Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Ryuga Death posted:

Oh yeah, you're here. Here's what I thought of the ending, if you still care at all. Even though I was able to predict most of the twists of this game like Kloe being the princess/someone of royalty, Richard not being the real mastermind behind everything, etc, I admit that I didn't see the twist of the professor being anything more than a bumbling idiot. Is it silly of me to say that I felt sad about the whole ending thing between Joshua and Estelle? :smith:

All in all, I really enjoyed the last chapter. The final dungeon was a lot of fun and was waaaay too short for me.

Regarding your spoiler: I felt like an idiot for not thinking more of Alba, but I guess that was the point. I probably said "Holy poo poo" out loud at the reveal. And no, It was pretty heartbreaking that the confessions of the two characters would end on such a down note. I honestly didn't expect either of them to tell the other what they were each hiding but even more so I didn't expect it to lead to their separation. They did such a good job building the two of them as likable individuals and a solid team that it felt like such a downer for things not to work out for them. That may have also been part of the emotional nature of the ending: the whole game was so bright and cheery and light that the dark turn it took in the ending was a total surprise.

The final dungeon was pretty boss but you are right about it being short. I ended up skipping most of the map battles though, so that was probably part of it. I did all the chest battles and that was pretty much it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

A subtle detail I liked concerning (ending stuff) Weissmann is if you talk to Alba in the History Museum with Joshua at the front of your formation, he'll comment on how Joshua looks stressed and ask if he's feeling alright.

But yeah, nobody sees that one coming even though it's foreshadowed pretty well (the part in the Prologue where Joshua feels sick right after you meet him is pretty blatant in retrospect.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I had actually seen the reveal due to a friend pointing out some translation errors, but the character portrait and name were different so I genuinely never made the connection until it happened and was as floored as I would have been blind. Was a pretty col moment.

Ryuga Death
May 14, 2008

There's gotta be one more bell to crack
Fun Shoe

Levantine posted:

Regarding your spoiler: I felt like an idiot for not thinking more of Alba, but I guess that was the point. I probably said "Holy poo poo" out loud at the reveal. And no, It was pretty heartbreaking that the confessions of the two characters would end on such a down note. I honestly didn't expect either of them to tell the other what they were each hiding but even more so I didn't expect it to lead to their separation. They did such a good job building the two of them as likable individuals and a solid team that it felt like such a downer for things not to work out for them. That may have also been part of the emotional nature of the ending: the whole game was so bright and cheery and light that the dark turn it took in the ending was a total surprise.

The final dungeon was pretty boss but you are right about it being short. I ended up skipping most of the map battles though, so that was probably part of it. I did all the chest battles and that was pretty much it.

Yeah, I was mostly weirded out when Alba wasn't in the museum at the end and showed up alone to congratulate Joshua. Imagine my shock when Joshua started acting hostile towards him.

Cake Attack posted:

A subtle detail I liked concerning (ending stuff) Weissmann is if you talk to Alba in the History Museum with Joshua at the front of your formation, he'll comment on how Joshua looks stressed and ask if he's feeling alright.

But yeah, nobody sees that one coming even though it's foreshadowed pretty well (the part in the Prologue where Joshua feels sick right after you meet him is pretty blatant in retrospect.

I can't believe I didn't really pay attention to either of those things considering I made it my mission to speak to every single darn NPC everywhere.

Ryuga Death fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Sep 2, 2014

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Nate RFB posted:

So how do the other Legend of Heroes games stack up? I had been under the impression that most of them were never translated, but it looks like 1 and 3-5 are available in a variety of formats.

LoH 1 is a product of the early nineties. This gives you a pretty good idea of what to expect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkNyBx-4zUo

The infamous line "Mankind has always been the poisonnnnnn" comes from the same dub, and I am sad I could not find a context to make it work in SC. I tried not to fiddle with the script TOO much, but god drat, that line is just too ridiculous to not try to get in there. Sadly, no dice, at least this time around.

The game itself is a fairly dull, unremarkable Dragon Quest clone. It's sufficiently uninspired that it's hard to even insult it. The selling points were the voicework and art for the TG16 version.

