Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
*dude walks in five minutes late wearing jeans faded at the calves and crotch. whips off sunglasses and blazer*
"'Sup, folks, I'm Dave and I'll be leading you through the wild world of math this semester. Just call me Dave, none of that "professor" crap in here. Math is wild, it plays by its own rules. Luckily so do I." *sits on the edge of the desk* "So this is my first semester at this school. Anybody know what bars are good around here?" *raises hand, nobody responds* "It's all good, it's all good. But, hey, math can be scary. I was in college once too, you know. Not too long ago either, ha! But seriously, please let me know if I can help you at all this semester. My office door is always open." *flashes wolfish smile at sorority girl in the fifth row*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
*drops chalk on floor* *bends over to pick it up* *waves butt at crowd* *lets loose a massive fart* *shits everywhere* *poo poo is labeled 'this thread'*

Mauvais
Jul 24, 2002

HUZZAH
/me sets aside beret, scarf

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Why yes, this is stone cold steve austin airbrushed on the back of my leather jacket--I'm old school like that *lights pipe*

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Concerned Citizen posted:

*drops chalk on floor* *bends over to pick it up* *waves butt at crowd* *lets loose a massive fart* *shits everywhere* *poo poo is labeled 'this thread'*

not so cool, friend

naem
May 29, 2011

Hi I'm a surprisingly hot 35 year old blonde woman with pigtails, I'll be cucking my husband with a half dozen of you this semester and then act devastated when he divorces me, garnering sympathy while simultaneously blowing male staff members to help get on a tenure track before my crow's feet etch thenselves any deeper. PS this is how the real world works, that will be $40,000 thanks

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

naem posted:

Hi I'm a surprisingly hot 35 year old blonde woman with pigtails, I'll be cucking my husband with a half dozen of you this semester and then act devastated when he divorces me, garnering sympathy while simultaneously blowing male staff members to help get on a tenure track before my crow's feet etch thenselves any deeper. PS this is how the real world works, that will be $40,000 thanks

art school?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
*sits on top of desk, indian style while giving lecture*

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

*writes plape on whiteboard and leaves*

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

sorry students, i'm trying to finish writing this important mathematical formula but it's hard to reach up high with this leather jacket on

*drops leather jacket to reveal leather jacket with the rock airbrushed on the back*

if you smell what i'm cooking

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
No no I'm not loving this grad student, it's just that they spend an awful lot of time alone with me in the office with the door locked

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Hissing Butt posted:

*dude walks in five minutes late wearing jeans faded at the calves and crotch. whips off sunglasses and blazer*
"'Sup, folks, I'm Dave and I'll be leading you through the wild world of math this semester. Just call me Dave, none of that "professor" crap in here. Math is wild, it plays by its own rules. Luckily so do I." *sits on the edge of the desk* "So this is my first semester at this school. Anybody know what bars are good around here?" *raises hand, nobody responds* "It's all good, it's all good. But, hey, math can be scary. I was in college once too, you know. Not too long ago either, ha! But seriously, please let me know if I can help you at all this semester. My office door is always open." *flashes wolfish smile at sorority girl in the fifth row*

ugh dave the adjunct intermediate math professor is a creep

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

plumper fuckbus posted:

ugh dave the adjunct intermediate math professor is a creep

i know, right?

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Rad Tad posted:

if you smell what i'm cooking

it's meth by the way, methematics

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
5'4", bald on top, ring of white hair with long ponytail in back, can draw a perfect circle in one motion on the chalkboard

5'10", little white moustache, also bald on top, ring of white hair, new pair of Chuck Taylor's every day to match his outfit

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
as someone without a university education i find this thread inaccessible

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Baracula posted:

as someone without a university education i find this thread inaccessible

imagine if your high school drama teacher wasn't a pedo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Welcum to Posting 101...you're about to get SCHOOLED

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
okay okay lets all just settle down class. I want to take a moment to welcome you..

to Jurassic Park.

*slowly unzips pants while humming JP theme*

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Supreme Allah posted:

okay okay lets all just settle down class. I want to take a moment to welcome you..

to Jurassic Park.

*slowly unzips pants while humming JP theme*

"Clever girl!"

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
the name on your study materials says "professor brunswick", but i want each and every one of you to call me chad

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Remember that one class you took where one insufferable loving jackass kept piping up with the worst questions CONSTANTLY during lectures and people literally moaned when it kept happening?

I'm the professor that refuses to just fail the kid and keeps addressing the questions.

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
class, since the semester is almost over, I wanted to point out that there are opportunities for extra credit. you just have to come by my office to see the details.

please bring a valid ID.

see you on wednesday!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im gay

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

*sets skateboard down on desk*

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i have a gun

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hello class.

*climbs on desk*

I wanted..ugh..to thank you...

*kneels down on all fours*

For turning in your assignments last...week

*begins taking off grey dress slacks, untucking shirt, tie hangs freely*

Each paper was more...stimulating than the last, with some...ugh...obvious exceptions, of course

*smiles, now nude from the waist down, circles about on the desk, ends with rear end facing the class. Lowers into downward dog position*

Some of you....have...caught wind of...my... predilictions

*produces glass coke bottle from desk drawer*

And...I just want you and your parents to know

*feebly begins trying to insert the bottle into his anus*

Ah!...aaaaahh....that we

*takes it neck deep*

aaahh..uhhh..value your continued tutelage here..

*starts thrusting*

At...state.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

*two students are disrespectfully chatting during the lecture, talking about weed milk and the proper way to make it*

*third voice joins them at some point, talking about how to get the dankest weed milk*

*third voice was me, the professor, who somehow started sitting directly behind the first 2 without anyone noticing*

*double middle fingers slowly rising up from behind ea. seat with a wide grin visible between as the 2 come to a slow realization and turn around*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

*two students are disrespectfully chatting during the lecture, talking about weed milk and the proper way to make it*

*third voice joins them at some point, talking about how to get the dankest weed milk*

*third voice was me, the professor, who somehow started sitting directly behind the first 2 without anyone noticing*

*double middle fingers slowly rising up from behind ea. seat with a wide grin visible between as the 2 come to a slow realization and turn around*

Harold and Kumar go to Community College

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Hey guys and ghouls *waits for laughter, no one laughs.* This class is really gonna be a scream *waits for laughter, no laughter.*

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
id just rip massive shots of bourbon from the flask i kept on my desk and play "volcano" starring tommy lee jones every day (dantes peak on fridasys)

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Philosophy lecturer

*first slide of slideshow on Kant's metaphysics is doge*

*leaves on first slide for entire lecture*

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Quickscope420dad posted:

Philosophy lecturer

*first slide of slideshow on Kant's metaphysics is doge*

*leaves on first slide for entire lecture*

*reads entire lyrics to his parody "Just Kant get you out of my head"*

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Harold and Kumar go to Community College
that wouldn't work that well because literally all the students would be some variation of harold and kumar

e: there are a lot of hotboxes to be found all hours of the day on community college parking lots lol

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
...and if you have a question, raise your hand and say "yo, mista"

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
*sits in his car in between classes and drinks vodka from a plastic bottle while staring at his dashboard*

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
*Just walked in the door and already has decided which hot coeds I'll be banging*

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
Everybody get a A!

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

Everybody get a A!

but the hotties get the D. lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
*an 80 year old man walks in with overhead slides from 30 years ago* hello class I have tenure and it is literally impossible for me to be fired *opens up an art book and looks at tasteful nudes until next period*

• Locked thread