Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Welcome to Awful Genius Game! A forum game where 12 people play simple games with many solutions, trying to outsmart each other to come up with a creative solution that will put them on top. The game is broken into Main Matches for everyone and 1v1 Death Matches to determine who goes home. Games will be held from 7-10pm EST. Main Matches will take place on Mondays and Thursdays, Death Matches on Tuesdays and Fridays until we have a winner.

There will be 4 IRC rooms for this game. Think of these as the side rooms from the show. You are only permitted to be in one room at a time and once you leave a room you cannot return to it for at least 3 minutes. You may only be in these rooms while the match is on.

This is an individual game. You may make allies if you wish, but don't rely on allies to carry you through. Those who help you one week may need to work against you in the next. You are playing for the entire pot of garnets which will be given as rewards during Main Matches.

Final Garnet Count: 90!

Winner
Winvirus

Runner Up
Roland Jones

Eliminated:
Fast Luck
Kitiara
Hal Incandenza
John Cena
mr.capps
Nexal
FewtureMD
Meinberg
Little Mac
Superrodan

Links to Matches
Episode 1: Main Match: Food Chain - Death Match: Mancala
Episode 2: Main Match: Pandora's Box - Death Match: Personality Test
Episode 3: Main Match: Angels and Demons - Death Match: Snakes and Ladders
Episode 4: Main Match: War and Peace - Death Match: Personality Test
Episode 5: Main Match: Smuggler's Game - Death Match: Black and White
Episode 6: Main Match: Fruit Stand - Death Match: Blind Poker
Episode 7: Main Match: Scamming Horse Race - Death Match: Mancala
Episode 8: Main Match: Power or Influence - Death Match: Snakes and Ladders
Episode 9: Main Match: Expression Auction - Death Match: Blind Poker
Episode 10: Main Match: Perfect 10 - Death Match: Black and White
Finale: Match 1: Personality Test - Match 2: Sinister Squares - Match 3: Black and White

Viewer's Vista - There are Episode tabs with chatlogs for each Main Match.

Rules:
The following rules all apply to the game. However, just to make sure that the game isn't thrown into disarray, signing up for this game, you are effectively :toxx:ing yourself for any rule with a :siren: in it. Violating these big-time rules will result in a 100,000 hour probation. It's not that hard to not cheat.

• You are meant to try to "break" the game as much as possible in order to win. Creativity will be an asset. However, try not to be a dick. Please remember to treat both the players and the mods with respect. I know we're goons, but let's show some common sense.

• There will be 12 players. Every player is playing an individual game trying to get to the end. There will be only one winner.

• You are playing for a grand prize! Garnets will be cashed out at the end of the game at a rate of $1 per garnet. So if the final garnet count is 75 then the total prize will be $75. :siren:Sharing of this prize/Conspiracy of sharing/splitting/buying another player something with it is strictly forbidden.:siren:

• This game is split into two different challenges: Main Match and Death Match. Main Matches will occur on Mondays and Thursdays, and will involve all current players. Death Matches will occur on Tuesdays and Fridays, and will usually involve only the two people up for elimination. Occassionally others may be asked to participate in the Death Match, but this will be optional and will be told in advance. Both Main Matches and Death Matches will occur between the hours of 7-10PM EST. It is very likely they will take up the entirety of this time. Do not sign up if scheduling will be an issue.

• The games will be played using a combination of forum thread and IRC. Occassionally flash will be required. Trying to play by phone is very much not recommended.

• Each game will have one predetermined contingency to resolve a tie situation. This will not be given in advance so that players do not try to abuse it. If the contingency is applied and a tie still remains then the result will be determined via the score on an annoying flash game. We have a lot of flash games prepared, but nobody wants to QWOP for their life. Try your best to limit creating a tie.

• Garnets can be traded/loaned/gifted/sold/etc to any other player in the game. To do this you must inform me (Asiina) via IRC or the thread that you are giving a certain amount of garnets to another player. This can only be done during the active match time.

• Private Messages aren't required, but they're strongly the preferred form of contact, and if we go over the amount of registered players, those with PMs on will have priority over those who don't and do not give alternative contact information. IRC is absolutely required. You can use the web client mibbit, but I would recommend downloading a real IRC client.

