Himself, culminating into Incognito beating up his own car and committing himself to a psych ward in an attempt to signify to society that he was going through His Own Mental Problems.

Ray Rice beat his wife. Ray Rice is a piece of poo poo. Frankly, I can't really care. Lots of NFL players beat their wives. Lots of NFL players are absolute pieces of poo poo that in a just society would be ostracized and incapable of finding work or social acceptance. In fact, lots of athletes, period, are just plain poo poo people. That is the sad, unfortunate reality we live in. Larry Fitzgerald beat his girlfriend too. Leonard Little killed a man. So did Josh Brent. There's too many of those for me to name, or even to remember really. It's garden variety at this point. There's nothing new or exciting or interesting about it. The interesting angle on Ray Rice's story is Goodell's (who, I remind you, is up for Hall of Fame voting) handling of the situation and the Ravens PR Team painting the whole tale as a Struggle that Ray Rice will Come Back From, a Better Man For It.

Ray Rice knew what he did wrong. He probably understood that he was wrong the very moment he did it. He's a sly, slithery little man trying to worm out of consequences that he knows he rightly deserves. But little Richard here? He gleefully bumbled through his life shoving people, screaming at people, tearing off people's helmets, starting fights with opposing players or teammates or even random students at loving Nebraska, drawing infamous amounts of roughness flags, molesting women with golf clubs, texting Martin about his mulatto sister's squirting oval office, slaying cray cray pussy, stumbling into bars drunk off his rear end and half naked demanding to fight everyone in there, becoming so overwhelmed by emotions and stress that he took a baseball bat to his poor expensive car and called it "venting". Just being Richie, buddy, just being Richie. He was blown away, shocked, when everything he did with -- to -- Martin came out on the national spotlight and he finally was forced to realize that he was a Douchebag. It was a revelation. When you lean back in your chair and think back to 2013, in your mind's eye you will see Richie Incognito's enormous fathead and tiny goddamn face grinning idiotically back at you, because he is the Douchebag of the Year in an absolutely masterful piece of work giving his entire career of douche a satisfying magnum opus, one that we can happily reminisce about to others later, one that we can happily love to hate. Richie Incognito is the Platonic ideal.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Incognito's text recordings are great reading.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Richie Incognito because holy poo poo that loving face

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
ray rice founded a loving antibullying charity and then beat his fiancee on video

richie incognito hasn't really had that crown jewel but is the ideal of a scumbag meathead

i can't pick one. please lock these two in an elevator together tia

Multiplesarcasm
Mar 3, 2006

a corduroy explosion.
Richie Incognito is the embodiment of this contest and prize. He really brings everything you want in a douche. Meathead, irrational, latent racism, overly aggressive and loud. You can feel how sweaty the fucker is from just seeing a photo of the gently caress.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Gladly somebody already voted for Rice so loving Richie Incognito. As clear-cut a douche as there is.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Richie the douchebag Incognito

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
Incognito got this

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

gently caress Ray Rice

Douche4Sale
May 8, 2003

...and then God said, "Let there be douche!"

Richie Incognito because he epitomizes a douchebag and put forth a word-class douchey year. He was so douchey, you could practically make an argument for the award to be renamed Incognito Douche of the Year...

Gnarly Bae Jepsen
Jul 12, 2007

Manic Pixie Dick Girl

Man, gently caress Ray Rice until the ends of the earth, but there is none douchier than Incognito

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Richie Incognito.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Even though I subscribe to the Evil=douche theorem i just have to vote for Richie. Like Kalli said, Incognito is the platonic ideal of the douchebag. He is the perfect embodiment of everything you think of when you hear the term used. He isn't a douchebag, he IS douchebag.

Incognito

Also remember that he sexually assaulted/harassed a woman at a golf course

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Incognito, for being the literal embodiment of a jock douchebag, the douche that launched a thousand 80's teen comedies.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Febreeze posted:

Also remember that he sexually assaulted/harassed a woman at a golf course

The college program that was just fine with Lawrence Phillips couldn't handle Richie Incognito.

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
Ray Rice is an rear end in a top hat.

Richie Incognito, however, is an rear end in a top hat douchebag.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Duke Chin posted:

They're both awful, awful loving people. But among various and numerous reasons I can't not vote this dumb face:

Richie Incognito gets my vote as douchelord twenty fourteen.

