Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Hero is working hurt which does not do well for weight gain, and some people just drop weight much quicker than others.

Also Hero eats like poo poo because being hurt doesn't make you that fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Optimist with doubt posted:

Chris Hero gained Steen's weight.
Chris Hero is The Portrait of Kevin Steen.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Steen looks great, but why has Drake aged 10+ years since leaving PWG?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

sportsgenius86 posted:

I eat like poo poo. I'm six feet tall and weigh under 200 pounds. I know lots of people who eat way less, and way better food than me who are fat. They also exercise and I don't.

We're not all created equal, dude. This might be how his body wants to look, and he has to fight it by working out a lot; something he can't do right now.

But I still laugh at fat Chris Hero jokes, so I, too, am a terrible person.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Thauros posted:

Steen looks great, but why has Drake aged 10+ years since leaving PWG?

Drake's aging process is slowed via mindblowingly stupid bumps. He'll look like a grandpa if he doesn't go head first through a table soon.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

LividLiquid posted:

I eat like poo poo. I'm six feet tall and weigh under 200 pounds. I know lots of people who eat way less, and way better food than me who are fat. They also exercise and I don't.

We're not all created equal, dude. This might be how his body wants to look, and he has to fight it by working out a lot; something he can't do right now.

You should eat better and work out.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

oldpainless posted:

You should eat better and work out.
I've been working on a movie for the last three months. It kind of eats your life and leads to a lovely diet.

I have a whole story about the exercise involving a recently-discovered dairy allergy, but for the first time in the history of the internet, I'm not going to tell it, because it's very boring and has no place here.

But I've written articles for fat acceptance blog, and I still think Chris Gyro jokes are funny, so I don't know.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

sticklefifer posted:

I now have no sympy for Chris Hero.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

HE'S FAT

Kaskadan
Mar 28, 2010

I've got some bad NOMS for you

sportsgenius86 posted:

5 years ago, I was sick of being a fat nerd so I started eating better got fit and lost about 20kg
18 months ago, I aggravated an old back injury and have been steadily putting weight back on since...despite not changing my new eating habits or exercise schedule.

The back injury stops me doing some exercises and from going as hard as I would have previously.

Being hurt can make you fat.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Kaskadan posted:

5 years ago, I was sick of being a fat nerd so I started eating better got fit and lost about 20kg
18 months ago, I aggravated an old back injury and have been steadily putting weight back on since...despite not changing my new eating habits or exercise schedule.

The back injury stops me doing some exercises and from going as hard as I would have previously.

Being hurt can make you fat.

What I don't understand is how you can have a back injury severe enough to prevent you from doing any type of exercise but still allow you to work a 15 minute wrestling match 2-3 times a week when your entire moveset is heavily based on repeatedly torquing your body around to throw spinning elbows and poo poo.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Necessity. If you lose your house if you don't wrestle, you wrestle.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

LividLiquid posted:

Ah so you got my younger brother's genes where you can eat the same poo poo I eat but remain skinny to the bone and become taller than me. drat different metabolic rates! :argh:

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

What I don't understand is how you can have a back injury severe enough to prevent you from doing any type of exercise but still allow you to work a 15 minute wrestling match 2-3 times a week when your entire moveset is heavily based on repeatedly torquing your body around to throw spinning elbows and poo poo.
*cough Mitsuharu Misawa cough*

Although here's hoping that this doesn't mean that Chris Hero will literally be internally decapitated the next time he takes a backdrop suplex... :ohdear:

Kaskadan
Mar 28, 2010

I've got some bad NOMS for you
Yeah, well that's just dumb.
I'm just stating that injuries can make you fat.

Back injuries are a strange thing. Your back kinda overrides your brain at times.

The worst I have been was stuck in bed because any time I moved my right hip, I had a stab of crippling pain through my lower back and legs.
Nowadays, my back associates lying in bed and moving my right hip with crippling pain and just rolling over in bed causes a battle between my brain saying "You're not in pain just roll over" and my back simply refusing to move just in case it experiences the crippling pain again.

However, I can go on a 20km bike ride without either my head or my back raising a complaint.

Happily, I am managing the pain a lot better, but still unable to lose the extra weight. DDP Yoga has gone part way to helping this.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Memento posted:

Looks like the Big Guy might be taking a bit of a break.

maybe they will give him another singles run since he still seems to be over. i wonder what that would mean for curtis axel.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
He's probably getting surgery for whatever reason he was wearing compression shorts for awhile.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

if he has surgery won't he have to go like 24 hours without eating?

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

KungFu Grip posted:

He's probably getting surgery for whatever reason he was wearing compression shorts for awhile.

BIG GUY

BIG GROIN TEAR

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Johanns Molemann posted:

maybe they will give him another singles run since he still seems to be over. i wonder what that would mean for curtis axel.

Curtis Axel OWNZ

RyBack OWNZ

I want to see them have a main event for the WHC at mania 2016

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

KungFu Grip posted:

The "not been myself for quite some time" could mean "I haven't been able to perform like I should", but in most cases that sort of comment indicates an emotional / psychological issue. Either way, I like the guy and hope he gets better.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

This is also Ryback we're talking about here, so he might just be trolling us all again.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

TheJoker138 posted:

This is also Ryback we're talking about here, so he might just be trolling us all again.

The tweet has already been deleted, so this is probably on the money. Remember folks, if you're going to link a BIG GUY tweet, screencap it!

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

LividLiquid posted:

I've been working on a movie for the last three months. It kind of eats your life and leads to a lovely diet.

I have a whole story about the exercise involving a recently-discovered dairy allergy, but for the first time in the history of the internet, I'm not going to tell it, because it's very boring and has no place here.

But I've written articles for fat acceptance blog, and I still think Chris Gyro jokes are funny, so I don't know.

Please work out.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Memento posted:

Remember folks, if you're going to link a tweet, screencap it!

Good general rule, this. Not just Ryback tweets get deleted and linking to some leads to long discussion threads after the fact so it's hard to know what you're pointing out.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Shine posted:

Please work out.
No, you work out, dad.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

rovert posted:

Full picture reveals a huge weight loss

:aaa:

He looks incredible.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
Actually he's sucking his gut in real hard

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Mystery Opponent posted:

Actually he's sucking his gut in real hard

Yeah, he is. It's obvious, too!

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
lol I was kidding, maybe he did lose a lot of weight, but he needed to lose like 50lbs and you don't do that in a month

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mystery Opponent posted:

lol I was kidding, maybe he did lose a lot of weight, but he needed to lose like 50lbs and you don't do that in a month

I stood next to him on July 18 in Cincinnati and he's easily 20-25 pounds lighter in that photo than he was in Cincy.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

And this is why my childhood was awful.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/504283307916668928

quote:

Coach@CMPunk · 28m

So what's the secret code for PSL? Asking for a friend (who doubles as my hot wife) @Starbucks @WWEAJLee

I was kind of hoping they would just never acknowledge it to make everyone squirm.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
I googled PSL and I'm none the wiser. Unless AJ's a Premier Sports League fan?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Latte, he tweeted at Starbucks

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
why do you need a code for a coffee

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

because it's a seasonal item and is currently out of season

this press conference is over

ICHIBAHN