Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
##vote mills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yuming posted:

Hmmm, you do not understand what I mean, I think.

It's not the raw comment on Magnus, it's the context in which derp made the comment. It was early on in the game and shooting down opinions then is just a way to look busy. Actual Town Players care about finding scum, so they'd go further than derp did there. Where in his posting do you see any genuine regard for town's win condition? All he has done is make a point to avoid contributing.

e.g.,

That take on the game, is scummy.

The Magnus quote is an example of a point in the game where that attitude of derp's stood out to me beyond other players in the game.

Ok yeah, I do see what you're saying. I want to lynch tearshed but nobody else is seeing it so ##vote uranus

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Mills posted:

You can't make up an opinion! Fabrication requires facts which is incongruous with opinions~
You made FAKE opinions based on incorrect facts.

That is Making Up Opinions.

##vote Mills

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

That's probably hammer.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
You are voting for yourself and at -1.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rarity posted:

Ok yeah, I do see what you're saying. I want to lynch tearshed but nobody else is seeing it so ##vote uranus

Tearshed is my number 2

Mills posted:

That's probably hammer.

If only there was some way to check! You're -1

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Finish me. I don't even care. Let's do this so I can laugh at you all. :shrug:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Mills posted:

Either you are bad scum or bad town. Take responsibility for your actions, mr.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

Stop being a baby bitch

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

A townsperson can take no bad actions in thread via posting. They can simply be. Take responsibility for your votes.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

A townsperson can take no bad actions in thread via posting. They can simply be. Take responsibility for your votes.

Ok what's your vote for?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Mills posted:

You have posted TWO opinions that have no logical basis in the thread and refuse to elaborate on them.

The only content you are offering doesn't make sense and you get all fussy when asked to play.

Start playing for real! Or is it easier to pretend you aren't because you are scum and got caught? Because that is theory I am leaning towards now.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mills posted:

That is one of the most wrong things I've ever heard.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I am prepared to be martyred to win the greater battle for our mafia souls.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Like I want to believe you are town but you are voting yourself and making such little effort I can't rationalize it!

I'm going to sleep soon!

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

I am prepared to be martyred to win the greater battle for our mafia souls.

Your whole whinyness poutfest is why I voted for you. You haven't been playing this game hard enough to care that much about being the vote leader. So youre just faking.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I just want to be lynched so I can spring into a conversation in Mafia Discussion about whether the townsperson is ever at fault. I believe all responsibility lies with the lynchers.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Also if that whiny poutfest was real then grow up dude

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

I just want to be lynched so I can spring into a conversation in Mafia Discussion about whether the townsperson is ever at fault. I believe all responsibility lies with the lynchers.

You're a lovely player

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Ps jas you know I wouldn't deliberately break fourth wall with the intention of furthering a win condition, it's outside the scope of the rules and I only play within

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Mills posted:

You're wrong.

It is every players' responsibility to show they're town by sharing their opinions. Your refusal to explain yourself, even to me, is why I think you're scum.

You are putting in such a sad effort I can't imagine you as town. That is on you.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Mags why are you whining so much. Maybe you should take a break. :)

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

Mags why are you whining so much. Maybe you should take a break. :)

gently caress you bitch

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Why wouldn't you classify derp pig or Magnus as scum for the same "objectively poor" play? You've just destroyed your own argument.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Vote for mills he's a poo poo

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Or don't. I don't care. Time for bed after genius is over

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Like I made a case on derp it was pretty good but no one was talking about it, or anything really.

You could've commented on that but instead you made a nonsense opinion on Opop and distracted the thread into voting you.

That is definitely on you, Mills.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Nope. The lynchers are wrong. They have the power. Sorry you're wrong!

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

yuming posted:

Like I made a case on derp it was pretty good but no one was talking about it, or anything really.

You could've commented on that but instead you made a nonsense opinion on Opop and distracted the thread into voting you.

That is definitely on you, Mills.

I commented on it. I reread derps history and didn't find any of the opinions that you said that he followed along with. Unless you mean he just voted the vote leader. And that's true he did do that

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Mills posted:

Why wouldn't you classify derp pig or Magnus as scum for the same "objectively poor" play? You've just destroyed your own argument.
I made a case on derp and have prodded at Pig but don't have immediate cause to vote him.

Magnus seems town because he has been pushing content all game.

You have to actually step into the game before you can argue about it.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Magnus Gallant posted:

I commented on it. I reread derps history and didn't find any of the opinions that you said that he followed along with. Unless you mean he just voted the vote leader. And that's true he did do that
Yes. I meant it more ~holistically~ than as a literal description of his actions.

His posting read like scum sidelining the opinions of the thread and trying to look busy.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

yuming posted:

Yes. I meant it more ~holistically~ than as a literal description of his actions.

His posting read like scum sidelining the opinions of the thread and trying to look busy.

I could definitely see that.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Mills posted:

You've also had the power to ACTUALLY PLAY THIS GAME, Andrew.

The fact you're still trying to pass it off on others is disappointing with how little effort you've put into casework.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Mills posted:

Also, you have destroyed your own argument, as you are voting for yourself and have been most of the day. :sparkles:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:allears:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yes Ipso facto I am culpable too alas

##unvote

I'll solve this game for you after the gym.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

yuming posted:

You've also had the power to ACTUALLY PLAY THIS GAME, Andrew.

The fact you're still trying to pass it off on others is disappointing with how little effort you've put into casework.

I'm Andrew too, that was very confusing for a moment

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
The deadline is in two hours.

I am going to sleep.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Mills should die

Adbot