Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i stand with the pigman on this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Mills posted:

I don't know what you're talking about even after reading but I took raritys comment at the time to be a comment on tastes posts?

Which of rarity's comments? The one she just said was about TNL?

MG are you just trying to give LM something to post about where he won't seem incredibly scummy or is there a point to your question?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

i stand with the pigman on this one

Do you believe in your no lynch vote still?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

kaschei posted:

MG are you just trying to give LM something to post about where he won't seem incredibly scummy or is there a point to your question?

lmbo

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

kaschei posted:

LM hasn't posted a lot. That was a scummy as gently caress post but the rest of his history is neutral for me. I'd like it if he posted more so I could gauge his alignment.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Magnus Gallant posted:

This seems like a useful avenue of discussion, yessirree

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Magnus Gallant posted:

yeah ofc

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

kaschei posted:

This seems like a useful avenue of discussion, yessirree

We are getting close to deadline I want to know if he intends to throw away his vote on something that won't work still.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Magnus Gallant posted:

LM hasn't posted a lot. That was a scummy as gently caress post but the rest of his history is neutral for me. I'd like it if he posted more so I could gauge his alignment.

So you are indeed throwing inane questions at him, and you claim that this is because you will get a read off his responses to your inane questions?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Magnus Gallant posted:

We are getting close to deadline I want to know if he intends to throw away his vote on something that won't work still.

it will work tho and I'll prove it

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

yes magnus is my scum helper and he is helping me fake content itt

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

kaschei posted:

So you are indeed throwing inane questions at him, and you claim that this is because you will get a read off his responses to your inane questions?

I asked him who he would vote. He told me. I re-read them both and made my own conclusions about them then asked him to tell me what he thought. I agree with his ranking which makes me believe he is thinking in a town mindset or is at least thinking similarly to me.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

it will work tho and I'll prove it

Sure it will :colbert:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Little Mac posted:

yes magnus is my scum helper and he is helping me fake content itt

scumclaim :siren:

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Magnus Gallant posted:

I asked him who he would vote. He told me. I re-read them both and made my own conclusions about them then asked him to tell me what he thought. I agree with his ranking which makes me believe he is thinking in a town mindset or is at least thinking similarly to me.

You asked him who he would vig, which is a different and dumber question

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

magnus is scum and my helper i am a document

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

kaschei posted:

You asked him who he would vig, which is a different and dumber question

No it's not? It's just asking him who he'd kill. If he had absolute power IE his vote was the only one that would matter then who would die?

A vig is just a majority vote

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Little Mac posted:

:siren: claimed result :siren:

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

Shhhhhhhh

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Magnus Gallant posted:

No it's not? It's just asking him who he'd kill. If he had absolute power IE his vote was the only one that would matter then who would die?

A vig is just a majority vote
I can't tell if you're being serious still

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

kaschei posted:

I can't tell if you're being serious still

Why not?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Wtf LM?

I thought Mills casing me in good faith earlier but at this point it seems the thing with him and yuming seems like he's not really paying attention to my posts and just responding to my general meta. But then he's not really pushing to get me voted out so I don't know, perhaps he's just being lazy?

I still want to lynch Taste. Is anyone else willing to jump on that lynch?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Rarity posted:

Wtf LM?

I thought Mills casing me in good faith earlier but at this point it seems the thing with him and yuming seems like he's not really paying attention to my posts and just responding to my general meta. But then he's not really pushing to get me voted out so I don't know, perhaps he's just being lazy?

i would murder tremendous taste yes

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Wtf LM?

See rarity is obviously town people

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Rarity posted:

Wtf LM?

After his most recent posting I would consider this, he's being weird.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Because usually when someone says something that dumb they get a pie in the face or their pants fall down immediately afterwards

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Little Mac posted:

irl and in game are two different things

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

kaschei posted:

Because usually when someone says something that dumb they get a pie in the face or their pants fall down immediately afterwards

Don't see how it's dumb but ok

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

magnus

is there never a situation where the person you are voting for is not the person you would vig?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Tremendous Taste posted:

irl and in game are two different things

i would find your house and set it on fire burning you and your computer which would also kill you in this game

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

kaschei posted:

magnus

is there never a situation where the person you are voting for is not the person you would vig?

i am voting for mills and would vig tearshed so yes pay attention

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Little Mac posted:

CapitalistPig posted:

After his most recent posting I would consider this, he's being weird.

We can do this, guys. None of his posts are constructive in any way and he's not even willing to vote for the person he thinks is scum. He's just sitting on the sidelines while letting us know he is still active in the thread. Vote Taste for a better tomorrow!

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

an arson doc interesting

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

kaschei posted:

an arson doc interesting

claiming fireman

##vote tremendous taste

if we can't do this i'd rather lynch mills than no lynch

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

kaschei posted:

an arson doc interesting

##vote tt

Lets do it homies

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Magnus, are you going to put a vote down on someone before deadline?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Rarity posted:

I'm confident he will self-vote at -1 because that's basically like giving yourself a vig

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Yes I will

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

you will lose my end game contributions which are pretty decent but only a vt so idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

to be clear tho voting me would be a dedicated mislynch in which case a no lynch would indeed be better

• Locked thread