Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tradjik

time to poo poo post all over my city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

buff proof ink?

tradjik

so they cant delete my poo poo posts

Pizzatime

yea I always post pics of my art supplies too instead of the rad pictures I draw with them cause I'm actually a hack that can't draw any rad pictures and just buys art supplies so people think I'm cool and rad so I post pictures of em

Pizzatime

in reality I would love to roam the streets with you cause I don't know enough street art enthusiasts around there parts

tradjik

the calligraphy pens are too big to draw on the stickers and i didnt get any small black ones!!!! i need to stop making $100+ orders while extremely high

i would post my black book but the feds r watchin this account

tradjik

heres something i did in 5 secondso n my phone so the thread isnt totally pointless

bacalou

back in my day we stuck a krink nib on a shoe polish bottle full of homemade ink

kids these days smh

tradjik

bacalou posted:

back in my day we stuck a krink nib on a shoe polish bottle full of homemade ink

kids these days smh

haha thats awesome as hell if true

my only ghetto crafting expertise is in bongs. gatorade bottle, garden hose and coke can ftw

bacalou

you're not a mop artist until you've tagged the underpass of a bridge dangling with one arm and writing with the other in homemade ink

do not do this

tradjik

bacalou posted:

you're not a mop artist until you've tagged the underpass of a bridge dangling with one arm and writing with the other in homemade ink

do not do this

hahaha holy poo poo

i never really hung with the writers they used to bash us and make fun of our raps

bacalou

i personally was a huge douche when i was a tagger think it comes with the territory no offense

please be mindful of gang tags and do not bite or toy anybody's work that is disrespectful

bacalou

take pictures of your blackbook

Afro Doug

congratulations on your disgusting sex supplies you dirty loving fag

tradjik

bacalou posted:

take pictures of your blackbook

dont have one i lied. i only have 2 tags and im not gonna post em coz i still write them

i dont really do it that often its why i only got markers

bacalou posted:

i personally was a huge douche when i was a tagger think it comes with the territory no offense

please be mindful of gang tags and do not bite or toy anybody's work that is disrespectful

im only blowing up the burbs atm im not happy enough with my style to even tag the city proper. like i said i never really wrote as a kid and i need to practice with these calig tips

deep dish peat moss

I wish I could find all my ironlak mini cans. I have 3 or 4 but they're lost somewhere in my room.

deep dish peat moss

Having a pocket-sized can rules though.

deep dish peat moss

And yeah please don't post your tags anywhere on the internet because law enforcement agencies watch that poo poo.

tradjik

i just remembered i never write this because its my rapping name

dont quite have the hang of it yet hahaha

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
move to bogota where graffiti is legal and encouraged to spice up the city!

tradjik

Damp Star Baby posted:

move to bogota where graffiti is legal and encouraged to spice up the city!

i would havc to pack up my computer

Damp Star Baby

don't worry they have computers they make out of plantain chips

vapoursquid

none other
i want to vandalize poo poo

Damp Star Baby

I don't think there's anything in Minnesota that isn't already broken

vapoursquid

none other

Damp Star Baby posted:

I don't think there's anything in Minnesota that isn't already broken

sod off!

Pizzatime

thanks for smearing poo poo all over town fags

bacalou

tradjik

best game

Damp Star Baby

Jet Set Radio five bux on steam fyi

deep dish peat moss

I want Jet Set Radio Future. Regular Jet Set Radio isn't as nostalgic for me.

bacalou

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I want Jet Set Radio Future. Regular Jet Set Radio isn't as nostalgic for me.

agreed for different reasons. also, here tradjik have this

vapoursquid

none other

this is dope

deep dish peat moss

I don't have the can control or ability to bomb so when I tag I just draw little characters and write platitudes beneath them

Piso Mojado

That's awesome

bacalou

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I don't have the can control or ability to bomb so when I tag I just draw little characters and write platitudes beneath them

never was much for cans myself a friend once tried to peer pressure me into using one once so i sprayed a v for vendetta 'V' over his just-started piece and he never asked again heh

bacalou posted:

i personally was a huge douche when i was a tagger

Piso Mojado

Can you do my name, bacalou?!

tradjik

bacalou posted:

agreed for different reasons. also, here tradjik have this

drat
thats sick

bacalou

ATCG posted:

Can you do my name, bacalou?!

yeah sure let me do a few things first

3D Megadoodoo

Pizzatime posted:

thanks for smearing poo poo all over town fags

luckily the US doens't actually have old buildings so it doesn't matter if someone shits them up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

bacalou posted:

yeah sure let me do a few things first

Hell yeah, thank you! No hurries.

• Locked thread