Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Oh god it's the fuzz, time to skedaddle!

That's a fun word.

Skedaddle.

You're coming downtown with me. To the bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

See this is sort of it though. Rarity comes in and votes mills, he shows up right away to call her a lush, compliments me into compliance, and then goes to lift. He's using our weaknesses against us to further his own. Strong bad guy suspicions

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Magnus Gallant posted:

Mills answer this, I'm the drunk police.
"You [rarity, singular] are both drunk posting and trying to destroy the game [at the same time]"

Not "You [rarity and some other person] are both drunk posting and trying to destroy the game [together]"

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
The answer is clearly that magnus is drunk and he doesn't realize it.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Maybe mills is drunk and saw two rarities

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Deadlifts suck. On consideration I'd vote Rarity. Too much reasoning for a non-game-related vote. She's already excusing her vote on the basis of being drunk and me being a dick. It presupposes I'm town. Can't be bothered typing syntax on phone but I'll vote when I'm back at a PC.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Magnus Gallant (2): wins32767, kaschei
Rarity (2): Magnus Gallant, CapitalistPig
Tremendous Taste (1): uranus
kaschei (1): Mills
yuming (1): uranus, The Ninth Layer, uranus
Opopanax (1): Opopanax
Lynch No One! (1): Tremendous Taste, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Mills (1): The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer, Rarity

Not Voting (3): Little Mac, tearshed, yuming

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 10th, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 2 hours.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Mills how much do you deadlift.

This will tell me if you are badguy or not.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Not much. I ignored leg day for years and it's well behind where it should be. I just did:

Deadlift

6 at 60
5 at 80
8 at 80
10 at 80
10 at 80
6 at 90
6 at 90

Trying to focus on form rather than lifting the absolute max I can.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

Not much. I ignored leg day for years and it's well behind where it should be. I just did:

Deadlift

6 at 60
5 at 80
8 at 80
10 at 80
10 at 80
6 at 90
6 at 90

Trying to focus on form rather than lifting the absolute max I can.

Kilos?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I just weighed myself at just under 74 fwiw

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I use two 10lb dumbells I'm super strong!!

Oh man I have been so busy so far this week, I am going to read what I missed now.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yeah kilos. Didn't convert because tearshed is Aussie

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
174 kilos?

Wow what a fatass

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant posted:

174 kilos?

Wow what a fatass

Oops misread lol

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Ahaha

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

What do to leg press? I think the machine is called a leg press

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
##vote Rarity

I don't like her response to Magnus' vote.

Also, I'm a bit concerned about Mills. I have an off ~feeling~ about his posting.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

If you have an off feeling about my posting then how do you feel about my case on Rarity?

##vote Rarity

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Magnus Gallant posted:

What do to leg press? I think the machine is called a leg press

I do it after my deadlifts so I'd be weaker than when I'm fresh but typically 70kg 8 reps 3 sets

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

I do it after my deadlifts so I'd be weaker than when I'm fresh but typically 70kg 8 reps 3 sets

I do 81kgs 3sets of 12

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I don't like Rarity's HA HA jokes brush off of Magnus' vote.

What I don't like about Mills' posting is the nature of his contributions-- defending me based on personality and posting a lot of noise.

I vote Rarity because I thought adding momentum to existing case would get more going here.

I'm going to sleep now.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

yuming posted:

I don't like Rarity's HA HA jokes brush off of Magnus' vote.

What I don't like about Mills' posting is the nature of his contributions-- defending me based on personality and posting a lot of noise.

How is that any different from any other game he's ever played

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yuming said something wrong about me but I will wait til she wakes up to explain :shrug:

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

Yuming said something wrong about me but I will wait til she wakes up to explain :shrug:

Naw do it now

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Opopanax posted:

How is that any different from any other game he's ever played
idk something feels a bit different.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Hi yuming~

I cleared you on the basis of your comment about the potential for a Dethy which is not a comment I would ever see you having the motivation to make as scum. It seemed a legitimate thought process as well~

Sweet dreams~

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

It would have been simpler if you just asked me this out of thread.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Nice numbers mills. Keep working at it. Find a friend to go with if you don't already.

I will find the badguys when I get to a computer but I'm stuck on phone for a while.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yeah I train with a mate when I can be bothered to run to his gym but it takes an extra 30 mins round trip and it gets tough to excuse myself for 2 hours a day from work. My bench press 1RM is 92.5 which shows how behind my legs are I think.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

Yeah I train with a mate when I can be bothered to run to his gym but it takes an extra 30 mins round trip and it gets tough to excuse myself for 2 hours a day from work. My bench press 1RM is 92.5 which shows how behind my legs are I think.

I haven't benched or worked out my arms like at all. Still rehabbing my wrist. I work out my legs and abs when I go.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I reckon you don't need to do arms. I try to do a 5 day split that revolves around a main movement and some anciliary exercises. Squats/Bench/Deadlift/Mil Press or Pull Ups/Lunges.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I mean obviously you can't do some of those.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh for gently caress sake, I would really like to make it to D3 in one loving mafia game. Could we swing that maybe? Do you guys realise how depressing it is to be one of the first lynches in every single drat game you play?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

A2E

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

rarity vote with me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mills vote with me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

yuming vote with me