Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

I prestiged in EVE Online, and all I have to show for it is this shitty medal.
Heya.

I was approched by a person that i thought was a GoonWaffe recruiter, but he was only a scammer that stole all the stuff i had used a year to gather.

Yearh yearh i know, im the stupid one, very funny....

But that experience havnt really discouraged me from wanting to join, quite the opposite, so here is my question, how do i join? What kinda hellish process do i need to go through (other than getting all my poo poo stolen)?

- Missartaq

Missartaq fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Sep 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
Welcome to zombocom, it is warm in the bathing light of the mittani.

Don't forget to sign your posts.

-Donglord Actual

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Murder 666 children in the name of Satan, then send their left pinkies to Mittani.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
If your account screen says you need to pay another 10 dollars it's because that's just Mittani putting the payment flag for the EVE guild. Pay it and you're in!

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Heyo.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
You know that saying about insult to injury? Afraid you're soaking in it.

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Thunderbro posted:

If your account screen says you need to pay another 10 dollars it's because that's just Mittani putting the payment flag for the EVE guild. Pay it and you're in!

After getting all my ingame stuff stolen, and i already have payed 10$ to get in here, i must confess that trust from my part is a bit shattered.

So paying another 10$ isnt an option at the moment.

- Missartaq

Missartaq fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Sep 1, 2014

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Missartaq posted:

After getting all my ingame stuff stolen, and i already have payed 10$ to get in here, i must confess that trust from my part is a bit shattered.

So paying another 10$ isnt an option at the moment.

Well paying your deposit is the only way to get in. $10 goes to the servers for these forums that are the home of Goonwaffe and the other $10 is for supporting Goonwaffe's activities ingame including things like its PLEX payment system. Goonwaffe really is a money saver in the end considering you won't have to pay for game time.

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Thunderbro posted:

Well paying your deposit is the only way to get in. $10 goes to the servers for these forums that are the home of Goonwaffe and the other $10 is for supporting Goonwaffe's activities ingame including things like its PLEX payment system. Goonwaffe really is a money saver in the end considering you won't have to pay for game time.

Hmmmm, and thats why i defnetly not paying another 10$, do you really think that anyone that stupid that they are gonna fall for "Goons dont pay for game time"???

But i guess thats just what kinda people you are......

But if you people (contracted to Rudi Tkalcic) give me back my stuff, i might consider paying the extra 10$.

- Missartaq

Missartaq fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Sep 1, 2014

FaintlyQuaint
Aug 19, 2011

The king and his men.
Grimey Drawer

Missartaq posted:

Hmmmm, and thats why i defnetly not paying another 10$, do you really think that anyone that stupid that they are gonna fall for "Goons dont pay for game time"???

But if you people (contracted to Rudi Tkalcic) give me back my stuff, i might consider paying the extra 10$.

i have never played for a minute of my eve playtime

all thanks to goons

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Missartaq posted:

But you fell for a scammer who took all your poo poo then fell for paying $10 to ask to join a guild/clan/whatevertheycallitinEVE that you have no chance of ever being in. You kind of answered your own question.

You paid $10 to ask a question that you already knew the answer to.

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Yes i did, im not the kinda person that gives up on the first sign of trouble. And 10$ isnt that much for me....

But that dosnt mean that im gonna keep paying 10$.

- Missartaq

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this is the thread

Deadclown
Aug 1, 2014

Missartaq posted:

You should totally just upgrade to Platinum and get an awesome avatar of your favourite internet meme. I have read that this is the only way to get into the Corp.

TasmanianX
Jan 7, 2009

Just Kick 'Em
EVE is a terrible game, and you are probably terrible too.

-TasmanianX

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Thats why i would fit very well amongst you people.

I have a RL friend that are already in GoonWaffe. So no extra 10$ for you atm.

He could maby vouch for me, but like everything else in EVE i wanted to "build" my own EVE experience, including what corp i wanted to join.

- Missartaq

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

voted 5

~No More Heroes III esq. First of His Name, Lord of Friday o7

Hexel fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Sep 1, 2014

CrushedWill
Sep 27, 2012

Stand it like a man... and give some back

Missartaq posted:

He could maby vouch for me, but like everything else in EVE i wanted to "build" my own EVE experience, including what corp i wanted to join.

You are laying the foundation for an outstanding legacy. You will be remembered.

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Again yearh yearh, remembered and laughed at, but its cool i can take it..... :)

- Missartaq

Missartaq fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Sep 1, 2014

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Missartaq posted:

I don't believe you

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Then you know how i feel when you people tell me to pay an extra 10$....

- Missartaq

Phosphia
Jan 29, 2013

Oh you.. :>
will this ever stop

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Phosphia posted:

will this ever stop

dont stop believin'

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Phosphia posted:

will this ever stop

I remember way back when that the EVE thread started with something like :siren: If your account isnt 3+ months old and you havent been actively posting please dont bother applying :siren:. J4Gs still went in completely oblivious to the rules. So no, it will never stop as long as EVE exists.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
At least it doesn't happen as often now. I remember a period where they'd ban people for telling j4g's to sign up for the forums, or to post introductory threads in GBS and FYAD, because there was just a stream of 'em.

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
Send me a PM (Personal Message) and I'll see what I can do in order to get your stuff returned to you.

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Holy crap you guys are hilarious....

Thats a no on that PM (still not gonna pay that extra 10$), and he send most my stuff back already, he only stole the cool stuff....

So as i see it, your the big loosers here, i really think i could have been an asset to Goons......

- Missartaq

etrnl
Jul 27, 2009
Really, though, pm him.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thread of the year right here

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av
Ground floor. You're doing it right, keep doing it. Almost there.

harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real
It is to bad that your friend in goons did not tell you that he could vouch you in. Or give you the heads up that we only let people in with a vouch or by having good post's and being on SA for 3 months. Also what did you give the guy?

tuzy2k
Sep 17, 2007

Is this real life?

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
bouncingboobs.gif

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

Missartaq posted:

What's his name?

RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

Missartaq posted:

You're definitely building your own legacy, so mission accomplished there

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Missartaq posted:

Thats a no on that PM (still not gonna pay that extra 10$), and he send most my stuff back already, he only stole the cool stuff....

So as i see it, your the big loosers here, i really think i could have been an asset to Goons......

Guys, guys, we dont want to loose out on this guy! If his writing skills are any indication, we could farm him out as a ghostwriter for Vince Draken's alliance updates!

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Missartaq posted:

Maybe as a proofreader.

harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real

HappyKitty posted:

Guys, guys, we dont want to loose out on this guy! If his writing skills are any indication, we could farm him out as a ghostwriter for Vince Draken's alliance updates!

I think I can get behind this idea.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Just wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.

Missartaq posted:

Yes, we are, thanks.

He didn't send anything back.

We'll be fine.

• Locked thread