LoH 3-5 have translations that range from the nonsensical (Vermillion is terrible, and includes lines like "I didn't have eaten a unusual today") to the aggressively mediocre (Song of the Ocean is legible, but still lacks any of the charm of the Japanese). The bigger problem is that the really cool full-real-time battle system of the earlier versions of Gagharv was torn out for a simplified version of Trails combat, without map movement. It's very dull and has none of the fun or charm of the original releases, which is a bummer because LoH 3 was an enormous reversal from the first two games and probably made sure Falcom's reputation as a game developer was intact after the loving disaster that was Ys V; LoH 3 is still considered a fairly significant 16-bit-era classic in Japan, so far as I'm aware, and IV is fairly highly regarded as well.

In short, the English versions should probably be avoided, aside from LoH1 as a historical curiosity (being the last Falcom game obviously branded as a Falcom game prior to Ark thirteen years later; Popful Mail practically doesn't count because Falcom's involvement was almost entirely removed). I kind of hope the PC versions might get some kind of translation some day, but that's not too likely anymore.

Gao
Aug 14, 2005
"Something." - A famous guy

SpaceDrake posted:

The game itself is a fairly dull, unremarkable Dragon Quest clone. It's sufficiently uninspired that it's hard to even insult it. The selling points were the voicework and art for the TG16 version.

Yeah, I own a copy of this and have tried to get into it multiple times, but it just couldn't keep my interest. It just feels so generic.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

So is Ys 5 a Bad Game then? I do know it's now the only one with no English translation and and I THINK the only one with no remake???

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

It's a pretty clever bit of foreshadowing for sure, since Joshua's a mysterious boy and here are some mysterious towers so of course he's going to have some connection to them which is why he feels so weird close to this weird machine thing, yeah alright game. :rolleyes: but nope.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Actualy Ys V does have a translation now: http://agtp.romhack.net/project.php?id=ys5

It's.. different. Not great. It had a janky PS2 port also, by uhhh..Taito?

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
The confusing thing about Ys V is it seems to be a play at Quintet games like Terranigma. Why it's confusing is that the director and scenario writer of the first three Ys games, following the flop that was Ys III, went on to be major people over at Quintet. Also Yuzo Koshiro went on to make music over at Quintet as well.

Unlike Terranigma, however, Ys V was quite a massive flop.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Volt Catfish posted:

So is Ys 5 a Bad Game then? I do know it's now the only one with no English translation and and I THINK the only one with no remake???
It's not that bad, just kind of a dull and easy Quintet game. Every single boss to my recollection can be killed by simply suicide charging into it while mashing the attack button. You just tend to kill them before you run out of HP. Also the magic system was a complete waste of time.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!
How is the third Trails game? I don't hear much about it when people talk about the Trilogy. I know the soundtrack is all kinds of great, and that Estelle is not the main character but that's it. Is that coming out here after SC?

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
The third trails game is weird. It's basically a bunch of more self contained chapters that tie off minor loose ends of SC and lay the groundwork for the next game. Estelle isn't the main character because SC ends her story and Joshua's. 3 is more of an extended epilogue for them and most of the SC party.

Xseed has basically made it clear that if the other two sell well they'll look into getting the third.

Mokinokaro fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Sep 3, 2014

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I seem to remember that the issue with the third chapter is that it mostly serves as a lead-in into LoH VII: Zero no Kiseki. So if Zero isn't also localized it wouldn't serve as much of a purpose.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Mokinokaro posted:

The third trails game is weird. It's basically a bunch of more self contained chapters that tie off minor loose ends of SC and lay the groundwork for the next game. Estelle isn't the main character because SC ends her story and Joshua's. 3 is more of an extended epilogue for them and most of the SC party.

Xseed has basically made it clear that if the other two sell well they'll look into getting the third.

Awesome. I don't know why it took me so long to play Trails since I do own a PSP but beating it has made me a fan of the series and I want more. There's something about it that grabs me. That said, I'm kind in a Falcom mode in general right now, at least til Destiny hits. I really hope we see SC this year. I didn't expect to get so excited about it but here we are.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

I seem to remember that the issue with the third chapter is that it mostly serves as a lead-in into LoH VII: Zero no Kiseki. So if Zero isn't also localized it wouldn't serve as much of a purpose.

Yeah this is what I've heard. Mainly that FC and SC are pretty much self-contained while The Third opens things up again to set up the rest of the series, so SC is a better point to leave off the series, if need be.