• :siren:There is to be NO COMMUNICATION with anyone outside of the designated IRC rooms and the thread when they are open.:siren:

• :siren:IF YOU ARE ELIMINATED, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COMMUNICATE WITH ANYBODY STILL ACTIVE IN THE GAME..:siren: The same goes for people still in the game contacting people who were voted out. Spectator posts are permissible by people not participating in the game, as long as it is not done in a way to assist or harm any active player. Conversely, if you are a still active player in the game, and a prior voted out player is contacting you, please let us know!

• :siren:You are not permitted to speak with any potential players about the game before it begins.:siren: This is mostly to effectively discourage pre-game alliances, and any long-term tainting of the game itself. Please play with SOME semblance of honor to keep things somewhat fair.

• When eliminated, you are allowed to make only one post as a goodbye message, with a maximum of 100 words. No workarounds/linking to a bigger message or anything cute like that.

• NO EDITING YOUR POSTS EVER!!!! Evidence of editing can result in punishment ranging from a challenge penalty to a forced removal from the game depending on the severity and frequency. Ninja edits may be ignored but abuse will be punished.

• Do not post/send chatlogs in this thread/via PM/via IRC/note inside a bottle drifted through the ocean/etc. Please do not be a shitbag!!!!!

• Your co-moderators are Dr. Hurt, Rarity, and Eight Dollars if I am ever indisposed and a decision needs to be made. If you need to get a hold of me then I can be found as "asiina" on basically every communication platform: gchat, aim, steam, and gmail.

RULES FOR THE VIEWER'S VISTA

There will be a special Viewer's Only google doc, where non-players can see some content unavailable in the thread or to the actual players of the game, ranging from chatlogs to advance knowledge on upcoming twists and turns, along with some other perks. However, we want to keep things clean and fun and enjoyable for everyone, so before you enter the the Viewer's page, there are some rules that apply before entering.

• What goes on in the Vista, stays in the Vista. This is by far the most important rule of the viewer's vista. Anything that is posted in there, cannot be posted in the thread or leaked to players. Viewer's commentary is mildly allowed in the thread, but we strongly prefer to keep it in the vista.

• You are not allowed to communicate with the players of the game. Unless they are eliminated, you cannot communicate with any player of the game as long as it is going on. This is to keep things fair without tainting the natural flow of the game. Eliminated players are welcome to join the vista.

• If you want access to the Viewer's Vista please PM one of the mods.

Confessionals

We will be taking confessionals during this game which will be posted in the Viewer's Vista. Your competition will never see these while in the game, so you are free to speak candidly. After every match Dr.Hurt will post a list of questions. You can use these questions to shape your confessional and PM your answers to him.

Asiina fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Oct 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Players

Little Mac

What is your high powered mentally demanding occupation? Teacher
What is your IQ? IQ Is Meaningless
What would you actually do in the event of a zombie apocalypse? Be eaten. I am delicious.
Do you consider yourself a local celebrity, a comedian, or a boyband member? A comedian. Perhaps a famous dead one.
What science fiction invention would you like to bring to real life? God *tips fedora*
What is the first thing you would do upon entering the Genius Mansion? Give up the game in a major act of weakness.
Why are you better than everyone else who will be playing this game? I am beloved by everyone. No one will betray me. I am an idiot.
Who is the smartest person on the SA forums? The one with the highest IQ

winvirus

What is your high powered mentally demanding occupation? Software Developer
What is your IQ? 128
What would you actually do in the event of a zombie apocalypse? Hole up in my apartment for the first few days, hope the military don't bomb the metropolis I'm living in, start striking out with a baseball bat in search of supplies/food
Do you consider yourself a local celebrity, a comedian, or a boyband member? I'm more of a comedian. Ha ha ha!
What science fiction invention would you like to bring to real life? Hoverboards!
What is the first thing you would do upon entering the Genius Mansion? Immediately start searching for the hidden immunity idol.
Why are you better than everyone else who will be playing this game? I think the easier question is "How are you NOT better than everyone who is playing the game", and the answer is, well, there is no answer, because I'm simply the best.
Who is the smartest person on the SA forums? winvirus

