Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astro Nut
Feb 22, 2013

Nonsensical Space Powers, Activate! Form of Friendship!

Help Im Alive posted:

The demo is great
Link is great
thank you nintendo

I'm actually coming to like him most, of the fighters in the demo. His aerial down (I think thats the term) is just so fun with the pogo sword.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
nevermind.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

I've got a copy of Infested Planet sitting in my Steam account. Free for the paltry sum of one code.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Yeah they're still sending them out, I just got mine

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I went from not knowing about the demo an hour ago to being on the verge of throwing a fit from not getting the email even though I meet the criteria.

Nintendo has direct control over my emotions.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Heaven is for real

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
Did anyone who checked the promo email box after this thing was announced end up getting a code? Or did you have to have that box checked before they announced this?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

mancalamania posted:

Did anyone who checked the promo email box after this thing was announced end up getting a code? Or did you have to have that box checked before they announced this?

They determined who was eligible on the 8th, changing it now does nothing for your chances.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Meanwhile, I'm spending this tumultuous time browsing ebay to see how cheaply I could replace my original classic "grey brick" Game Boy with one that powers up properly. :shepface:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Two people have posted their dicks in the imp zone thread

Two people have gotten codes

Will you be next?

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

I have a level 1 UFO corki account for a code :X

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

If someone is willing to trade a Manaphy for my Pokemon Y, I have a code for them!

Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

spankety, spankety, spankety
If anyone has a spare key and is feeling especially generous, I would greatly appreciate it. Pretty sure I had platinum for last year, but I know I haven't gotten promotional emails from Nintendo so I guess I'm out of luck.

balgaines is totally awesome and hooked me up, thanks again!

Everdraed fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Sep 12, 2014

Xuuel
Feb 20, 2010

Blitz7x posted:

If someone is willing to trade a Manaphy for my Pokemon Y, I have a code for them!

I can do that!

Wild Knight
Mar 27, 2010

Foul villain! I do not flee. I will never turn my back on you and run away!

[he says, running away]
I really enjoy how exactly zero people have been paying attention to the Treehouse stream after that initial announcement about the codes.

It's been a fun stream so far and I'm hoping for a newcomer trailer or something at the end.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Xuuel posted:

I can do that!

Hoooraaayyyyyy

Email me at blitz7x at Gmail.com

Blitz of 404 Error fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Sep 12, 2014

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

I keep trying to register my 3ds XL and I'm getting caught in a loop of

Log in > Click register new system > insert code > Splash screen with system asking me to log in > Log In ...

Damascus404
Oct 13, 2013
I too, would enjoy getting a code despite doing absolutely nothing to deserve it ap.1995 (at) hotmail.com

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Night Blade posted:

I keep trying to register my 3ds XL and I'm getting caught in a loop of

Log in > Click register new system > insert code > Splash screen with system asking me to log in > Log In ...

Site's slow right now because everyone trying to get their Smash Bro demo code, so it's probably that. Maybe try a bit later.

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
The only thing I have to offer for a code is a copy of Half-life 2 that's been sitting in my Steam inventory for years on end that I could gift someone. But I don't know if there is anyone on Earth who doesn't already have a copy.

Weltnarok
Dec 27, 2009

If a goon is feeling generous, I can't say I would turn them down:moridinamalasan at gmail dot com!

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
The gently caress is this.

The gently caress is that.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
If a goon is feeling generous and doesnt want to click a dumb useless spoiler box or have to parse "at gmail dot com" my bare naked easily clickable email address is mattnotgeorge@gmail.com and a code would make me so happy!

chensterrain
Feb 22, 2013
I promised myself I wouldn't join the begging party, but an EU code wouldn't go amiss if some kind goon is willing to donate one!

Starbux
Jul 25, 2009

The Three Smugmigos
:smug::hf::mmmsmug::hf::smug:
If anyone is feeling like a badass nintendo santa claus, I would really love a Smash Bros code. blake.main at gmail.com

I have a list of humble bundle games that I can trade too. I will list you the games I have if you have a code to trade.

JimmyBiskit
Nov 15, 2007
I'll give a download code for Kirby Super Star on Wii U or NES Legend of Zelda on 3DS to whoever gives me a code for the demo. jimmyb at bemaniso dot ws

Capt. J. Linebeck
Dec 28, 2012

If anyone is feeling generous, I too would like an EU Smash Bros 4 code. Just email me at jamaalbellingham at msn dot com

Edit: Fine, no spoiler tags then

Capt. J. Linebeck fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Sep 13, 2014

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

SPOILER BARS DON'T DO ANYTHING YOU RETARDS

Captain Flame Guy
Mar 11, 2012

Looks like most of the codes are out for now. If anyone has any spare EU codes they want to make others happy with, feel free to email me at captainflameguy at gmail dot com

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Davincie posted:

SPOILER BARS DON'T DO ANYTHING YOU RETARDS
You know I always wondered about that.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I don't need a code. I'll just wait. :)

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013
While everyone is scrambling to get demo codes, anyone with a Japanese 3DS could have the whole game today. The ironic thing is that I'm waiting to get a New 3DS, so I'll be getting Smash about the same time as folks in the rest of the world instead of today like the rest of Japan.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
So I tried the THeatrhythm Curtain Call demo and the button controls are great. It's what was absolutely missing from the first one. Also missing from the first one was an eshop release.

Unoriginal
May 12, 2001
First two people to PM me a reason why they're awesome will get my NA codes.

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

Unoriginal posted:

First two people to PM me a reason why they're awesome will get my NA codes.

My reason is that I lack the ability to PM people here.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lessail posted:

So I tried the THeatrhythm Curtain Call demo and the button controls are great. It's what was absolutely missing from the first one. Also missing from the first one was an eshop release.

Yeah I never played the first one (beyond the iOS port which was free, with almost all the songs as DLC and most of the metagame stuff stripped out) but the button controls in the demo worked really nicely and the demo as a whole basically convinced me (not a big final fantasy or rythym game person) to buy a game I had no previous interest in whatsoever, so good for them, I guess, nicely done

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Chibs posted:

Out of practice and time, here you go Serpent :T

e: terrible

You are a cool person and that is a cool picture.

I tried the demo, and I just remembered I've always been terrible at Smash. Welp. Won't stop me from having fun with it!

(I already gave away my spare codes to people in IRC, sorry!)

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
What kind of necromancers does Nintendo have working for it to make Smash look so drat good in 3D at a steady 60 fps
It is absurd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unoriginal
May 12, 2001
Okay all my codes are gone. Thanks for playing!

• Locked thread