Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I added a new character called Rurity and she's amazing and everyone loves her and she fixes everything but then she dies, is this good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tremendous Taste posted:

you signed up before I sent something out to pretty much every cool cat I could think of

This is some lameass poo poo right here :colbert:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rarity posted:

I added a new character called Rurity and she's amazing and everyone loves her and she fixes everything but then she dies, is this good?

is she a horse

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rarity posted:

This is some lameass poo poo right here :colbert:

maybe sign up slower poo poo idk

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tremendous Taste posted:

is she a horse

She is a pony magically taking on the form of a buffalo.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rarity posted:

She is a pony magically taking on the form of a buffalo.

buffalo joke dot tee ex tee

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm going to write a fanfic where TGR starts going out with PSP but then FYAD gets jealous oh noes

And just wait till you see what happens to BSS!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rarity posted:

I'm going to write a fanfic where TGR starts going out with PSP but then FYAD gets jealous oh noes

And just wait till you see what happens to BSS!

Helldump rises from the dead with LF and destroys everything Roland and Ronald Taverner style

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I ship it (in)

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Dr. Hurt posted:

The only cat I care about.

Garfield was relaxing having some scotch and lasagna when Jon Arbuckle came with emergency news.

"Garfield it is terrible I have the bad news." Jon Arbuckle Said with crying words.

"Stop your sob stories and give me your thoughts." Garfield said with serious demands.

"It is terrible Garfield, Kate Middleton and Prince William are getting married but you are not invited!" Jon Arbuckle said with outrage.

"This is lies!" Roared Garfield with angry voice.

"It is true. Look and see." Jon Arbuckle showed Garfield a letter that came through mail boxes.

"Dear Garfield, you are not invited to royal wedding. Sincerely Royal England Family." Said the letter with insults.

"INVITE THIS." Shouted Garfield as he tore up the letter with manly hands.

"This is last straw. I will not stand for insults to humanity." Garfield cried out to the ceiling with fist clenched with justice.

"What will you do Garfield?" Asked Jon Arbuckle with wondering.

"I will do what any good man does when insulted with words. I will crush wedding with righteousness." Garfield roared with determination.

"It will be dangerous. Royal edicts are there with power." Jon Arbuckle warned with caution.

"The only edict I serve is my fist." Said Garfield as he walked out with intentions.

Meanwhile in England Buckingham Palace Prince William and Kate Middleton were getting ready for marriage ceremonies.

"Kate Middleton soon we will be in marriage and all will be well. You will be princess of England and all will bow to you." Said Prince William with celebration.

"Yes I am happiness. But I wish Garfield was here. I am missing Garfields macho charm and rugged good looks." Kate Middleton said with distant longing.

"FORGET GARFIELD. He is not coming for as long as I am Prince of this land. You will be mine and mine alone." Said Prince William grasping Kate Middleton tightly.

"But." Said Kate Middleton with whimper.

"There will be no buts for YOU. No cat no matter how manly will steal my woman!" Shouted Prince William with anger.

"Oh, Garfield..." Cried out Kate Middleton with wanting.

Meanwhile Garfield was getting ready for trip to lovely country of England.

"Time to prepare for my British vacation. My only souvenir will be flaming vengeance." Garfield said as he packed his things.

"Garfield be careful of stress it is killer with heart disease and cholesterol." Jon Arbuckle warned with advice.

"I have no time for stress, there is British damsel that needs saving." Garfield said with stern voice.

"Farewell Jon Arbuckle. Hold down fort when I am gone." Garfield said as he left for adventure.

"You know it Garfield. Show them what a real man is made of." Jon Arbuckle said as he grasped Garfields arm for manly handshake.

Garfield then boarded his jet and lifted off for take off with thunder like speed. Garfield soared through the sky over oceans and oceans until he came to Island of England. Garfield then braked his jet and prepared for jumping.

"Time for a British invasion." Said Garfield as he leaped out of Jet into country of Great Britain to administer justice like a Prime Minister of iron.

Garfield opened his parachute with lasagna logo but was in no mood for playtime.

"Parachutes are for little girls and babies in wheelchairs." Said Garfield as he cut his parachute off for free fall fun.

Meanwhile in Buckingham palace Prince William was dressing up in wedding clothes. All of a sudden he sensed great power.

"No it can not be it must being my imagination playing tricks on me." Said Prince William with self delusional fear.

"Prince William we are almost ready for the wedding." Said the servants.

"Very well I am almost ready. Now leave before I am lashing your back." Roared Prince William with anger.

"Yes my master." Said the servants with cowering.

The Queen of England than entered Prince Williams room with words.

"This is your special day. Yet I am unsure you have proven true manhood." Said The Queen of England.

"I am true man. All will England will see." Said Prince William with defiance.

"Why have you not invited Garfield? Do you fear to face real man?" Asked the Queen of England with challenge.

"I fear no man or cat!" Shouted Prince William as he tossed champagne glass at mirror shattering all into millions in fits of anger.

"I am the prince of all English! All will cower before my monarchial might! Not even Garfield can defeat me!" Declared Prince William with royal decree.

Meanwhile Garfield was walking in streets of London with purpose. As Garfield walked with strength steps, Englishmen cheered him and shouted his name with joy.

"GARFIELD. GARFIELD." Cheered the Englishmen as Garfield walked to Buckingham Palace.

Garfield walked with sternness and determination to destination for he was on mission. Garfield walked and walked until he came to Buckingham Palace gates.

"No gate can take my power!" Garfield bellowed with majesticness as he punched down gate with one punch.

Garfield marched with purpose in feet as stormed to wedding place of matrimony. Royal Guards came rushing to arrest him but they were not of match.

"There is Garfield! Arrest him in the name of prince!" Shouted the Guards with princely loyalty.