Meinberg

What is your high powered mentally demanding occupation? Freelance Game Designer
What is your IQ? 140
What would you actually do in the event of a zombie apocalypse? A zombie apocalypse totally wouldn't happen. I would call family members for help, and hopefully get into a SUV that would be able to get me to a military base. Zombies ain't got poo poo on tanks.
Do you consider yourself a local celebrity, a comedian, or a boyband member? You may not be aware of this, but I'm the winner of Awful Big Brother, which makes me into a huge celebrity around these parts.
What science fiction invention would you like to bring to real life? Public transportation. But seriously, space bases for the purpose of processing Near-Earth Asteroids into usable material. Just imagine the profit!
What is the first thing you would do upon entering the Genius Mansion? I will try to make friends. We're all buddies, right?
Why are you better than everyone else who will be playing this game? I did mention that I've won Awful Big Brother, right? Also, look at that IQ. That's my real IQ. Also, I'm a freelance game designer. I know how to break things down. With my brain.

I'm the perfect champion.
Who is the smartest person on the SA forums? Asiina

John Cena

What is your high powered mentally demanding occupation? Stardust Genius
What is your IQ? ENFJ wait I think I entered this wro
What would you actually do in the event of a zombie apocalypse? Start manufacturing dummies that match my appearance, that when bitten into releases a flesh burning acid, not enough to kill zombies, but enough to melt away their nails and teeth. They'll be conditioned to not want to go after these types of humans, and I'll be able to live a sort of peaceful bite-free life.
Do you consider yourself a local celebrity, a comedian, or a boyband member? I once touched the hair of a Justin Timberlake Wax Doll
What science fiction invention would you like to bring to real life? Theton Level Measuring Device
What is the first thing you would do upon entering the Genius Mansion? Walk inside
Why are you better than everyone else who will be playing this game? But am I really? What defines "better". Will I last longer? No way of telling. Am I of higher moral fiber? I don't know who else is in it! Do I possess more wealth? No clue! How do you measure whether one individual is objectively "better" than a single other person, let alone 11 others?
Who is the smartest person on the SA forums? Matt Damon

Kitiara

What is your high powered mentally demanding occupation? Office Manager of a crematorium, EA, and book-keeper all at once!
What is your IQ? 131
What would you actually do in the event of a zombie apocalypse? A: Find something to bash zombies head
B: Depending on where I am when the apocalypse happens, gather up family, friends, food, water, ammo, and/or medical supplies
C: Try to find/set up a farm and defend it
Do you consider yourself a local celebrity, a comedian, or a boyband member? If only...
What science fiction invention would you like to bring to real life? Teleporter.
What is the first thing you would do upon entering the Genius Mansion? Meet contestants and set up alliances.
Why are you better than everyone else who will be playing this game? I think I'd be a great player. I've played Spy sort of games in the past and have done remarkably well on them. I've also played mafia games and was able to identify all of the ""witches"" while being a vanilla town member. I'm basically really good at forming alliances, reading people/actions/motivations, and strategising.
Who is the smartest person on the SA forums? Rarity

mr.capps

What is your high powered mentally demanding occupation? Comedian (aka Unemployed)
What is your IQ? 129
What would you actually do in the event of a zombie apocalypse? Find a bicycle, which would be the most reliable mode of transportation after a few months, grab a blunt weapon, and head to the airforce base 30 miles from here.
Do you consider yourself a local celebrity, a comedian, or a boyband member? Comedian.
What science fiction invention would you like to bring to real life? The Dinosaur Train from the PBS Kids show Dinosaur Train. Its a train that travels through different times where they were dinosaurs, also dinosaurs drive the train.
What is the first thing you would do upon entering the Genius Mansion? Buddy up with someone I know. Try to get everyone to like me, but not like me too much. Win games.
Why are you better than everyone else who will be playing this game? I won't be the smartest, but I might end up being the cleverest. I am adaptable, and capable of coming up with moves people have not foreseen.
Who is the smartest person on the SA forums? Lowtax, he found a way to make a fortune off of this poo poo

