Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Underwhelmed posted:

Edit: Oh goddamnit

Just noticed it 7 posts above yours, didn't you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I ran through it again, but this time I grabbed the photo pieces right off. This staved off her killing me until the loop after I got the glitched out message at the end (this time it was "fix this drat bug before release!"). I also finally got to see her upstairs, out the window, and in the mirror (gently caress THAT).

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Boogaleeboo posted:

Just noticed it 7 posts above yours, didn't you?

I even looked back like 5 pages to verify it hadn't been posted yet, but somehow missed the bottom of the page I was actually on. It is the ghost's fault obviously.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Hungry Computer posted:

Tortoiseontour figured out how to consistently get the second baby laugh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUTTCfZe8Yc

I can confirm this works. (I'm @Konjuro)

This is straight-up conspiracy theory logic, but it works.

This seemed to work for me! Huzzah!

I'm not entirely convinced if I did it right or that the conspiracy theory logic is right, but I dunno, it seems to work anyway. Got me the ending, that's all that matters!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

So apparently 7780s is the postal code for a place in Japan that translates to "Quiet Hills" with an S on the end of it.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

God dammit don't post that poo poo without warning first. Don't open that link if you don't want Lisa loving rammed into your face.

drat IGN.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
That solution in The Great Debate video is absolutely, 100% the correct solution. I actually did it! It loving worked!

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

Trigger Warning: Ghosts

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Despite a few jumps I wasn't feeling the scares much at all when I played this last week.

I only bring this up now because of the possibility of a UFO ending complete with photo-realistic grey aliens which would get me to poo poo a brick, 100%.

I hope there is one! Bonus points if it pulls one of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdWrvhF1HvA

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Diabetic posted:

God dammit don't post that poo poo without warning first. Don't open that link if you don't want Lisa loving rammed into your face.

drat IGN.

You seriously need a trigger warning for a video game jump scare? Maybe these games aren't for you.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
The hard J sound seems to be the key to getting that goddamned baby to laugh, but everything about that video makes no sense or has already been handwaved away by Kojima (204863 is Kojima's birthday, 7780 was explained by another poster and the Jarith thing is just dead wrong wrt biblical significance)
But if its a hard J sound that seems to work universally for everyone, I'm going to put my money on the keyword being "Kojima". Can't test it myself, but I'm throwing it out there.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
So is she eating our dick or taking a wet dump on us when we get killed?

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Junkfist posted:

Why can't it be both?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nm

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Junkfist posted:

At first I legit thought I heard her unzip and piss on me.

superh
Oct 10, 2007

Touching every treasure
There's definitely an unzip sound. I think she just rips it off.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
i always thought it was the sound of her removing the jean shorts she wears under her dress and peeing on you.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
That's the real mystery of PT.

Kojima, please let us know what the deal is with this? Does Norman Reedus lose his dong or is he enjoying a visit from one of his many Walking Dead fans?

Sevryn
Mar 7, 2002

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

circ dick soleil posted:

i always thought it was the sound of her removing the jean shorts she wears under her dress and peeing on you.

Lisa is a nevernude!

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
I feel the need to mention at this point that I got the three baby laughs and the phone call without a mic.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Oxxidation posted:

I feel the need to mention at this point that I got the three baby laughs and the phone call without a mic.

Do you have the camera for your ps4?

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Broseph Brostar posted:

Do you have the camera for your ps4?

Nope! Life is a mystery.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Every time a guaranteed solution comes out, Kojima secretly patches the game to break it.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
I swear to loving God, Junji Ito being involved in any way with who we already have would be so amazing. Silent Hill deserves this.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

A. Beaverhausen posted:

I swear to loving God, Junji Ito being involved in any way with who we already have would be so amazing. Silent Hill deserves this.

What if all he did for the game was write the ending?

Xenin
Nov 5, 2004
Happy 204863 Day everyone!

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Xenin posted:

Happy 204863 Day everyone!

Murder you're famil

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

superh posted:

I'm pretty sure it's more "she rips your dick off"

This makes a lot more sense given the hints on the radio that she was too late to have an abortion, and the bloody crotch etc. The baby itself is a pretty overt homage to Eraserhead, which is about the dread of fatherhood. I figure the driving force behind the murders was the advent of a child and so she rips your dick off as punishment for what it brought.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hey somethings happening

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
That trailer holy poo poo

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
I think Silent Hills will be just fine.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Missed the trailer and don't feel like making GBS threads myself at 2 in the morning, what happened in it?

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Is there a new trailer?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

net cafe scandal posted:

Hey somethings happening

Don't touch that dial now. We're just getting started.

Ashtarath
Oct 11, 2012

Trailer for those who missed it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY91vV0rWr4

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Missed the trailer and don't feel like making GBS threads myself at 2 in the morning, what happened in it?
Here it is:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY91vV0rWr4

:ohdear:

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

That monster with the huge arm is SERIOUSLY giving me some Junji Ito vibes. It's probably wishful thinking but please let him be on the team :pray:

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Don't feel like being scared at 2AM

Watched it anyway

I feel nothing but regret.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Alabaster White posted:

That monster with the huge arm is SERIOUSLY giving me some Junji Ito vibes. It's probably wishful thinking but please let him be on the team :pray:

This hill is haunted................ by silence........................

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellburger99
Jan 24, 2006

"I don't like that mooch...
or her pooch!
"

Alabaster White posted:

For me it was the centipede kid. The expression on his face was pure Ito.

Yes, I know this is terrible evidence, but I want to believe, too.

• Locked thread