"Relax my English hombres you are being relieved of duty." Said Garfield chilly as hit royal guards with fists and feet of speed like typhoon sending them flying miles high and exploding.

Garfield picked up a guard and raised him high in air like feather.

"Here why not enjoy delicacy of fresh fish and chips. " Quipped Garfield as he tossed the guard into the sea.

"There is plenty of salt for you in there." Said Garfield with cleverness as he walked away.

Garfield marched on his mission until he came to wedding parties with food and drink. More Guards came for ambushing but Garfield handled it like man.

"It is tea time have a sip." Said Garfield as he took tea kettle and tossed it at the guards.

"AHH NO." Cried out the guards as the tea melted them into skeletons.

Garfield came on table of food with wedding guests sitting around on celebration.

"No lasagna? What is the blasphemy!" Garfield roared in anger as he threw table on wedding guests.

"Lasagna is food of warriors and kings. Do not be forgetting this you worms." Garfield roared as he walked on.

Garfield soon came upon wedding ceremony with Prince William and Kate Middleton at alter being wed. Everyone heard Garfields manly footsteps like thunder in the sea. Prince William Turned around saw his fears become realities.

"GARFIELD?" Yelled out Prince William in tones of squealing horror.

"How rude have you not heard royal tradition? It is the rules that I am first to have woman before marriage." Garfield stated with cold fact.

"Garfield you will never have my woman! I am prince I am above all!" Declared Prince William with arrogant laugh.

Garfield looked at Prince William with eyes of seeing and spoke with words of saying.

"Even princes must obey the law of the fist. But do not being worrying for I will give you fair trial. Here is the JUDGE and here is the JURY." Garfield said as he raised his two fists for showing.

"Enough nonsense! Feel might of royal jewels!" Said Prince William as he snapped his fingers.

At Prince Williams commands noise was heard. Mighty Big Ben transformed into giant laser cannon and aimed at Garfield with blasting intent.

"Tick Tock it is 12 o'clock. Time to die!" Said Prince William with mocking words.

At these words Big Ben fired at Garfield with beams of fury. However Garfield was not laser fazed and backhanded laser beam with ease.

" IMPOSSIBLE." Cried out Prince William with shock.

"Do you not learn physics in prince school? Lasers bounce off of my mighty man muscle." Garfield tutored with teachings.

"I silence your mockery forever! Die!" Yelled Prince William as he took out long sword and thrust it at Garfield, but Garfield caught his arm in midair and crushed bones with crab like grip.

"It looks like your time has just run up." Quipped Garfield as he tossed Prince William into Big Ben exploding them both.

"NOOOOO." Cried out Prince William as he crashed into Big Ben for explosion.

"Good night, sweet prince." Said Garfield with cool words as he walked away.

After victory Kate Middleton ran to Garfield and embraced him with arms.

"Garfield thank you. When I was marrying him I only thought of you." Thanked Kate Middleton with gratitude.

"No problem my British biscuit. You must save me juicy piece of your shepherd's pie." Garfield responded with flirtations.

"Garfield you are true hero and real man. We want to make you honorary king of England." Queen Elizabeth said with royal orders.

"I am sorry but I am busy living fast life of fast adventures and faster women." Garfield rejected with sympathies.

"Very well at least accept position of Duke of Ireland." Said the Queen of England.

"Fine but I must first be attending to important business." Said Garfield as he picked up Kate Middleton and brought her to royal bedroom where he could show her how real men love women.

"Garfield please make me your queen." Said Kate Middleton with warm tone.

"I do not have castle to give you but I have a mighty tower for you to climb." Garfield Said with seduction.

"Garfield I want you to joust me like valiant knight." Kate Middleton cried out with desire.

Garfield then rode Kate Middleton like mighty knight taming wild stallion. With mighty force Garfield Jousted Kate Middleton with manly lance into late hours of night and all heard sound of their romances.

The end...?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Is it too early to ##vote Byers?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Rarity posted:

No

##vote byers

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Mills all those muscles you're working toward wouldn't save you from a well placed headbutt to the face. But your giant Neanderthal forehead would

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Voting me just makes me stronger. Lynch me, and I will return. You can't stop the fics!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

cromagnon itt

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

cromagnon itt

Lol :)

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'll play!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I was going to stop playing mafia for a while, but TT told me he would say very mean things about my mother if I did not join this game. So here I am

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Hey meinberg yours looks a little like mine except mines a little thinner!

Also just give rarity the role she had last game :getin:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Good morning. I'm not dead yet :smith:

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

We should turbo him before reading our PMs. On second thought we should turbo him before receiving our PMs.

##vote Byers

Poque posted:

Good morning. I'm not dead yet :smith:

Sorry poque, you're too beloved to get murderised, now help us turbo byers.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I didnt read anything before I joined. Is the game started yet

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Puntification posted:

We should turbo him before reading our PMs. On second thought we should turbo him before receiving our PMs.

##vote Byers

Sorry poque, you're too beloved to get murderised, now help us turbo byers.

Your hate, it feeds me!

TT, make me a stump, tia.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Kumbamontu posted:

I didnt read anything before I joined. Is the game started yet

Yes we are in LYLO

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
No don't turbo anybody but me. Rollllliiiing staaaaaaaaht

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Magnus Gallant posted:

Yes we are in LYLO

oh good ##vote magnus gallant

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Magnus Gallant posted:

Yes we are in LYLO

If this is a hip hopfia reference I bow to you

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
#vote poque

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
who's here. i will host FANART mafia for five players while we wait. type ##gross aeris pics to sign up

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
to sweeten the pot, one of the fanarts will be one that i drew. when i was like 15. it's horrible

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
##gross aeris pics

make sure to NSFW that poo poo if it's actually NSFW <3

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

##gross aeris pics

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
everything will be work safe.