Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Typical Pubbie posted:

Sjokz has improved as a host. She's so charming now. :allears:

The entirety of pro league has gotten so good it's shocking. Every time I look at how far it's come only one thing comes to mind: "You've come a long way, baby".

skystream92 posted:

Not sure if this is going to be "proper" LoL. I think SSW is going to stomp the heck out of AHQ and it will be super sad to watch.

Stomps are proper gaming too. We're going to see blazing fast play here, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

ungulateman posted:

Thanks for the replies guys; I was guessing completely in the dark vis-a-vis the team's nationalities so no comments on the quality of Korean League - I know they're the best in the world.

I'll stay tuned and keep my fingers crossed for exciting League!

This is probably going to be a complete stomp so if you want to see a good, exciting and closer match, then go back and watch SSW v EDG which was the first match of the tournament.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Transient People posted:

Stomps are proper gaming too. We're going to see blazing fast play here, I think.
No stomp is going to be as exciting as TSM stomping SK, who the Asian fans turned completely against over a racist comment their Jungler made, making American team TSM the home team :allears:

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007

Transient People posted:

I wonder if they can close it in under 20 minutes and beat TSM's time today.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

Flameingblack posted:

No stomp is going to be as exciting as TSM stomping SK, who the Asian fans turned completely against over a racist comment their Jungler made, making American team TSM the home team :allears:

On that note, who's hype for the last match of today after this stomp? The big head-to-head game, both 1-0 teams in Group B gunning for all the marbles and TSM's first real match. I feel like I'm gonna explode from the the excitement!

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

Transient People posted:

On that note, who's hype for the last match of today after this stomp? The big head-to-head game, both 1-0 teams in Group B gunning for all the marbles and TSM's first real match. I feel like I'm gonna explode from the the excitement!

I'm a lot more excited after what we just saw. I think TSM has a real shot at winning group B, which means they face EDG in the semis. Easiest path to finals TSM you can do it. Make NA proud, or at least not a joke.

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
The Twitch pick for SSW, and the Blitz pick for AHQ.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

:ducksiren: BLITZCRANK SPOTTED :ducksiren:

Dervyn
Feb 16, 2014
drat, that was a fast picks and..

:siren: Blitzcrank :siren:

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
This was the best level 1 team fight of all time.

Zahki
Nov 7, 2004

Well, so much for that game

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007
The level 1 ace. YES!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

skystream92 posted:

Not sure if this is going to be "proper" LoL. I think SSW is going to stomp the heck out of AHQ and it will be super sad to watch.

You were half right.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Well that one escalated quickly, rip AHQ.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Level 1 ace holy poo poo.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

hahaha woooow

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

IT BEGINS

Not even two minutes and already stomping!

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
More kills so far in this game than most of last game!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

This is a bigger stomp than TSM vs SK already. :stare:

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
I can only listen in on the cast and tab in to watch a bit here and there. Now I even had this thing muted for a couple of minutes 'cause how could I miss anything.

:stonklol:

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

This game is so hilariously over.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Reinforced tower? Don't give a gently caress, down six minutes in.

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

Well, this sure is something.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

DANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :vince:

GOD drat SO GOOD

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Are these single elimination matches?

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Wow...what a stomp this is. Riot need to lower the ff timer on the tournament client.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
If it wasn't over before, it is now.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
For chrissakes, ref, call it!

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
This is hilarious.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Thumbtacks posted:

Round Robin. Every team plays one another twice.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Thumbtacks posted:

Nope, two games for each team against each other, two winningest groups advance.

The Pickles
Apr 9, 2011

You should try this wonderful lunch. It's more than a delicious tasty crunch.
This is just brutal :( Some really depressing games today.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

This game is loving over, Dandy is sitting there laughing his rear end off about missing a kill on Nidalee.

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007
What the...Dandy is such a feeder.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

skystream92 posted:

What the...Dandy is such a feeder.

'omg noob lee pls report'

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
Never underestimate Imp's ability to throw for a while.

skystream92
Jul 1, 2007
This game is fricking entertaining. I love how SSW decided to just make this an entertaining game instead of just grinding it to a finish.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Everyone on Samsung are laughing on player cams.

redegglamp
May 24, 2008
Lol SSW clearly don't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dervyn
Feb 16, 2014
Sheez, wasn't it also Samsung White which had that troll team in OGN and got their stats padded? Not saying AHQ threw, just saying it's snowballing to scores like that.

• Locked thread