Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Puntification posted:

I don't know what rolling start means.

it is the theme of turbos. specifically, turbos of poque. click the video link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Puntification posted:

I don't know what rolling start means.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLINGGGGGGGGGGGGG STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTTTTTTT

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
But now, with the war long over and civilization in the end-game throes, he will never see her beautiful face again. He will never see another human face again in fact.

"I didn't see you there, Pooh. Do you always stand behind a man deep in thought?" Dr. McCoy asked.

“I don’t feel very much like Pooh today," said Pooh.

"There there," said Dr. McCoy. "I’ll bring you tea and honey until you do.”

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Cmon, only like 14 more votes on poque and I can hammer him. Quit wasting time.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
its basically the same as a farting start

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
pock will never die with me alive

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Don't lynch the cop guys

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
lynch the scum.

also get your n0 actions in for f's s

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Poque posted:

lynch the scum.

also get your n0 actions in for f's s

Yeah this. I've never been part of a D1 turbo before. I feel like this is the game to start. BUT WE NEED NIGHT ZERO TO END

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Yeah this. I've never been part of a D1 turbo before. I feel like this is the game to start. BUT WE NEED NIGHT ZERO TO END

feel the energy surge within you. it rolls...to a start...

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hurt tell us who we're waiting on so we can do some public shaming

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
my n0 action was to make pock lynchproof for the day

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Pooh threw the stick into the stream, simultaneously allowing fear and passion to emanate down his tensed arm. His secondary mutation had made him more and more agitated, but this was becoming unbearable - because he was a bear.

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!
Poque, you were the only person in Cheat Game who didn't cheat me. I will give you your turbo if it's what you really want.

Also that video makes me want to break out the Dreamcast and play Crazy Taxi for some reason.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I like to imagine Derp really is Tim Heidecker, playing an internet forum party game.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jefepato posted:

Poque, you were the only person in Cheat Game who didn't cheat me. I will give you your turbo if it's what you really want.

Also that video makes me want to break out the Dreamcast and play Crazy Taxi for some reason.

I did not cheat you good sir

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I definitely want it. Everywhere

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!

Hal Incandenza posted:

I did not cheat you good sir

Well okay, but I don't think we interacted at all really, did we?

I'm too lazy to double check this.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yuffie was hopping up and down excitedly as Cloud and Tifa brought forth the pretty new chocobo that was to be hers. "Thank you so much!" she exclaimed, "This is so nice after all that I've..." Cloud held up a hand and frowned. She hung her head, knowing full well he was still a bit pissed from all those times she had ripped them off.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

uranus posted:

my n0 action was to make pock lynchproof for the day
Let's find out?

##vote poque

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Asiina (5): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, Rarity, Rarity, Pinterest Mom, merk, Mills, anime gently caress pillow
Poque (3): Poque, Poque, Poque, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Poque, mr.capps, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Poque, mr.capps, mr.capps, CapnAndy
Byers2142 (3): Rarity, fiery_valkyrie, Puntification, Pinterest Mom, Asiina, merk, MildManeredManikin, Big Nothing, merk, Asiina, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, soscannonballs, Big Nothing, soscannonballs, Puntification, Puntification
merk (1): Big Nothing
Magnus Gallant (1): Kumbamontu
Pinterest Mom (1): Asiina, Asiina, Asiina
Your Personal Muse (1): Propaganda Machine
CapnAndy (1): soscannonballs
yuming (1): Your Personal Muse, Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine
DuckHuntDog (1): DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog
Rarity (0): merk, merk
mr.capps (0): anime gently caress pillow, anime gently caress pillow
anime gently caress pillow (0): Asiina, Pinterest Mom, merk, Asiina, Pinterest Mom, merk
Big Nothing (0): DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog

Not Voting (17): Adus, Byers2142, chaoslord, Dugong, Ernie., Hal Incandenza, JakeP, Jefepato, Kitiara, Little Mac, Magnus Gallant, Meinberg, Opopanax, Power of Pecota, uranus, winvirus, yuming

With 35 alive, it's 18 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 22nd, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 4 days, 21 hours.

D1 has now begun!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
And so begins our bizarre adventure.

I have vitally important information I can provide to the player base. But I can only reveal a very limited amount of this information. I shall have to consider this... carefully.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Meinberg posted:

And so begins our bizarre adventure.

I have vitally important information I can provide to the player base. But I can only reveal a very limited amount of this information. I shall have to consider this... carefully.

Do we have to sex you to get the info? Will you reveal more with a few penetrating glances and heaved bosoms?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Do we have to sex you to get the info? Will you reveal more with a few penetrating glances and heaved bosoms?

No, it's just that you guys are unlikely to believe what I have to say. Mostly because it's me saying it.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Meinberg posted:

No, it's just that you guys are unlikely to believe what I have to say. Mostly because it's me saying it.

Well yeah, but don't let that stop you. When you're dead we might even believe it.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Well yeah, but don't let that stop you. When you're dead we might even believe it.

I have my doubts. No one ever listens to me. :smith:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I will always believe in you Meinberg.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Also, I'm only allowed to release a limited amount of the information I have access to. But this information is :siren:MOD CONFIRMED:siren:

I'm going to grab a smoke and think about it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to bed, but I preemptively believe whatever information Meinberg says.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I genuinely believed you when you claimed the health bullshit in DBD's game but it was, alas, too late - as you had previously foolishly erred in believing Gulag. I will listen to your words.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I appreciate you meinberg

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Tell us everything.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I will consider your words carefully, Meinberg, and then immediately discard them while leading a lynch on you. I have that type of persuasion, ya know. Just ask Mills

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

soscannonballs posted:

Tell us everything.

I would if I could.

But what I will say is... Diqnol is town. More information may become clear based on my patterns of behavior.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Meinberg, come, sit on my knee.

*pushes Asiina off*

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Meinberg posted:

I would if I could.

But what I will say is... Diqnol is town. More information may become clear based on my patterns of behavior.

Well gently caress. Now we have to put up with Diqnol instead of lynching him.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Well gently caress. Now we have to put up with Diqnol instead of lynching him.

Like you could.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Confirming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013