Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

uranus posted:

are you talking about kirby from the nintendo video game or some other anime kirby i havent heard of

there can only be one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Propaganda Machine posted:

Asiina really wants to be killed, so I don't want to kill her.

I'd love to hop on the Rarity train but I can't get a good enough read to justify it. I just hate those loving ponies.

I don't have any idea what capps is on about with bn. Is it any good?

If everyone wants asiina killed but is scared of a bomb or w/e I'd hammer. I'd also vote Rarity for the ponies.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

uranus posted:

are you talking about kirby from the nintendo video game or some other anime kirby i havent heard of

kirby from the kirby: right back at ya! japanimation

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Propaganda Machine posted:

I don't have any idea what capps is on about with bn. Is it any good?
it's fine? rarity was attracting votes (jokevotes?) because of her posting restriction because it's annoying

and bn spun a weird tale that she was pretending to have a pr in order to, um, fly under the radar. it looks a lot like someone trying to keep votes going onto someone for spurious reasons.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I think, regardless of whatever role she has, she went into this game expecting to be dead by the end of day 1 due to her vacation/trip which she has been talking about for ages.

I think her eagerness to get voted is completely transparent and you are all being really weird. :)

Having said that, if you'd rather she just cling on inactive until at least next Tuesday and/or get modkilled because you think she's town, then that is totally fine.

---

On another topic, I think it is weird how people are making assumptions about arch enemies with expected arch enemy flavor. Remember that we chose our own cartoons, how likely is it that someone picked he-man and another person picked skeletor(for example) from every cartoon that people were interested in. If people do have hunters or the like, I suspect it is unrelated to the same cartoon they are from. Like if I had picked Captain Caveman, there is no chance at all someone would have picked a captain caveman villain(my god, did he even have any? I think it was more like Scooby doo).

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
maybe asiina requested to be a jester so she could play for 1 day and win!!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm not voting Asii based on her asking to be killed. She's been talking about this trip in the discussion thread for ages.

Dugong posted:

I want to see if Rarity is cursed with ponies all game or if someone else gets stuck with it.

I get to do this poo poo all game long :suicide:

Princess Celestia is an Alicorn pony and the co-ruler of Equestria alongside her younger sister, Princess Luna. In addition to her responsibility of raising the sun, she has also been the teacher of Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer at different periods in time, often addressing Twilight as "my faithful student" while mentoring her.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
when you run out of ponies what will you do, start over again?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

How many ponies are there?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Rarity posted:

I'm not voting Asii based on her asking to be killed. She's been talking about this trip in the discussion thread for ages.

You seemed eager to comply with her needs when she signed up. :)

Asiina posted:

I will take the spot if I can guarantee I die at the end of D1 because I'm leaving tomorrow.

Rarity posted:

Turbo turbo turbo!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

uranus posted:

when you run out of ponies what will you do, start over again?

Let's be fair, I'll have died long before then

Princess Luna, formerly Nightmare Moon or Night Mare Moon, is an Alicorn pony, the younger sister of Princess Celestia, and the main antagonist of the first two episodes of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic as Nightmare Moon. In the end, the Elements of Harmony restore Luna to her former self and she returns to rule Equestria alongside her older sister.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

oh my god did you choose a pony rancher or something as your role?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

You seemed eager to comply with her needs when she signed up. :)

It's called a joke, dummy

YOU MADE ME HAVE TO DO ANOTHER PONY UGHHH GODAMMIT

Big McIntosh is a male Earth pony, the older brother of Applejack and Apple Bloom, and part of the Apple family. He makes his debut in the first episode, during which he idly walks in Ponyville the moment Twilight Sparkle first arrives. Later, Applejack introduces him during the Apple family reunion, although he has no speaking roles until the fourth episode, Applebuck Season. He is soft-spoken and laconic, and often replies with a simple "eeyup" or "nnope". He is first called by the nickname Big Mac in The Cutie Pox, and in later episodes is called by this nickname more often than by his name, even in the credits.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dugong posted:

oh my god did you choose a pony rancher or something as your role?