Who knows, maybe it'll come over regardless, there's no way The Third is as bad a place to leave off the series as FC would have been.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
That's basically the idea, yes. SC intentionally caps off Estelle and Joshua's basic story - it's still left a little open-ended, because this is a big world of a thousand stories that's bigger than just the two of them and even they aren't done with their lives yet, but it ends in a very satisfying way and would be a good place for people to "move on" if it comes to that. Third takes all those little hooks and blows them up by a factor of ten, so if anything you don't want to stop there. It pretty much expands on a bunch of the side stuff and elaborates on the set-up for the Crossbell (Zero/Ao) and Erebonia (Sen/Sen2) arcs/campaigns. Doing Third and then not doing those would be a real kick in the pants.

The game itself is sort of a dungeon crawler - there are no towns, and the whole thing takes place in this weird illusory dimension that may or may not be real, but all the side events the player gets to see are real and are events that have or are happening. And it stars a character who will get introduced in, and have a major role in, SC, along with a new character as his partner. It's a difficult game to sum up in a concise forum post.

Nate RFB posted:

It's not that bad, just kind of a dull and easy Quintet game. Every single boss to my recollection can be killed by simply suicide charging into it while mashing the attack button. You just tend to kill them before you run out of HP. Also the magic system was a complete waste of time.

Also this is a pretty good summation of Ys V. You can't quite call it an Objectively Bad Game™, because it doesn't really have much in the way of systemtic defects. It's just really uninspired, both graphically (which strikes everyone as particularly weird since it's meant to be set in Egypt) and design-wise, and it falls far short of the bar set by previous titles, especially Dawn of Ys. That's another factor, though; Ys V was inexplicably only for the SNES. If you were part of the PC-98 or TG16 crowd, I.E. Falcom's primary fanbase up to that moment? :vd:

Ys V did clearly inspire the mechanical shift to come in Ark and Oath and beyond. But at the time, it wasn't very impressive.

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

SpaceDrake posted:

The game itself is sort of a dungeon crawler - there are no towns, and the whole thing takes place in this weird illusory dimension that may or may not be real, but all the side events the player gets to see are real and are events that have or are happening. And it stars a character who will get introduced in, and have a major role in, SC, along with a new character as his partner. It's a difficult game to sum up in a concise forum post.
I'll try

It's basically like this (no story spoilers only game mechanics/flow):
The whole game takes place in this multi-floor dungeon/illusionary dimension-thing (one floor per chapter) and it's basically
- Traverse the current dungeon floor
- (Possibly fight some bosses on the way)
- Fight a boss at the end of the floor, story happens
- Move on to the next floor, repeat
Spread throughout the floors are doors just standing around. Each door has a condition to open it. For most of them it's just "have character(s) X in the party", but there are some like "have a certain amount of money", or "have fought x battles"...etc).
What's inside the doors varies.
The character doors usually either continue that characters story (i. e. Tita/Agates door is about what those two did after the events of SC) or provide more backstory (Shera's door is about her time as a Junior Bracer, Estelle gets a really adorable childhood story, ...).
The non-character doors are mostly worldbuilding (reading some documents about the Epstein Foundation, the history of Orbments, stuff like that) or minor characters (the Capua family, those gang members from Ruan,...).
There are also some doors that contain minigames.

Some doors introduce/hint at things that will become relevant in the later games, and if you've cleared all of them, you get a final door that's more blatant about it...

Like Spacedrake said, SC nicely finishes Estelle's story, while The Third tells us more about all the other characters and the world while setting up stuff for the later games.

Tamba fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Sep 3, 2014

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
I've vaguely heard of Zero and Ao no Kiseki before, I didn't realise they were basically continuations of the Trails world that play similarly. It's probably a stupid question given that we're still just waiting for the second Trails game, but what's the potential for localisations of those games? And are they as good?

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Tamba posted:

I'll try

It's basically like this (no story spoilers only game mechanics/flow):
The whole game takes place in this multi-floor dungeon/illusionary dimension-thing (one floor per chapter) and it's basically
- Traverse the current dungeon floor
- (Possibly fight some bosses on the way)
- Fight a boss at the end of the floor, story happens
- Move on to the next floor, repeat
Spread throughout the floors are doors just standing around. Each door has a condition to open it. For most of them it's just "have character(s) X in the party), but there are some like "have a certain amount of money", or "have fought x battles"...etc).
What's inside the doors varies.
The character doors usually either continue that characters story (i. e. Tita/Agates door is about what those two did after the events of SC) or provide more backstory (Shera's door is about her time as a Junior Bracer, Estelle gets a really adorable childhood story, ...).
The non-character doors are mostly worldbuilding (reading some documents about the Epstein Foundation, the history of Orbments, stuff like that) or minor characters (the Capua family, those gang members from Ruan,...).
There are also some doors that contain minigames.

