Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Mills posted:

i didnt realise they taught entry level psych in high school

you realize high schools actually do teach psychology right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mills posted:

lol are you even serious, if you flip town later i will be laughing at you so hard in whatsapp for this explanation

you come off as indecisive and self effacing itt which i know for a fact is fishy

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Mills posted:

i didnt realise they taught entry level psych in high school

They do, actually, I took it in highschool.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

i did not know this about america but it would explain all the armchair psychologists on SA

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

you realize high schools actually do teach psychology right?

Mills PR you keep forgetting it. It's Opposite Day for him

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
my high school didn't
all we got was astronomy bleh

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Psychology is an elective. You have to elect to take it.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Tremendous Taste posted:

you come off as indecisive and self effacing itt which i know for a fact is fishy

lol what do i need to quote my own posts

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Magnus Gallant posted:

why do you keep floating this

mills is being as much of a dick as usual

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Magnus Gallant posted:

but wouldn't that make it normal day for him since he is in australia and everything there is reverse???

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

mr.capps posted:

my high school didn't
all we got was astronomy bleh

I got to take a film class for my last English credit :dukedog:

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

but wouldn't that make it normal day for him since he is in australia and everything there is reverse???

gently caress. Does that mean we have to be opposite?

Mills you're a really lovely rear end in a top hat this morning. You should go wipe the poo poo off your face.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ixtlilton posted:

I got to take a film class for my last English credit :dukedog:

i went to a small town high school
you are making me cry

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mills posted:

lol what do i need to quote my own posts

mills i would not believe a lack of confidence from you around a lynch between someone you think is scum and someone you do not if jesus appeared to me in my hummus and told me himself

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

mr.capps posted:

Whoa.

Also my high school didn't have any psych classes. My high school didn't even have all that many AP classes.

What we really learned...was knifefighting.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

Whoa.

Also my high school didn't have any psych classes. My high school didn't even have all that many AP classes.

What we really learned...was knifefighting.

I know some Australians and they told me if I ever went to Australia I'd get stabbed within 2 minutes of leaving the airport.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Magnus Gallant posted:

I know some Australians and they told me if I ever went to Australia I'd get stabbed within 2 minutes of leaving the airport.

YOU CALL THAT A KNIFE

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Mills posted:

I've been asking us to vote Hal since yesterday so....... REMEMBER HOW EVERYONE ELSE SAID PANOCTAGON WAS SCUMMY ON D1 THEN DROPPED IT TODYA?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!

##vote hal

Mills posted:

I'm sorry that I have an opinion on panoctagon's case before he left the game, but none of what you posted changes that.

Mills posted:

here you go

scoop scoop scoop

Mills posted:

I'm sorry that my good friend Hal needs to be lynched in order for my town win condition to be met.

Mills posted:

na but i still want to win ##vote hal

Mills posted:

theres only 2 possible lynches atm, hal and capps fwiw, and deadline is in 14 minutes

capp sounds town

hal isnt even defending himself, in fact he openly chooses not to (love you hal)

Mills posted:

its cool, we can just dance around in this lovely thread again tmw while we no lynch again

thanks for keeping me company hal :)

Mills posted:

wait
holy poo poo
i think we can all agree
##vote panoctagon

Mills posted:

come on that is the most transparent scum case ever. please tell me this isnt his first game so you guys dont vote him on BS technicality

Mills posted:

panoct is still browsing this forum also fyi

Mills posted:

jj, whats your view on panoctagon

Mills posted:

##vote panoctagon

Mills posted:

lets all vote panoctagon

Mills posted:

made some scummy post. go quote it and defend it while i get some lunch. cya

Mills posted:

I don't like the way Hal quoted pans post and says "I guess it was kind of scummy". That feels like the kind of hedging you see from scum idk. I'm sad cos I like Hal but yeah I think scum

Mills posted:

i believe i want to lynch hal

Mills posted:

its cool, we can just dance around in this lovely thread again tmw while we no lynch again

thanks for keeping me company hal :)

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

mills, did capps sound town or did he sound not scum

because i am with tt on his play this game

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

i think i posted some of them twice it was hard to edit that many quotes in, oops

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

pmom, does it hurt your feelings that i was the best player in that game of survivor, i dont want to hurt your feelings.

hey ernie, capps honesty seemed kind of honest at lynch yesterday idk, in a dumb game like this i cant see scum trying too hard to avoid lynch???? look at how little care was given to it by hal.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

yeah but the way i phrased my question was kind of key

i don't think he sounded town, but he sure as poo poo isn't scum either

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

while "read them in context" goes without saying you forgot this one

Mills posted:

capps isnt even voting hal
which makes me want to hammer capps though hth

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

because i was frustrated that capps wouldnt vote hal and i couldnt understand why, then someone explained capps WAS voting hal with gulags vote, duh

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mills posted:

because i was frustrated that capps wouldnt vote hal and i couldnt understand why, then someone explained capps WAS voting hal with gulags vote, duh

I don't believe you make that gaffe

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Ernie. posted:

yeah but the way i phrased my question was kind of key

i don't think he sounded town, but he sure as poo poo isn't scum either

i guess the desperation could be 3p also, im not particularly fussed about 3p right now, theres a lot of them and they have goals and poo poo and they can take each other out as some of the goals seem to be??? id rather focus on finding scum which is something we can do now that hal is dead and we have connections. i want to look at the people that straight up ignored my original call out on panoctagon.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

be flattered, I hold you to a high standard as the highest winning percentage mafia player of all time

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

thats very sweet :love:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

what's your specific flavor mills

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

in any case, i assume you have better options to vote than me today, for i am the saviour of the thread and pusher of lynches on hal :allears:

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

in any case, i assume you have better options to vote than me today, for i am the saviour of the thread and pusher of lynches on hal :allears:

Waoh

Mills n3 I'm going to vig you

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
mills is going to replace out of this game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i;m hoping somebody caps capps

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

i replace myself

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tremendous Taste posted:

i;m hoping somebody caps capps

when i flip town remember you promised to buy me xenoblade chronicles

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

when i flip town remember you promised to buy me xenoblade chronicles

you wouldn't take the bet threep

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ok here is the bet if i am town you get me xenoblade chronicles if i am third party i will give you 25 dollars

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

ok here is the bet if i am town you get me xenoblade chronicles if i am third party i will give you 25 dollars

I don't bet where I can lose money

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

This is a bad thing you're doing. Same as toxxing.

So stop it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Magnus Gallant posted:

This is a bad thing you're doing. Same as toxxing.

So stop it

toxxing is banned because people could force other people to admit their alignment depending on what toxx's they wouldn't make

there's nothing wrong with what capps is doing since it's about his own alignment

• Locked thread