Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Hurr look at me I think I know poo poo but I get owned by microorganisms daily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

Smoking Crow posted:

Hurr look at me I think I know poo poo but I get owned by microorganisms daily

same

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

thats jsut a theory op

James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

I was born in a farmhouse in Pineville, North Carolina

Smoking Crow posted:

microorganisms

but enough about your penis op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

microorgasms

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
gently caress the universe and its things

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
as long as poo poo does what the instructions says it does and i feel good why does anything else matteR?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Durr I believe that things in the universe are constant even though it's unprovable

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

math is dumb and for idiots

there are 10 numbers you dumb fucks 1234567890 not like "i" or infinity or some poo poo. and stop using greek letters within math like ∑ for sum we all know youre just trying to make it look cooler to all the kids out there but that shits dumb and gay and you gotta ✄ cut ☞ it 👍 out

also if you like hexadecimal you're a loving retard, you cant just all of the sudden say A-F are numbers. what about G retard, whats so special about A-F. and binary is just 0 and 1 and you're just using those two numbers instead of 2-9? wow gently caress you idiot. learn to count

gay skull fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Aug 23, 2014

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A 45-year-old man was recovering Saturday from a gunshot wound after being shot Friday night by his 78-year-old East Germantown mother during an argument in which he threatened to shoot and strangle her, police said.

Police were called to the 5700 block of McMahon Avenue in East Germantown for reports of gunshots fired inside a home at about 9 p.m.

The woman who lived there told police her son, who appeared to be drunk, had threatened to strangle her. She was not identified by investigators.

Frightened, the woman barricaded herself in her room, she told authorities. While hiding, she heard "two loud bangs," and saw her son push into the room, police said.

Authorities said he pointed a handgun at his mother and told her, "I'm gonna shoot you!"

That's when the woman picked up a handgun that had been sitting on her bed, police said, and fired several times at her son, hitting him once in the stomach.

When the woman looked out of her room and into the hallway, police said, her son - by now leaning against the wall - fired a shot at her, which missed and hit a wall.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
one time my science teacher said ppl land on the moon like 100 yrs ago. lmao what a dumass everybody knows theres no gravity on the moon what a RETARD

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ur science teacher was a bitch made nigga for sure

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

"0.99999~ = 1" - a math retard. one is less than the other obviously ugh. then again, the word "number" is just one letter away from "dumber"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I had a geometry teacher who legit thought he'd been abducted by aliens and was stupid enough to tell a high school class this.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Big Beef City posted:

I had a geometry teacher who legit thought he'd been abducted by aliens and was stupid enough to tell a high school class this.

well? what happened on his abduction??

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
loving magnets.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
finally somebody talkin some sense around here

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

a creepy colon posted:

A 45-year-old man was recovering Saturday from a gunshot wound after being shot Friday night by his 78-year-old East Germantown mother during an argument in which he threatened to shoot and strangle her, police said.

Police were called to the 5700 block of McMahon Avenue in East Germantown for reports of gunshots fired inside a home at about 9 p.m.

The woman who lived there told police her son, who appeared to be drunk, had threatened to strangle her. She was not identified by investigators.

Frightened, the woman barricaded herself in her room, she told authorities. While hiding, she heard "two loud bangs," and saw her son push into the room, police said.

Authorities said he pointed a handgun at his mother and told her, "I'm gonna shoot you!"

That's when the woman picked up a handgun that had been sitting on her bed, police said, and fired several times at her son, hitting him once in the stomach.

When the woman looked out of her room and into the hallway, police said, her son - by now leaning against the wall - fired a shot at her, which missed and hit a wall.

lol philly i luv u

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

or, if you'll entertain the idea, is bullshit actually science? Sorry I like to come in and flip the script

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

"flip the script" oh mm (nodding slowly)

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nomadologique posted:

lol philly i luv u

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
I fricking love science!

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
bitch

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

gay skull posted:

✄ cut ☞ it 👍 out

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
only nerds love science and nerds are the saddest creatures on this planet, forever doomed to be nerds

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
More like lience. There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Science is okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Zzulu posted:

only nerds love science and nerds are the saddest creatures on this planet, forever doomed to be nerds

says a european lol

• Locked thread