Some doors introduce/hint at things that will become relevant in the later games, and if you've cleared all of them, you get a final door that's more blatant about it...

Like Spacedrake said, SC nicely finishes Estelle's story, while The Third tells us more about all the other characters and the world while setting up stuff for the later games.

That sounds pretty cool to me, honestly, especially if it means we get the later games. I really just want more Trails.

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

e: quote is not edit...oops

Tamba fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Sep 3, 2014

Ryuga Death
May 14, 2008

Fun Shoe
I really love the music in Trails, but then again, I haven't played an Xseed game where I've disliked the music. Imagine my surprise to find out that they've also done special arranges of their in game music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQXZ-KhQHSY

:dance:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Paperhouse posted:

I've vaguely heard of Zero and Ao no Kiseki before, I didn't realise they were basically continuations of the Trails world that play similarly. It's probably a stupid question given that we're still just waiting for the second Trails game, but what's the potential for localisations of those games? And are they as good?
well, translating one of those would be locking themselves in for another trilogy of fairly obscure (in the west) JRPGs. They want to translate SC just because they translated FC, but I think they'll only do those games if the sales for FC on steam/SC are actually good.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Endorph posted:

well, translating one of those would be locking themselves in for another trilogy of fairly obscure (in the west) JRPGs. They want to translate SC just because they translated FC, but I think they'll only do those games if the sales for FC on steam/SC are actually good.

Given that the steam release of FC was apparently the best of any Falcom title on the medium I think there's reason enough to be optimistic.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

The issue is that Zero and Ao are kinda in a bad place platform wise. There's the vanilla version on the PSP and the evolution version on the Vita, and that's it. They came after Falcom moved off the PC. And I don't think I need to say the Vita and PSP aren't exactly the healthiest of platforms, especially by 2017 which is the earliest they'd possibly come out.

I mean, FC's great launch is pretty great news, but it's less reason to be optimistic and more reason to not completely dismiss the idea out of hand.

(Apparently there was actually a PC port in China but who knows if that changes anything.)

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
Yeah, that would be the challenge. PSP (or even Vita) release wouldn't sell so hot and XSEED would have to convince Falcom to do a PC port to bring any future games to steam/elsewhere.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Unless wikipedia is lying to me there is in fact a Japanese PC port of Zero no Kiseki. Only China got PC Ao though.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

SpaceDrake posted:

LoH 1 is a product of the early nineties. This gives you a pretty good idea of what to expect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkNyBx-4zUo

The infamous line "Mankind has always been the poisonnnnnn" comes from the same dub, and I am sad I could not find a context to make it work in SC. I tried not to fiddle with the script TOO much, but god drat, that line is just too ridiculous to not try to get in there. Sadly, no dice, at least this time around.

Taking stuff like that into consideration is why you're probably the best translator.

Holy poo poo though, that video. I missed out on one hell of a TG16 game.

Ryuga Death posted:

I really love the music in Trails, but then again, I haven't played an Xseed game where I've disliked the music. Imagine my surprise to find out that they've also done special arranges of their in game music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQXZ-KhQHSY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhjXTatF9dE

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Yeah, that's blood. It'll get better before the show.

Heran Bago posted:

Taking stuff like that into consideration is why you're probably the best translator.

Welp, looks like I know what I'll be replacing before I start playing again. :swoon:

Ryuga Death
May 14, 2008

Fun Shoe

Heran Bago posted:

I couldn't decide whether to post the Zanmai or the Arranged version, but you got the Zanmai version now. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34T42aamk-I

I really like this version of Silver Will. The start of it is so great. :swoon:

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
This thread on the Steam Forums tells you which .ogg files to replace in the BGM folder to get new music, and it even provides downloads for arranged versions of Sophisticated Fight and Silver Will.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

According to this, Ys 8 will take place between Napishtim and Seven. Also of note, and evident in that trailer, is that the overall theme for the game will be the sea.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(

Zaggitz posted:

According to this, Ys 8 will take place between Napishtim and Seven. Also of note, and evident in that trailer, is that the overall theme for the game will be the sea.

The timeline of these games give me a headache.

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

So the timeline is Origin - 1 - 2 - 4 - 3 - 5 - Napishtim - 8 - 7?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I think so, yeah.