FAST LUCK

What is your high powered mentally demanding occupation? OFFICE GRUNT
What is your IQ? I DON'T KNOW, BUT IT'S PROBABLY REALLY HIGH
What would you actually do in the event of a zombie apocalypse? JOIN TEAM ZOMBIE
Do you consider yourself a local celebrity, a comedian, or a boyband member? NO, SO I WILL NOT BE PART OF A BROADCASTER ALLIANCE. I'LL HAVE TO ALLY WITH THE NORMIE CREW.
What science fiction invention would you like to bring to real life? HOVERBOARDS
What is the first thing you would do upon entering the Genius Mansion? EAT, JUST LIKE ANY REAL GENIUS CONTESTANT.
Why are you better than everyone else who will be playing this game? I ALWAYS THINK WAY TOO HARD ABOUT STUFF, COMING UP WITH BIZARRE PLANS AND IDEAS, AND OFTENTIMES THAT MIGHT BE BAD, BUT HOPEFULLY IT WILL LEAD TO SOME CREATIVE SOLUTIONS IN THE GENIUS GAME.
Who is the smartest person on the SA forums? GETFISCAL

Superrodan/Jeremy

What is your high powered mentally demanding occupation? Game Designer
What is your IQ? I hope it's high
What would you actually do in the event of a zombie apocalypse? Probably head to work since in Phoenix there are very few tall buildings and its the tallest closest building I have access to. Get onto the top floor with as many supplies as I can and go from there.
Do you consider yourself a local celebrity, a comedian, or a boyband member? No.
What science fiction invention would you like to bring to real life? Probably would put a replicator from Star Trek one every street corner. Sure I'd put every farmer and food creator out of work, but at least nobody would be hungry.
What is the first thing you would do upon entering the Genius Mansion? Probably comment on how the other people there must be talking about me because they would instantly become very quiet the moment I walked in.
Why are you better than everyone else who will be playing this game? I'm not, but that didn't stop the finalists in season 2 so I figure I still have a chance.
Who is the smartest person on the SA forums? I'm sure they're a lurker

Roland Jones

What is your high powered mentally demanding occupation? Self-(un)employed college dropout.
What is your IQ? High. (No idea.)
What would you actually do in the event of a zombie apocalypse? Die. Actually, I live on a farm that, while not quite in the middle of nowhere, isn't too surrounded by a super-high population and has a fair distance between it and town, and my family are crazy rednecks with guns. We could probably survive for quite a while, but it'd be boring as hell. Though I guess that's a given; post-apocalyptic scenarios kind of suck. People wishing for them are weird.
Do you consider yourself a local celebrity, a comedian, or a boyband member?Well, I had fifteen minutes of Internet fame a few times, including once on these forums, but otherwise no.
What science fiction invention would you like to bring to real life? Immortal robot bodies. That's basically the science-fiction endgame anyway, right?
What is the first thing you would do upon entering the Genius Mansion? Scout out the others, probably. Talk with them a bit. That seems like the basic, obvious choice; not much else to do there anyway.
Why are you better than everyone else who will be playing this game? I have basically unlimited free time so I can devote far more time than I should to this. Also I'm pretty smart and can be rather clever; I did a good job keeping up with the games while watching The Genius myself, including figuring out some of the tricks before the show got to them and figuring out the winning strategies.
Who is the smartest person on the SA forums? Me. (I dunno.)

Nexal

What is your high powered mentally demanding occupation? Bartending
What is your IQ? I have no idea. People who boast about their IQare losers.
What would you actually do in the event of a zombie apocalypse? "In these types of events mortality rate is very high so in order to try escape I would like to dress myself in style in case if the inevitable would happen. Escape plan:Grab a metapod outfit(If I had one). Then go out with 2 umbrellas and yell harden while repelling with the umbrellas the zombies that are trying to attack me.
First boat to offshore oil rig and stay there until things calm down and write a book about the man who wore metapod suit.
Do you consider yourself a local celebrity, a comedian, or a boyband member? Hell yeah! Serving Banana coladas with lethal poison since 2012 cause you made me use the blender sure has had it's affects on my renown.
What science fiction invention would you like to bring to real life? Memory implants/remover so we all can forget those days when we posted/read something really stupid.
What is the first thing you would do upon entering the Genius Mansion? I would dress up as the dealer of the show and try blend in them and watch as the other guests arrive and get better insight of them in first hand and only then reveal myself when everyone has arrived.
Why are you better than everyone else who will be playing this game? Read people, situations and try outplay everyone. If I can keep my head calm I think I will get very far but I do have the tendency of overthinking things and having a game where paranoia can get in your head could be the fatal for me, but I will win for sure cause there is no way you can get me confused to the point where I will run like headless chicken around asking for help. Offtopic: Causue of my flexible schedule I can work around to have time to play this game even though I'm from europe.
Who is the smartest person on the SA forums? Lowtax

