Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panoctagon
Sep 30, 2006

The guests seem more than pleased. How is the wine?
I am confirming my participation in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I would like to mention that saying your flavor can be a very bad thing in this game as some people have a specific cartoon character that they may have tied to win conditions.

Keep that in mind.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I live.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So who wants to die as soon as the day opens???

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Asiina posted:

So who wants to die as soon as the day opens???

Me.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

k

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Anyone else?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Me Again.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
One day Little Timmy and Little Jimmy were walking through the woods. The young lads found a cave and Little Jimmy Entered the cave, Little Jimmy was too scared.
Little Jimmy discovered a source of ultimate power and gained power unimaginable! With his powers he became corrupted and forced little Jimmy to watch his cruel sport.
He pulled all of little Jimmy's favorite cartoons from his head and brought them to life in a small arena. The cartoons, gaining sudden sentience and being ripped from their
world found themselves put into a small world with two young boys towering over them and they formed factions. The faction of the almighty Jimmy (Scum)
and the church of the holy timmy (Town). The Church of the Holy Timmy believes that their best hope to get back to their own dimensions was to root out and destroy
the followers of Jimmy. The Faction of the Almighty Jimmy believes that they must stay here and worship Jimmy so that they may be rewarded with great power and
rule this domain with Jimmy as their God King. There are also others, some have their own goals and reasoning behind what they do but no one knows the rules or
why they are truly here.

It is a quiet morning in the new zone, as the toons had dubbed this place. The people came out of their huts and discovered tragedy. During the night, The mighty Optimus
Prime, leader of the church of holy timmy was found dead in the center of town, his vacant robotic eyes dulled and his circuits sparking.

"This is an outrage!" Cried He Man!

"We must destroy the evil followers of Jimmy and purge them from this world!" Shouted Goliath the gargoyle.

The looming face of Jimmy laughed and waved his hands, the cartoons felt energized with powers and new abilities!

His voice boomed out "HAHA you dumb cartoons, lets see what you do NOW!"

Capitalist Pig - Town aligned - Optimus Prime Leader of The Holy Church of Timmy was killed on night 0!

Power - Optimus Prime can vist everyone every night and scold them giving them a headache and generally annoying them.

Drawback - Is dead

It is now Day 1.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##CHOMP Gulag

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I am Dead. Thank The Lord.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Ernie. (1): Jon Joe

Not Voting (19): Asiina, Big Nothing, chaoslord, Dugong, Ernie., GulagDolls, Ixtlilton, King Burgundy, Kumbamontu, Magnus Gallant, Meinberg, Mills, mr.capps, Panoctagon, Pinterest Mom, Propaganda Machine, Rarity, Tremendous Taste, uranus

With 20 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 28th, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

IT IS A BAD IDEA TO GIVE YOUR FLAVOR IN CERTAIN INSTANCES

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Instantly Asiina Runs over to Chomp on Gulagdolls!

The bite is ineffective however.

Better luck next time!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

this is BULLSHIT

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I have a boring role unless someone sends me :siren: TOAST :siren: so I guess if you consider my play to be town then please send me the toast, thanks.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So guys I'm not saying this is my flavour or anything, but this is a pretty :krad: intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLlibrF5DRM

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

this game is already amazing

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Boo!

Let me try again this time surely it shall work!

##CHOMP Gulag

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Asiina Tries again to chomp gulag and begins to cry at her ineffectiveness.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

So guys I'm not saying this is my flavour or anything, but this is a pretty :krad: intro.

incredible

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Asiina posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSq_mHcmvyc

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##turn mills into toast

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

fk yeah

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I suspect that is not the toast I am looking for.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

that show/game series was 100000x better than digimon and pokemon combined but had zero marketing so it failed

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Mills posted:

I suspect that is not the toast I am looking for.

that is the yeast of your problems

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

that show/game series was 100000x better than digimon and pokemon combined but had zero marketing so it failed

monster rancher > digimon > pokemon imo

Panoctagon
Sep 30, 2006

The guests seem more than pleased. How is the wine?

I think one of my favorite things about the old monster rancher intro was that one of the monsters was just...an elephant. Flying in on a disc.

That poo poo ain't a monster.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

HOLY poo poo GULAG I REMEMBER THIS SHOW

man, i only ever watched arabic dubs of shows as a kid, so i never ended up finding the english names of like 90% of them

i am about to go download this and enjoy it and live the night happily

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

I used to watch this half asleep at like 6:30am when I had to wake up early for school. That or DBZ in French which also had a great intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ1NcxAZUYk

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

elephants, bears, and sharks are monsters irl

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
French DBZ got like half way through the Namek saga and would start over. I saw the first arc of DBZ so many times in French.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Asiina posted:

I used to watch this half asleep at like 6:30am when I had to wake up early for school. That or DBZ in French which also had a great intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ1NcxAZUYk

how did this completely change the tone of dbz to 'reading rainbow'

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also I am out of chomps sorry gulag looks like you have to play.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I have a very important announcement to make. Please listen carefully.

Hey guys, I'm town. Also... I'm a Miller.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Meinberg posted:

##vote Meinberg

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Meinberg posted:

nope, not saying it

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

48-49 seconds his shirt changes color

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote meinberg proceed to day 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Meinberg posted:

Considering I am a town super villain I will want you to explain what possible flavor gives you this ability.

• Locked thread