Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Call the CDC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

SniperWoreConverse posted:

WORMWATCH 2014: UPDATE
The worms have returned to the cryptic zone some time in the night
The only indication that something's changed is that some of the fish keep changing color between white and black. I don't know what this means normaly they pick a color and stick with it for a while

Noticed only like 2 of the really small fry, usually there are more but they could have been eaten by parents, hiding, whatever.

Flashing usually means that they are invincible. Don't touch them or you'll die.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

few worms, unhealthy

lots of worms, healthy. Its a garden let it grow

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Worms need to be eradicated.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
watched a bobbit worm video. untold nightmares i'd be better off not knowing about

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

this one?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
please spoiler and trigge rwarning that

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

nimh posted:

few worms, unhealthy

lots of worms, healthy. Its a garden let it grow

I can't tell the difference

My crab keeps rubbing his arms, does this mean he's got withdrals or something? Just keep running the pincers up and down his other arm

Also now that I look it seems like some of the bigger fish have ripped fins, but I don't know what could be attacking them. The only thing that could be aggressive are the smaller damsels and they just chase the fry out of their territory. I guess they don't go for these punk kids hanging out on their lawn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Figure 2 in a series of 3
Not a bristleworm is it? I have had more than one in my tank and they have scared the poo poo out of me before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euiJZKUY0tQ

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
what about tryin to scoop the worms OP and then take 'em a picture

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
dennis rodman has infiltrated your saltwater fish tank, do not panic

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i remember in the biology lab at my school like, there was a hosed up aquarium tank that had been there forever, and it was all full of algae and glop and had no fish in there, but there were some crazy fast swimming worms that did the reverse wriggle thing like you described. I always wondered what they were. that lab was creepy as gently caress, it had all jars of deformed animal fetuses and some really decayed butterfly collections.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
http://youtu.be/wt5sh6cPPCk

check out dis fidh its copying my butthole bc it squirts cun

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!
let's suggest names for the OP's new pet eldritch horrors

Dickslayer
Bobby Bobbit
Lorena
Lil' Chubby

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

ilikedirt posted:

http://youtu.be/wt5sh6cPPCk

check out dis fidh its copying my butthole bc it squirts cun

the people watching that sound way too excited tbh :(

(did u dub over sound of an audience who were actually watching ur b-hole?)

gorki fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Sep 5, 2014

Fenderbender
Oct 10, 2003

You have the right to remain silent.

diving beetle larvae?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dytiscidae

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Strongylocentrotus posted:

Don't know about good babby pics but here's a page on IDing helldeathworms in your marine aquarium, scroll halfway down where it talks about Eunice/Eunicid worms, apparently all of them have 5 big antennae on their lil worm heads

holy gently caress, so to reproduce this worm drops off half of it's tail end which then grows a new head. that means that there's some particulate matter in a worm thats been there for like billions of generations. that worm is loving immortal.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
worm update: the swimming ones haven't come back you yet, but a challenger appears: it's bigger, about 3". Doesn't swim, slobs up the glass. It's dark orange/red and has hundreds of tentacles coming out of its body, they're really thin and yellow with black bars. It's gross as gently caress and I can seen veins in it with red blood

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

1" long big one, 1/4" inc holng little one.

Both were white/silvery/fleshtone colored except the head is darker. They had visable segments with some kind of flippers or something on each one, couldn't tell if they were bristles or actually flappers or whatever. 2 Noticable antennas. Swim by "reversE" wave - they undulate their bodys but the wave starts at the butt and goes foreward, unlike a snake or whatever. Really fast and agile, remind me of UFO rods. The bigger one was trying to ram it's head above the water but couldn't break the surface tension

So it's really fast and less than an inch long? Sound like you found my penis.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

worm update: the swimming ones haven't come back you yet, but a challenger appears: it's bigger, about 3". Doesn't swim, slobs up the glass. It's dark orange/red and has hundreds of tentacles coming out of its body, they're really thin and yellow with black bars. It's gross as gently caress and I can seen veins in it with red blood

drat.... too bad you dropped your phone in the tank...... maybe draw a picture, sounds pretty......... eldritch

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
It's a Mongolian Death Worm, OP. You're screwed.

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

I had a diving beetle as a pet in elementary school and it was the most loving metal pet ever. :black101: I bet all the kids at show and tell were super jealous of my fish-slaying bugbeast.

His name was Mr. Squiggles. Don't judge, Mr. Squiggles could gently caress you up. RIP, Mr. Squiggles.

New contender sounds like a spaghetti worm maybe. Is this is your new friend?

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
op is just doing an arg for Pacific Rim 2: Return of the Rim starring Charlie Day and that other guy from sons of Anarchy. Coming to a 5 dollar dvd rack in a Walmart near you soon.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

I'm aroused

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
worms are loving cool

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

lonesomedwarf posted:

drat.... too bad you dropped your phone in the tank...... maybe draw a picture, sounds pretty......... eldritch

I had a diving beetle as a pet in elementary school and it was the most loving metal pet ever. :black101: I bet all the kids at show and tell were super jealous of my fish-slaying bugbeast.

His name was Mr. Squiggles. Don't judge, Mr. Squiggles could gently caress you up. RIP, Mr. Squiggles.

New contender sounds like a spaghetti worm maybe. Is this is your new friend?

yes this is it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol you've got a loving parasite living in your fish that's why it keeps disappearing

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
holy poo poo the spag worm is either dying, puking, or jizzing I can't tell. All I know is it just barfed out a huge amount of white mucus and it's waving it's gross arms around like crazy. It's also like half the girth now

oh sick the fry are trying to eat the worm emissions
a good amount is getting sucked into the water flow and being distributed out into the tank now

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
set up a live webcam feed of your fishtank

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
therses probably a goon webcam thread somebody link it

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
so I can know the best, most powerful, highest resolution, cheapest webcam available

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

holy poo poo the spag worm is either dying, puking, or jizzing I can't tell. All I know is it just barfed out a huge amount of white mucus and it's waving it's gross arms around like crazy. It's also like half the girth now

oh sick the fry are trying to eat the worm emissions
a good amount is getting sucked into the water flow and being distributed out into the tank now

legit prob. jizz, a number of marine inverts will bukkake the ocean as a last-ditch effort to spread their genes before they die

so basically your worm is most likely dying and cumming at the same time

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
what the gently caress x10

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

so basically your worm is most likely dying and cumming at the same time

That's a good way to go.

Good bye, worm David Carradine. We hardly knew ye.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
I swear ta god if this nigga don't stop lying about having a worm I'm going to loving kill a nigga up in here.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Someone asked upthread and I don't think you answered. What have you introduced to your tank recently (new plants and coral often come with unwelcome stowaways)?

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Drink Cheerwine posted:

what the gently caress x10

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

contrapants posted:

Good bye, worm David Carradine. We hardly knew ye.

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Good thread made so much worse with no pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
everybody check out this thread

this goons worm is dying and cumming all over

• Locked thread