Rarity posted:

Rarity is a female unicorn pony and one of the main characters of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. She is the older sister of Sweetie Belle and the love interest of Spike. Rarity works as both a fashion designer and as a seamstress at her own shop in Ponyville, the Carousel Boutique. She has a white Persian cat named Opalescence. She represents the element of generosity. Unlike Twilight Sparkle, she only uses her magic for activities related to her special talent and for basic tasks such as holding and carrying items or finding gems. She holds the Element of Harmony for Generosity, showing that she is a very giving person.

Twilight Sparkle becoming an alicorn was the dumbest season finale of a kids cartoon ever.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
there are male ponies. i somehow never considered that

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

There are male ponies?!?! Learn something new everyday.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
New ponies have to come from somewhere.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Why would you assume there aren't male ponies

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
because ive never heard of one, and its a show for little girls

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

it's a complex show for grown, emotionally mature men

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
That is like thinking there aren't female mutant ninja turtles.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
April O'Neill trips and falls into that weird slime stuff in the series finale.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I am going to make it my goal to kill everyone who posted about ponies.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Magnus Gallant posted:

I am going to make it my goal to kill everyone who posted about ponies.

Very noble. There's no time to start like the present, eh?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Or female street sharks.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
If there are male street sharks of course there are going to be female street sharks, duh.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

If there are male street sharks of course there are going to be female street sharks, duh.

Have you never seen street sharks?? It was an accident that created them. They weren't born street sharks!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Big Nothing (3): Asiina, Pinterest Mom, Kumbamontu, Asiina, chaoslord
Rarity (2): GulagDolls, Ernie., chaoslord, chaoslord
Asiina (2): Propaganda Machine, King Burgundy, Jon Joe, Propaganda Machine
Ernie. (1): Jon Joe, Tremendous Taste, Jon Joe
Mills (1): Asiina
mr.capps (1): Asiina, Asiina, Rarity
Ixtlilton (0): Jon Joe, Jon Joe
Tremendous Taste (0): Ernie., GulagDolls, Asiina, mr.capps, Asiina, GulagDolls, Ernie., mr.capps
GulagDolls (0): Asiina, Asiina

Not Voting (9): Big Nothing, Dugong, Ixtlilton, Magnus Gallant, Mills, mr.capps, Panoctagon, Propaganda Machine, uranus

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 28th, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 4 hours, 53 minutes.

IT IS A BAD IDEA TO GIVE YOUR FLAVOR IN CERTAIN INSTANCES

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Magnus Gallant posted:

Have you never seen street sharks?? It was an accident that created them. They weren't born street sharks!

Yeah, but where do they say there are no female street sharks?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

Yeah, but where do they say there are no female street sharks?

You think a freak accident like that is going to happen again to three foxy babes

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
hey everyone i am powedered toast man if you are powwdered milk man you better look out cause im gunna dip my balls in it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Magnus Gallant posted:

You think a freak accident like that is going to happen again to three foxy babes

yeah, its like a narrative rule that there is always an opposite sex version of the character or team running around. that is why there is a spiderwoman.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
does that mean there is a vagina butt

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the smurfs are werid though

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

yeah, its like a narrative rule that there is always an opposite sex version of the character or team running around. that is why there is a spiderwoman.

Oh yeah if that's true then where are the female swat cats?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Dammit guys I have to go and I won't be back before deadline I don't think.

##vote bn

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Magnus Gallant posted:

Oh yeah if that's true then where are the female swat cats?

due to misogyny there were very few female swat cats during the time the show took place, but if the show were to be set in modern times there will be a rookie lady swat cat and their leader would be a lady too who rose to the top in the male swat cat world.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I'm going to bed once doctor who ends. There's a dinosaur in London but it ain't giving me inspiration on who to vote for.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
##vote big nothing

Sure why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Dugong posted:

I'm going to bed once doctor who ends. There's a dinosaur in London but it ain't giving me inspiration on who to vote for.

is it a brontosaurus

• Locked thread