Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
God DAMNIT Meinberg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Juanito posted:

I'm sorry you had to watch the Cubs play.

Although they won.

But it was raining.

The win was contested actually and they will resume the game lol

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
##vote Somberbrero

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Good morning dears!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Keane and merk are towns. kilran is the first player I'm going to look at today.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rascyc posted:

##vote Somberbrero

Yeah I agree ##vote sombrescumbro

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

yuming posted:

Keane and merk are towns. kilran is the first player I'm going to look at today.
Re-read Somber.

Also I think Jake is towniest at this point imo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Somber was trying to push merk over Crazy when they became the only two viable candidates, then ended up agreeing that a Crazy lynch was fine but never put down a vote. It looks like he was trying to keep up appearances while hoping for a no lynch. Not going to vote yet because I want to give him a chance to respond but I see it.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Why am I scum? Why isn't merk scum?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

Why am I scum? Why isn't merk scum?

See above

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

Well gently caress, I was about to bust in here all confident until I saw the flips.

Okay, time for me to claim. I'm also a cop, but because of meinberg's flip, my sanity is unreliable, obviously, unless we have two sane cops for some reason?? I got a scum result on capitalistpig.

I still think lynching cpig is a good idea, and also I am not bullshitting around. At the very least we can learn if I'm insane or paranoid.

##vote cpig

PS I didn't make a big post like I said I would because I went and got drunk instead. Sorrynotsorry

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
winvirus I think you're making things up again

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

My flavor is Lorkhan. Knowing Ecco, he was naive and I'm paranoid, but I don't like cpig so we should lynch him anyway (and also I think he's probably scum, hence my investigation)

But why do I think he's scum, you might ask?? Well... I will post why when I'm not on my phone.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Juanito posted:

winvirus I think you're making things up again

I am being serious. 100% full on flat out serious.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

winvirus posted:

Well gently caress, I was about to bust in here all confident until I saw the flips.

Okay, time for me to claim. I'm also a cop, but because of meinberg's flip, my sanity is unreliable, obviously, unless we have two sane cops for some reason?? I got a scum result on capitalistpig.

I still think lynching cpig is a good idea, and also I am not bullshitting around. At the very least we can learn if I'm insane or paranoid.

##vote cpig

PS I didn't make a big post like I said I would because I went and got drunk instead. Sorrynotsorry
We can kill you tomorrow

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
lets antagonize winvirus since he's drunk and phoneposting

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

No I'm not drunk NOW I was drunk the other day when I was gonna make big post

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

winvirus posted:

I am being serious. 100% full on flat out serious.
fine

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

winvirus posted:

No I'm not drunk NOW I was drunk the other day when I was gonna make big post
ugh

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Look I know my post and claim and poo poo is dubious at best but you gotta trust me on this. Why would I make this poo poo up, and in this tone, especially saying poo poo like "I'm being 100% serious, trust me on this"?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote CapitalistPig pretty simple binary imho.

PS the OP practically confirms multiple scum teams.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
L O L

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote keane

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

winvirus posted:

Look I know my post and claim and poo poo is dubious at best but you gotta trust me on this. Why would I make this poo poo up, and in this tone, especially saying poo poo like "I'm being 100% serious, trust me on this"?
to get Cpig killed.

you mentioned that you were drunk and were going to write up the big post the other day.. but D2 just started, so when did you get your result?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Somberbrero posted:

##vote CapitalistPig pretty simple binary imho.

PS the OP practically confirms multiple scum teams.

so he isnt on your scum team then?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

merk posted:

##vote keane
I could believe this, I'm not quite as confident in CC as Yuming is

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Man, I am the best.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Can we just drop everything and listen to me moving forward this game?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Why keane?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

yuming posted:

Why is Keane town?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Why not Yuming?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

JakeP posted:

Why keane?

Dude jumped to CE out of nowhere when the writing was on the wall. Dude flipped out over me casing him on a little distance post on CE.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

JakeP posted:

Why not Yuming?

Too obvious. Maybe though. Her Keane read is awful, might be fake.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
My thing with Yuming is she did that whole build up yesterday where she basically came to the conclusion in thread that CE was scummy but she never reevaluated her read on you based on that or voted CE

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
My thought is that CC was hedging the Merk/CE vote the entire time, without really pushing either along. It's like the generic get in at ground zero bus or distancing from a potential town flip had it fallen on Merk's side.

I feel much more confident about Somber though personally. He was pushing Rarity as scum the entire time but switched his story to voting Merk over the not-claiming bit that he eventually graduated back into my/Yuming's case. Rarity was voting Merk the entire time but Somber never bothered addressing this conflict in any form that I can tell. Also quite a few of his posts look more like posturing than scum hunting.

e.g.,

Somberbrero posted:

I'm fine with Rarity but merk is scum!

His scumhunting today consists of piledriving a bad poster pretty much everyone has also called out. He refuses to claim and that's actively untown. It's a bullshit power play and I want to call him out on it. Putting it inside the content of "changing mafia culture" is so scummy holy poo poo. He is blatantly manipulating people and no one cares. His response to my poo poo was so disingenuous that it was like something that is also very disingenuous.

I am mad at mafia because merk is scum and I can't get him lynched because I'm not as good at this game. I think I have a problem.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Juanito posted:

to get Cpig killed.

you mentioned that you were drunk and were going to write up the big post the other day.. but D2 just started, so when did you get your result?
The big post I promised, go read my post history. I mentioned that I was gonna do a read through and post thoughts on Sunday or so then never did

I just got my result last night dummy

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

JakeP posted:

My thing with Yuming is she did that whole build up yesterday where she basically came to the conclusion in thread that CE was scummy but she never reevaluated her read on you based on that or voted CE
merk's tone annoyed me so much I didn't even care if he was right.

Logically, I could see the case for Crazyeyes, I described that case without merk's intervention. I was just being stubborn.

winvirus posted:

Sorrynotsorry

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

merk posted:

I'd like some apologies. Thanks.
Sorry.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

winvirus posted:

The big post I promised, go read my post history. I mentioned that I was gonna do a read through and post thoughts on Sunday or so then never did

I just got my result last night dummy
ok I'd been mixed up, I believe you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

yuming posted:

merk's tone annoyed me so much I didn't even care if he was right.
Also this.

• Locked thread