Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Reading through the rules again I just noticed that there's no nightkill, the battle phase replaces normal nights? Is that right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

apostateCourier posted:

Reading through the rules again I just noticed that there's no nightkill, the battle phase replaces normal nights? Is that right?

Correct.

There are no traditional style roles, most roles here are just made up of attacks. Both me and Diqnol have powers were we can appoint people, giving them power like roles though.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
JakePs got swag. Target him first.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Magnus Gallant posted:

JakePs got swag. Target him first.

Especially because we're technically in a game together and I don't want to have to deal with Jake and I having our standard "Apostate's a moron" argument across threads.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

apostateCourier posted:

Especially because we're technically in a game together and I don't want to have to deal with Jake and I having our standard "Apostate's a moron" argument across threads.

I'm looking forward to that argument

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I've submitted my stats. I put everything into LCK

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Speaking of submitting stats, submit your stats. I don't have enough stats and I need them. I NEED THEM

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Set a deadline for random stats.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't want people to take advantage of that. I'll just replace/kill them.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the idiots in the other thread don't realize the god emperor sandworm came from the atreides house

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

Speaking of submitting stats, submit your stats. I don't have enough stats and I need them. I NEED THEM

I sent mine to busb. I forgot what I sent him. I'll forward you the pm

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I submitted to busb as well. Forwarding now.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Look at these scrubs who can't even follow directions. Probably Harkkonen spies.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Keane speaking the truth in his thread.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I'm sorry. I don't hate you. Your trolling just pisses me off sooo bad. Be nicer!! I mean trolling is funny every once in a while but when it's all you do then maybe that's how people will start to see you.

I also find it fun to pick on you sometimes though.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Who all has their stats in and mod confirmed?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

apostateCourier posted:

this guy

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

apostateCourier posted:

I've

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

apostateCourier posted:

yup

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If you sent them to busb that's fine, but I need 4 more people to get their assess in gear. Go go go

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Magnus Gallant posted:

I'm sorry. I don't hate you. Your trolling just pisses me off sooo bad. Be nicer!! I mean trolling is funny every once in a while but when it's all you do then maybe that's how people will start to see you.

I also find it fun to pick on you sometimes though.

Who are you talking to?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

Who are you talking to?

Diqnol in the other thread. Lol

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

apostateCourier posted:

Where have i said there is no nightkill? :o

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I'm taking busb's response to my stats email to mean that I'm confirmed.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Sent my stats, think I'm good.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

busb posted:

>: o

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
If I was scum I wouldn't nightkill myself. So if I get night killed it's safe to assume I'm not scum. Ok, guys?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:siren:
If you don't get your stats in to one of us by tomorrow morning I'm just going to give you 0 to everything

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

drat, im going to get 0 stats, and then die and lose on purpose, as i am spy for the enemy army. i believe that is how this game works

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Opopanax posted:

:siren:
If you don't get your stats in to one of us by tomorrow morning I'm just going to give you 0 to everything

YOU HAVE MINE RIGHT?!

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

busb posted:

busb posted:

You win when the Lord of the opposing thread is killed. Each thread has a scumteam seeking to bring down the Lord, which the town needs to lynch. The two threads then fight each other every night.

Battles are resolved like night phases in normal Mafia

Given that there's no mention of a normal night phase, I felt it was a bad idea to assume that there was a normal nightkill.

Brazen Apothecary
Apr 9, 2007

NIGHTCREWBESTCREW
I sent my stats in to busb, but didn't get a response. Do you want me to send them to you too?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Naw its fine. You only need to worry if i responded "You have made a mistake, you cant have 10 statpoints in cadence you idiot. Please try again"

Brazen Apothecary posted:

I sent my stats in to busb, but didn't get a response. Do you want me to send them to you too?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Brazen Apothecary posted:

yeah you are suppose to send them to opop so just do this real quick

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If you got a pm from me yelling at you now then send me your stats, if you not get an angry pm you are good

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

If you got a pm from me yelling at you now then send me your stats, if you not get an angry pm you are good

Can I take back my stats so I can get an angry pm yelled at me? (I don't want to change my stats, I just want a pm :smith:)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
other thread i weigh about 137 pounds so i am probably skinnier than all of you currently calling me fat :(

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

other thread i weigh about 137 pounds so i am probably skinnier than all of you currently calling me fat :(

How tall are you though? Like 2 foot 10?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Magnus Gallant posted:

How tall are you though? Like 2 foot 10?

exactly 6 feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

exactly 6 feet

You are 6 feet and you weigh 137?

drat you're like this dude I work with. He's a stick and is always hungry. His nickname at work is stretch. My nickname is dipshit

• Locked thread