Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
When did Dolph Ziggler get an endorsement from Applebees since that seems to be where he is every Sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Most wrestlers eat at chain places like Applebees and Outback because they can get the same (protein heavy) things at almost any city or town in the country. Add to that that Ziggler wants to watch the Browns game on Sunday, and his love of flirting with brand twitter accounts, and you get the idea.

AmbassadorFriendly
Nov 19, 2008

Don't leave me hangin'

Almost all Lance Storm stories start at, end in, or revolve around finding a Cracker Barrel where he can get his proper robot fuel.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Cracker Barrel's food is just like Lance Storm's wrestling. Competent enough so you don't avoid it but bland enough so that you forget it ever happened as soon as its over.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

oldpainless posted:

Cracker Barrel's food is just like Lance Storm's wrestling. Competent enough so you don't avoid it but bland enough so that you forget it ever happened as soon as its over.
I still remember, vividly, a match Lance worked against Norman Smiley on WCW Thunder.

Lance was dynamite in the ring.

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!

LividLiquid posted:

I still remember, vividly, a match Lance worked against Norman Smiley on WCW Thunder.

norman smiley was dynamite in the ring

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I still remember, vividly, a tweet Lance made about cancer.

Lance is dynamite on twitter.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

LividLiquid posted:

This but especially

Nerokerubina posted:

norman smiley was dynamite in the ring

this

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I remember an excruciatingly long Lance Storm blog post from like 1999 about how hard it was to find Boston Markets in the towns WCW was running.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like Lance Storm he's cool.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Lance storm thinks libraries are scams and that little kids should die in horrible pain rather than receiving life saving medication. Also the Fall of Man is way better than Total Elimination.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

projecthalaxy posted:

Also the Fall of Man is way better than Total Elimination.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

LvK posted:

This but especially

this
Yeah, pretty much. He's so smart about wrestling. How can be so loving stupid about libraries and cancer?

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
I wonder if Lance Storm bounces up and spins around in place every time he tweets

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

Lance storm thinks libraries are scams

What?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

lance storm thinks that borrowing a book from a library reduces the amount of sales of a given book and is thus a bad thing

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

Yuriy posted:

lance storm thinks that borrowing a book from a library reduces the amount of sales of a given book and is thus a bad thing

Oh the libraries=piracy argument.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Lance Storm is realllly stupid. Like remember on Raw 10 years ago they had that dude that was a wrestling savant and was barely able to function in all other parts of life? That character was based on Lance Storm. The dude does not believe in flavors.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

Lance Storm is realllly stupid. Like remember on Raw 10 years ago they had that dude that was a wrestling savant and was barely able to function in all other parts of life? That character was based on Lance Storm. The dude does not believe in flavors.
That explains why he's so vanilla.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
They should've given the Eugene character to Lance Storm.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I wasn't aware Lance Storm could play characters.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

I wasn't aware Lance Storm could play characters.

He played "Boring Lance Storm" to perfection.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Ron Swanson hates libraries and everyone jacks off into their own mouth. Lance Storm hates them and all of a sudden y'all act like you go to libraries.

IronCladBurrito
Aug 11, 2002

Excuse me, is this where the bitches are found?

Mob posted:

Ron Swanson hates libraries and everyone jacks off into their own mouth. Lance Storm hates them and all of a sudden y'all act like you go to libraries.

One's real life. One's a television character.

I mean, everyone jacks off into their own mouths for Firefly, too, but I don't see goons flying in space shooting motherfuckers.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

IronCladBurrito posted:

I mean, everyone jacks off into their own mouths for Firefly, too, but I don't see goons flying in space shooting motherfuckers.

I don't see many of y'all checking out books either

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Mob posted:

because you don't know poo poo

IronCladBurrito
Aug 11, 2002

Excuse me, is this where the bitches are found?

Mob posted:

You live nearby?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

IronCladBurrito posted:

Goons can't fly because they can't afford three seats for themselves.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mob posted:

This is literally my desktop right now.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
so gently caress

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

This wasn't a challenge for the 5% of you over 18 who still go to libraries for something other than your AA meeting to "prove me wrong" but whatever

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mob posted:

Mob posted:

This wasn't a challenge for the 5% of you over 18 who still go to libraries for something other than your AA meeting to "prove me wrong" but whatever

Sure sounded like one.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

TheJoker138 posted:

He played "Boring Lance Storm" to perfection.

Hey now, it has been very well established that Lance Storm was a Thrillseeker.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Sid Eudy ‏@TheSidVicious 1h

I'm a millionaire your at home with mom. I can tweet what I want don't like it don't follow.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Mob posted:

why are you hiding in the bushes outside my house

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Also Memento I've been trying to read those book titles for like 2 hours just to see what kinda lit you're into can you type them out or something. Or just break the tables with a giant pic, nobody will care.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Mob posted:

Also Memento I've been trying to read those book titles for like 2 hours just to see what kinda lit you're into can you type them out or something. Or just break the tables with a giant pic, nobody will care.

Trying to decipher his library books is more interesting than Raw, looks like they're all geology related. The top one's (something, something, and something) Metallogeny, the second's (something) Enviroments(Sedimentary?), the third's Dynamic Stratigraphy, and the bottom one's Ore Forming/(something)

Edit: Hey didn't do bad! I wish I had more interesting things to do on a Monday night than drink, watch bad wrestling, and try to decipher an Australian's technical geoology texts, but oh well.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Sep 16, 2014

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I only go to the library to wear sunglasses and smoke cigarettes out back

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mob posted:

The Archean: Terrains, Processes and Metallogeny
Sedimentary Environments: Processes, Facies and Stratigraphy
Dynamic Stratigraphy
Sedimentary Provenance and Petrogenesis: Perspectives from Petrography and Geochemistry
Introduction to Ore-Forming Processes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Thauros posted:

Trying to decipher his library books is more interesting than Raw, looks like they're all geology related. The top one's (something, something, and something) Metallogeny, the second's (something) Enviroments(Sedimentary?), the third's Dynamic Stratigraphy, and the bottom one's Ore Forming/(something)

That's what I got, too. I was wondering if he's a MINES student or just A BIG OL ROCK NERD