FewtureMD

What is your high powered mentally demanding occupation? Pre-Med Student
What is your IQ? At least 120, according to some child hood testing, but there are some flaws with the tests that I believe do not accurately reflect all proper forms of intelligence.
What would you actually do in the event of a zombie apocalypse? Die.
Do you consider yourself a local celebrity, a comedian, or a boyband member? A local celebrity, seeing as I volunteer at a local senior center, and the people there truly enjoy my being there and helping out. I especially enjoy Bingo days, because I get to play along as well.
What science fiction invention would you like to bring to real life? The capsule technology from the Dragon Ball universe. The ability to so drastically alter an object's size and mass has many uses, and the easily mass-produced homes could help solve the homeless crisis, as well as ship healthy food to people living in food deserts.
What is the first thing you would do upon entering the Genius Mansion? Identify and befriend those who would make the strongest members of an alliance.
Why are you better than everyone else who will be playing this game? I am willing to work together with people as long as it benefits me, and then betray them without any remorse, in a game. Also, I give back to my local community in several ways. I'm an Eagle Scout, for cripes sake.
Who is the smartest person on the SA forums? There are several intelligent and talented people I respect on the forums, including Reene, elise the great, and gnome7

Hal Incandenza

What is your high powered mentally demanding occupation? Projector Surgeon
What is your IQ? ~1221
What would you actually do in the event of a zombie apocalypse? Most likely I would cry, and once that was done probably try and push everyone else in front of the zombies so I could escape
Do you consider yourself a local celebrity, a comedian, or a boyband member? Local celebrity and comedian, but in the past I may have been in a boy band
What science fiction invention would you like to bring to real life? Time machine, duh!
What is the first thing you would do upon entering the Genius Mansion? Carefully lean up against the wall as close to the center of the room as possible and say very little while eyeing the other competitors as they came in, making sure they noticed me sizing them up.
Why are you better than everyone else who will be playing this game? This is a silly question that shows the questioner probably isn't a genius.
Who is the smartest person on the SA forums? Hal Incandenza

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
IRC Tutorial

This is going to be a basic rundown of how to use IRC. I'll be covering Mibbit and mIRC in this tutorial. If people use other programs like pidgin I'm sure you'll be able to find something to help you out.

Joining a Server

Mibbit

I will have direct links to the chat rooms but if you need to connect simply to the server go to http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/

1) Click Server to bring up more options
2) Type in "irc.synirc.net"
3) Put in your nick. Try to use your forum name or an easily identifiable alternative
4) Click connect

mIRC

Note: this might look slightly different depending what version you have

1) Go to options
2) Navigate to Connect -> Servers
3) Click Add
4) Type in a description and the server information. You can leave the port to the default.

Click through and then click the little lightningbolt icon in the top left corner

Registering your Nick

I want everybody in the game to do this so that I can set up necessary permissions. This is the same in both mibbit and mIRC

1) Make sure you have chosen the name you want.

2) Type /msg Nickserv register <password> <email> (without the <>)

3) Follow the instructions of the confirmation code emailed to you. It should be /msg NickServ confirm <code>

4) When you log on now you will have to give your password as /msg Nickserv identify <password> (without the <>)

Once you have done this please tell me what your Nick is.

Joining a channel

To join a channel simply type /join #<channel name> (without the <>)

The channels for this game are going to be the following:

#Genius_Attic
#Genius_Library
#Genius_Bedroom
#Genius_Office

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:siren:Note about Rules:siren:

So this is a completely new game and new system. We want to be pretty sparse with the rules but also want it to feel fair. So there is a possibility of rules being adjusted after a few matches if problems are starting to arise. This may involve changes in IRC rooms or communications, but shouldn't be huge aspects of the game.