Scott Justice
Jul 15, 2007
Hot Justice just sounds better
I never intended on participating in this thread, but earlier this year I sat down and read every single text message that Richie Incognito had ever sent to his little pussy friend. After reading all of those texts I felt like I knew Richie. I felt like he was a friend of mine. I wanted him to get picked up by the Giants so I could read text messages about all the pussy he didn't get on his days off in Hoboken. Richie Incognito became my friend, but one of those rear end in a top hat friends that you have to be nice to because you work with them and you realize they probably don't have too many positive social interactions in their lives. gently caress you Richie Incognito, learn how to be a loving person.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
his little what

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Going by the strict definition of "douchy" Richie Incognito fits the bill a lot better than Rice.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Scott Justice posted:

I never intended on participating in this thread, but earlier this year I sat down and read every single text message that Richie Incognito had ever sent to his little pussy friend. After reading all of those texts I felt like I knew Richie. I felt like he was a friend of mine. I wanted him to get picked up by the Giants so I could read text messages about all the pussy he didn't get on his days off in Hoboken. Richie Incognito became my friend, but one of those rear end in a top hat friends that you have to be nice to because you work with them and you realize they probably don't have too many positive social interactions in their lives. gently caress you Richie Incognito, learn how to be a loving person.

I fully admit to not being able to sense the tone in that post.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I'm rereading Slaughterhouse-Five and Richie Incognito is Roland Weary

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Richie Incognito seems like he's legit on the spectrum and never learned how to deal with people. He just chose football instead of anime as his autistic fixation.

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
Richie Incognito for champion

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
You wouldn't think that domestic abuse could be out-douched, but Richie Incognito made it happen with a winning combination of homophobia, bullying, and sexual assault on a golf course.

Or to put it another way:

football fuckerman posted:

I'm rereading Slaughterhouse-Five and Richie Incognito is Roland Weary

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

swickles posted:

Its Ray Rice.

It's this. I'm not gonna pretend Incognito doesn't also deserve this win, and when he inevitably beats out everyone else it'll be a just thing, but Ray Rice literally KO'd a lady and was treated like HE was the victim in all of that. A douche can be many things, friends, and it takes a real special kind of total, self absorbed, emotionally retarded, douche to act like when you beat your wife out somehow you've been though a lot when people say 'wow that wasn't cool but it's ok you play football well'.

Ray Rice

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Tatum Girlparts posted:

It's this. I'm not gonna pretend Incognito doesn't also deserve this win, and when he inevitably beats out everyone else it'll be a just thing, but Ray Rice literally KO'd a lady and was treated like HE was the victim in all of that. A douche can be many things, friends, and it takes a real special kind of total, self absorbed, emotionally retarded, douche to act like when you beat your wife out somehow you've been though a lot when people say 'wow that wasn't cool but it's ok you play football well'.

Ray Rice

Richie Incognito feels so right for this award, but ultimately I have to agree with the above: gently caress Ray Rice.

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
Don't forget about the equipment guy he bullied and racially harrassed, who was far from his size and had basically no recourse as a lowly employee vs. a player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
:siren:A nearly unstoppable seeming (1)Richie Incognito has pushed (3)Ray Rice into an elevator shaft 45-13:siren:

Administration Bracket Final: Schiano-on You Crazy Dolphin

Featuring: (1)Greg Schiano vs. (6)Dolphin's Front Office

Greg Schiano

Febreeze posted:

I nominate

GREG loving SCHIANO

For what?

Intentionally sabotaging Josh Freeman's career
MRSA and letting the Bucs gently caress Tynes and Nicks
His swarm the victory formation bullshit
His ugly rear end face

Sataere posted:

With Schiano, the way he just completely took a poo poo on the entire Tampa Bay organization and gave off the impression that they should be thankful for the magnificent dump he was giving them, as if he were doing it the right way and everyone else were the assholes, makes him a worthy candidate for the coveted Douche of the Year award.

VS.

Dolphin's Front Office

Rasczak posted:

Jeff Ireland :siren:

- Terrible GM
- Terrible human being
- Everyone who meets him thinks he's a douche
- Punchable face
- Asked Dez Bryant if his mom was a whore
- Harbaugh clownshow
- Brandon Marshall debacle
- Incognito controversy was probably somehow his fault
- gently caress this guy

Leperflesh posted:

I actually think this is worse. I don't know how exactly scouts work, like if working from home fulltime could be a problem, but I know it's fairly common across many industries for some managers to prefer not to let workers work from home. Although the fact he was doing it so he could care for his sick wife means they should have made reasonable accommodations under the ADA.

But specifically excluding Cystic Fibrosis medications from their health plan is hosed up poo poo. That's basically telling their one employee whose insurance is covering his sick wife that you hate him. It's even worse because COBRA lets you keep your existing health care plan when you lose your job (by paying the same premiums your employer was paying, so it's not always easy or worthwhile to do COBRA), but by yanking the CF meds from the plan, and then laying him off, they're ensuring he can't even pay out of his own pocket to get his wife's meds covered.

That's just evil.

Can the DFO deny Schiano a win like they denied that scout health coverage?
Or will THE Schiano man find a way to win and end the DFO's career early?
Only one way to find out!
DOUCHE!

• Locked thread