Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm kind of distracted so i can't look over the whole dumb slap fight (though magnus sure looks bad!!)

but this is a dumb argument. you asked "who placed the vote". vote finder says gulag. magnus says gulag. that's not a scum slip, it's just magnus saying "the vote is from gulag".

the "your team" bit was irrelevant to the question.

some times i fret that if i were not around capps's genius would go unappreciated for an eternity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i just want to kill ernie, i cant realy focus on anything else until hes dead

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

uranus posted:

i just want to kill ernie, i cant realy focus on anything else until hes dead

that makes sense

too bad for you, i hope you have a secondary win condition

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
actually i lied it is a real argument he scum slipped

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

mr.capps posted:

i lied, too

i never fret

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

Liars should get lynched.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Capps you didnt answer this question:

Magnus Gallant posted:

Have you guys set the date yet?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

"i am going to kill capps tonight but not vote for him this day"

##vote capps

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Someone let me out of this apartment

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Better or worse than NOLA

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hmm.

Today I think Magnus is scum. But yesterday I thought Capps was scum. I don't think they're both scum. Capps, why do you think KB was killed last night?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
gently caress I FORGOT THE PONIES :cry:

The Art of the Dress is another great song from the show, it's highly recommend.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm kind of distracted so i can't look over the whole dumb slap fight (though magnus sure looks bad!!)

but this is a dumb argument. you asked "who placed the vote". vote finder says gulag. magnus says gulag. that's not a scum slip, it's just magnus saying "the vote is from gulag".

the "your team" bit was irrelevant to the question.

This is a scum post. Ernie, ix, capps read this poo poo

##vote pmom

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh poo poo

it is

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i haven't scumhunted in months

someone hold my hand while i learn how to do this again

is it the part where he doesn't try to take the pressure of magnus but also tries to make capps look bad?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ernie. posted:

i haven't scumhunted in months

someone hold my hand while i learn how to do this again

is it the part where he doesn't try to take the pressure of magnus but also tries to make capps look bad?

a bunch of blank said this statements and stuff in quotes, basically PM is saying their piece but at the same time distancing themselves as much as they can by using other's words

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

what capps said but also he just says he isnt reading, then paints everyone involved as scummy

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I sure look bad!!!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Mills posted:

This is a scum post. Ernie, ix, capps read this poo poo

##vote pmom

it was a lazy post, i was making it quickly while helping a friend move.

capps overreached on a post. i pointed it it out. and capps' response was something like "i don't need to make sense while i'm pressuring someone", which kind of stinks.

but capps' actions and claimed reasonings for doing them holds up as something that makes sense for a human being to do, and magnus' don't, so i ultimately think that magnus is a bad guy, and capps isn't. i just didn't like that one post from capps.

magnus seriously wants us to believe that his thought process went something like
1.i want to kill ernie
2.i will make a big fuss about killing ernie in the thread, for some reason. [as far as i can tell, the reason hasn't been explained]
3.when he doesn't manage to kill ernie, fake claim a cop result on him

when it really easily could have gone like this:
1.i want to kill ernie
2.ernie is dead

and unless "step 2 make a fuss" is explained, i don't really see how anything magnus did makes sense. typically, if you want someone dead, you don't call the shot and allow rb/protection to be used, you just kill them. and then he spends a bunch of posts arguing with capps in which he doesn't seem to understand why town would like to out someone lying about a cop claim??

(i'm also interested to see that magnus only ever says he was roleblocked, when we know that people whose actions failed don't get told the reason. that seems weird.)

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

it was a lazy post, i was making it quickly while helping a friend move.

capps overreached on a post. i pointed it it out. and capps' response was something like "i don't need to make sense while i'm pressuring someone", which kind of stinks.

but capps' actions and claimed reasonings for doing them holds up as something that makes sense for a human being to do, and magnus' don't, so i ultimately think that magnus is a bad guy, and capps isn't. i just didn't like that one post from capps.

magnus seriously wants us to believe that his thought process went something like
1.i want to kill ernie
2.i will make a big fuss about killing ernie in the thread, for some reason. [as far as i can tell, the reason hasn't been explained]
3.when he doesn't manage to kill ernie, fake claim a cop result on him

when it really easily could have gone like this:
1.i want to kill ernie
2.ernie is dead

and unless "step 2 make a fuss" is explained, i don't really see how anything magnus did makes sense. typically, if you want someone dead, you don't call the shot and allow rb/protection to be used, you just kill them. and then he spends a bunch of posts arguing with capps in which he doesn't seem to understand why town would like to out someone lying about a cop claim??