I just ask for your patience if things aren't perfect right at the start and I am more than willing to listen to feedback from players and viewers (I'm sure I'll regret that sentence). I'm sure there will be a few bumps but I want to make sure that the game is enjoyable for all involved.

If any rules are changed I will make a post about them with :siren: in it so you are sure not to miss it, as well as updating the OP.

Thread should be opening up in less than 2 hours!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
As well, if you have time before the match please check your PMs for some pre-game confessionals to send to Dr.Hurt.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Hello and welcome to Awful Genius Game. You have been chosen because you all possess great abilities at deduction, logic, writing lots of words, and being funny shitposters. All of these skills will be put to the test over the coming weeks as you battle against each other in a series of games that will test the limits of your very mind and soul.

To start you have all been given 1 garnet. At the end of the game a winner will claim all the garnets which will be cashed out at a rate of $1 per garnet. You're all playing for a current pool of $12. Big money, I know.

FewtureMD: 1
Fast Luck: 1
mr. capps: 1
Meinberg: 1
winvirus: 1
Little Mac: 1
Superrodan: 1
Nexal: 1
Roland Jones: 1
Hal Incandenza: 1
Kitiara: 1
John Cena: 1

Your first match will start in roughly 60 minutes. Until then feel free to get to know each other, mingle, psych out the competition, and eat our wonderful catering. You may only communicate via the thread at this time.

Asiina fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Sep 11, 2014

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hey I'm the first one here!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:munch:

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

Second one, here. How's it going, Hal?

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Asiina, can we go to the private rooms during the pre-match?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

winvirus posted:

Second one, here. How's it going, Hal?

It's going awesome!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

You may only communication via the thread at this time.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Yeah reading is for nerds, so I don't do it. Thanks!

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

It's going awesome!

Good to hear. I was shocked to see you got picked because you never really struck me as a genius :mmmhmm:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKYNqfx2ahc

This is my theme song for this game.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

winvirus posted:

Yeah reading is for nerds, so I don't do it. Thanks!

Let's go hang out in the attic once the game starts

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

I am down w/ that plan.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

winvirus posted:

Good to hear. I was shocked to see you got picked because you never really struck me as a genius :mmmhmm:

New plan is to lock you in the attic

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

I'm wondering how many of the matches will be inspired from the show and how many will be incredibly original. I'm really excited to see what the finest moderation minds have cooked up.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

New plan is to lock you in the attic

N-noo

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007
Hi everyone. It's me, that guy you all know the real first name of for some reason.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Anyone want to wager a garnet on how many people show up?

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

What game did you design, Jeremy

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Hello everyone. It is I. I have came from the lands of dust and ruins to this place of glory, to test myself. Together, we can triumph, and so to those of open mind, I say welcome.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hi Jeremy, try the dip.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Superrodan posted:

Hi everyone. It's me, that guy you all know the real first name of for some reason.

Hello, Jeremy.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Meinberg, come to the attic later. Jeremy, you should come too.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Oh hello everyone. Let's have a blast tonight.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Do not invite Meinberg. I do not want Meinberg in the comedians alliance, because he is not funny.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Meinberg, come to the attic later. Jeremy, you should come too.

Oh I will, I will.

After forging this attic door key.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

winvirus posted:

Do not invite Meinberg. I do not want Meinberg in the comedians alliance, because he is not funny.

wow rue

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

fart

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

It's almost like you are trying to get my attention. What's special about you Meinberg?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I just realised that if Asiina is the bandage guy then I must be:

You may now commence flirting.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Nexal posted:

It's almost like you are trying to get my attention. What's special about you Meinberg?

I'm an old man, wise to the world and its ways. I have once risen to the heights and so, now all there is the slow downward spiral into my own obsolescence. But I will linger on for as long as I might, to offer guidance to the bright young stars, so that they might ascend to the heavens.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Rarity posted:

I just realised that if Asiina is the bandage guy then I must be:

You may now commence flirting.

Have you tried my special margaritas? *Winks*

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

OK everyone, Rarity and I need the attic for a little bit here

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hal Incandenza posted:

Not the bedroom? Stay classy, Hal.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Hal Incandenza posted:

I thought we were gonna lock winvirus up there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Please don't lock me in places. I will bust out like the Kool Aid Man

• Locked thread