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

This thread on the Steam Forums tells you which .ogg files to replace in the BGM folder to get new music, and it even provides downloads for arranged versions of Sophisticated Fight and Silver Will.
Oh poo poo, this is great. Finally some battle music that doesn't feel out of place in a Falcom game.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

Cake Attack posted:

The issue is that Zero and Ao are kinda in a bad place platform wise.

This is basically the problem with the Crossbell campaign in particular. The Erebonian campaign isn't in nearly as much trouble since it's on the PS3 and the engine being used also allows for PC porting; while this wouldn't be effortless, it still puts the chance of Sen/Sen2 on the PC well inside the realm of possibility, especially given the likely potential return on investment those games would have. Crossbell isn't in quite the same situation. The PSP versions simply aren't coming out here; there's no way they'd be approved after the end of 2014. The Vita versions would be possible, but it's likely the voicework would have to be cut down to fit within budget. (That being said, though, the Vita has apparently generally been good to XSEED, so it probably wouldn't be a total wash; ditto Vita versions of the Erebonian games.) A PC version of Zero does exist, as does one of Ao; the Ao one is in Chinese, currently, but it shouldn't be enormously difficult from a technical perspective to put a J-E script into either game. The bigger problems are that the ports themselves are based around the PSP versions, and thus look rough; unlike the Liberl games, the Crossbell games were designed from the ground up for the PSP, and that largely includes the assets. A few somewhat higher-rez assets exist for the Vita version, but even those aren't truly "HD" enough for a proper PC version - certainly nothing like the PS3 assets in the current Eng-PC version of Trails in the Sky. There's also the fact that the Chinese versions are shot through with incredibly invasive DRM (though I'm not sure how bad it is for the J-PC version of Zero), and it's unclear how hard that will be to decouple from the port.

It's not totally impossible that the English-speaking world could see the Crossbell campaign, but there are a lot of technical hurdles to making it realistically happen.

Baltazar Robotnik posted:

The timeline of these games give me a headache.

It's weird, too, poo poo wasn't really that confusing until recently. I mean, 4 had a slightly unclear place in the chronology, but it was all cut-and-dry beyond that. But now Celceta is out, this is coming out, Felghana is actually a little hard to place...

ofc, for Ys, the plot has never been the greatest driver anyway :v:

Mr. Fortitude posted:

So the timeline is Origin ----- 1 - 2 - 4 - 3 - 5 - 6/Napishtim - 8 - 7?

Correct, with a few tiny clarifications :v:

Also, as far as music goes, the franchise generally cranks up the awesome of the music as it goes on. The Crossbell games are already famous for having some amazingly great tunes, and half the reason everyone is giddy for Sen 2 is because the soundtrack to that game should bomb asses out of their seats. Even Sky 3rd is kind of rad as hell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOnj7DjtB6s

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
By the way, I have a dumb question about the way Steam utilizes cloud saves. I quit out of a boss fight in Trails out of frustration last night and then booted it up immediately before the synch was complete and the save it presented me was completely corrupted (it thought I had beaten the game and the image was all garbled). I panicked a bit but exiting the game, waiting for it to re-synch, and starting the game again fixed it. Essentially, what takes precedence during this process? Does the cloud first check for differences on the local machine and update them, or vice versa? If I were to re-install Steam on another machine and log in, presumably it would not overwrite the cloud with a blank save (that would defeat the purpose of having a cloud), so I would normally assume that the cloud only accepts bona fide complete save files and then puts them at a higher priority when re-synching.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
Hey I asked this in the vita thread but I bet someone here can help too.

Has anybody beat YS Memories in Nightmare mode? I'm having trouble with a near end game boss, Gadis the Beastfucker. How in the hell do I dodge his giant motherfucking laser beam??

I tried flash guarding but it looks like it counts like a poo poo ton of hits and only blocked the "first hit", so I get wrecked either way. Am I doing something wrong?

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
You can block every hit of the laser, if I remember right that's what I did. If you can't do that he should follow the Ys death laser rule where they can only turn up to a fixed rotational speed so get in close and dodge to the side repeatedly and his aim might not catch up.

Edit: In other news, the "team" doing the Zwei 2 patch apparently need help compiling the code back into the game or something because their previous programmer quit? I'm not 100% sure of the details still because the remaining team member isn't particularly good at explaining herself.

toddy. fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Sep 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
Got him! Yeah turns out you have to mash triangle really fast to individually block each hit. It has tricky timing and I was only getting it about 40% of the time but eventually I managed to survive long enough with my current potion inventory.

• Locked thread