(i'm also interested to see that magnus only ever says he was roleblocked, when we know that people whose actions failed don't get told the reason. that seems weird.)

Lol

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
help. i cant play mafia anymore. someone call me scum so i'll care again

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity posted:

Capps, why do you think KB was killed last night?

Capps answer my question please!

Trixie is a female unicorn pony and traveling magician. She is featured as the main antagonist of Boast Busters and Magic Duel, makes minor appearances in Bridle Gossip, The Return of Harmony Part 1, My Little Pony Equestria Girls and My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks, and appears in several Rainbow Rocks animated shorts, IDW comics, and chapter books. She tends to speak in the third person and refers to herself as "The Great and Powerful Trixie" and "The Great and Apologetic Trixie" (at the end of Magic Duel). The name Trixie is a diminutive form of Beatrix. She is called Trixie Lulamoon in some merchandise.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
ernie is scum ernie is scum, why can no one see that ernie is scum but me

im living in a bizarro world where everyone is poo poo at mafia except me

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Yeah, I thought that post was weird at the time, because Mags really doesn't look bad from that and that whole thought process post is bizarre and completely misses the point of everything that happened today.

Also hi derp.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
me right now

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I'm not a huge fan of regular mayo, but spicy mayo is pretty great.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ixtlilton posted:

Yeah, I thought that post was weird at the time, because Mags really doesn't look bad from that and that whole thought process post is bizarre and completely misses the point of everything that happened today.

Also hi derp.

It's not clear what you're talking about here.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
may is made of eggs so really its like im rocky

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Rarity posted:

Capps answer my question please!

Ugh fine. Player that no one really knows too, well, newish but not that newish. Was posting some decent posts. Blah blah. He is the typical "We kill this guy so nobody gets any hints about who we are" type of kill.

He did said this though:

King Burgundy posted:

Haha, I really thought someone else would have picked this, but top choice confirmed!

And his general excitment about his role suggests scum may have got a false positive from him and thought he was a really strong power role, instead of a really fun role.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
If the later is true the players who I think would probably think like that would be: Propaganda Machine, who is dead, Asiina, Chaoslord, Ixtlilton, and Pinterest Mom.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

If I'm scum, I go for the most Juanito-y player. That's probably Ix this game?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ok, I think Capps's response to my question is genuine. I don't see scum Capps making that much effort or detail here.

Angel or Angel Bunny is a white rabbit who is Fluttershy's pet. Angel is somewhat spoiled and bosses Fluttershy around on occasion; however, he does care about her, and is actually intent on helping her stand up for herself, making his name perfectly chosen. Most of Angel's actions are played simultaneously with instrumental jingles.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
not ap ony

modkill

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

wedding stuff over I will catch up tomorrow once I have had some sleep i am sorry :peanut:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
dugog are you a badguy?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
hello labor day weekend. guess who has to work

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i guess it is "labor" day after all ha ha ha

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'm working :shrug:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
stralions dont get holidays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Ernie. (3): uranus, Big Nothing, GulagDolls
Magnus Gallant (1): Rarity
Pinterest Mom (1): Mills
mr.capps (1): Magnus Gallant
Big Nothing (1): Ernie.

Not Voting (9): chaoslord, Dugong, Hal Incandenza, Ixtlilton, Jon Joe, Kumbamontu, mr.capps, Pinterest Mom, Tremendous Taste

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 01st, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 4 hours.

IT IS A BAD IDEA TO GIVE YOUR FLAVOR IN CERTAIN INSTANCES

• Locked thread