Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

A tiny bit of PoI news from TV guide. Probably the last thing we'll get until actual trailers and previews for the premiere start coming out.

I've finished the OP for season 4 and will be posting it when the S3 boxset comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

~Neck Angels~
Brett Cullen's twitter says Nathan is returning.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Press release for the premiere is up! Bloopers should be out next week when the boxset releases.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Oh man, I had no idea that this show got renewed for season 3, and now season 4? I've got some catching up to do.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

ijyt posted:

Oh man, I had no idea that this show got renewed for season 3, and now season 4? I've got some catching up to do.

You're in for one heck of a ride if you haven't seen S3, friend.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get Ready for Price Time , Bitch

I'm just now catching up with Season 3 are there any episodes I can skip, I only care about the main plotline.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hollismason posted:

I'm just now catching up with Season 3 are there any episodes I can skip, I only care about the main plotline.

No by season 3 even the monster of the week episodes are pretty heavily serialized.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Yeah outside of eps 14 and 15 everything is very heavily serialized in s3.

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Twenty years? It's no wonder I'm so hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

Hollismason posted:

I'm going to ignore you said that and not slap you. Now call in sick, and start watching!

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Amy Acker did a panel at Dragon Con about PoI and someone took some video of it, it's in parts, linking in order:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

I haven't watched it yet, but I've been told there's a bit where Amy admits Root is crushing on Shaw :aaa:.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfUD8H9yLPs Promo for the premiere is up! Not much in there that we didn't already see in the comicon trailer, sadly. Bluray boxset for s3 comes out tomorrow so I expect the blooper reel will find it way onto youtube soon.

Garbo
May 30, 2011
S3 Gag Reel is up.

Maniacal Laugh

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Caviezel can do such a good Walken. I love it.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

The bit where Jim gets his suit stuck in the cabinet is great.

Badnan
Jun 24, 2005
When east meets west ... it's DEADLY!
Is the schedule mostly uninterrupted this coming season? I remember there being random breaks the last time around in between episodes which kinda took away from my enjoyment a bit.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Typically the first half of the season is mostly uninterrupted, and then the second half is spotty. Last year was worse because of the Olympics, though.

edit: also since they shoot on location, there were a lot of delays due to it being probably the worst New York winter in several years.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Yeah those actors looked cold as gently caress during several episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
See you guys in the season 4 thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3663650

• Locked thread