Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I forgot how we get more thunder domes

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
oh i wonder wonder what's in a thunder doooooooooooooooooooooome

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Poque posted:

If we no lynch, PMom says he thinks he might get another shot at a thunderdome.

If we lynch PMom, Rarity claims she would get a thunderdome to use because she gets the PR of the first person lynched

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Poque posted:

if i die, rarity gets my thunderdome and she gets to protect you from tomorrow's cuddle.
if there's a no cuddle, my thunderdome (probably) eventually recharges.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

goes to a concert and shows everyone what it means to be a "freak on a leash".

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Yes. Don't kill jake

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Rarity will you use a thunder done on me?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
She glanced over at the pretty green chocobo that was standing by the Highwind. He looked very regale, calm, and like he could outrun anything that would ever try to harm him. She ran over and began to lead him inside. "C'mon DrahEm Kcuf, time to go to your new room!" she exclaimed.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Fine ##vote no lynch

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Asiina posted:

She glanced over at the pretty green chocobo that was standing by the Highwind. He looked very regale, calm, and like he could outrun anything that would ever try to harm him. She ran over and began to lead him inside. "C'mon DrahEm Kcuf, time to go to your new room!" she exclaimed.

You shoulda led with Dry Bones.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Asiina posted:

stop it

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

MildManeredManikin posted:

Fine ##vote no lynch

Until JakeP explains why/how he dies, I'm sticking with my vote. Even after I might stick with it, but definitely staying with it for now.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

You shoulda led with Dry Bones.

This is a classic.

Tifa shook her head and said, "She certainly is infatuated with it isn't she?" Cloud smirked, "Face it, she's been a thief most her life. Exactly how many friends do you suppose she has that would give her something valuable?" Tifa smiled and nodded, her breasts bouncing jovially all the while. They then followed her into the Highwind.

##vote Jake

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

oh my god stories on fanfiction.net actually stop you from copying and pasting their high quality glory :psypop:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

What's that, you want more?

Hogwarts sighed and it echoed within his empty halls. The students had all left for the summer and he felt empty and useless. Hagrid was often around, but he was usually too focused on bizarre animals to fulfill the needs of Hogwarts. Professors would pop in occasionally, but being a magic school, Hogwarts didn't need much upkeeping. The little he did need was taken care of by Filch. ...

The giant squid saw how miserable Hogwarts was. It was true that he also missed the students, but for an entirely different reason; he missed their terrified screams as he revealed himself, rising from the murky depths of the lake.

His huge eyes stared mournfully at his very large tentacles. At one time, he had dreams of being an actor. The larger he grew, the fewer agents and scouts would come calling, until they finally stopped altogether. There wasn't much in the market for a squid that would split a schoolgirl from stem to stern.

He stared at his tentacles as they moved gently in the current. Schoolgirls were out... A plan formed in his mind and he swam to the surface, hesitating momentarily before pulling himself from the water. It ran off of his rubbery skin in rivulets as he made his way across the grounds. No humans were around to witness the incredible trek and no human would believe his eyes had he been a witness.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Dugong posted:

oh my god stories on fanfiction.net actually stop you from copying and pasting their high quality glory :psypop:

it was hilarious how websites used to use lovely javascript to protect their precious content.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I wish I could've been the Dragonball fan fiction I wrote when I was 16

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

##vote jakep

Still bitter about Ghost Trick mafia.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Little Mac posted:

I wish I could've been the Dragonball fan fiction I wrote when I was 16

Was it Videl? Please, please tell me I have one of yours in my Top 5 of Shame.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

This is a classic.

So is Dry Bones, and Dry bones includes the phrase "justifiable rape."

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Poque posted:

Rarity will you use a thunder done on me?

No chance in hell.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Rarity posted:

No chance in hell.

This is the correct choice.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Byers2142 posted:

Was it Videl? Please, please tell me I have one of yours in my Top 5 of Shame.

There was a lot of it. Videl was in them but it was never Videl focused oh god kill me

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
poque is a miller jester, everyone. don't fall for his trap.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Little Mac posted:

There was a lot of it. Videl was in them but it was never Videl focused oh god kill me

Ok, no, mine is Videl-centric.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I guess seeing as I've already partially claimed in haste I should say the rest, I also hide the role flip of the lynch (but not the alignment as I understand it)

Please don't lynch Jake guys, if he's town then you lose 2 town players for the price of 1 :(

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Byers2142 posted:

Ok, no, mine is Videl-centric.

No one ever had sex in my Dragonball fanfics so I think I'm safe

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Little Mac posted:

No one ever had sex in my Dragonball fanfics so I think I'm safe

I wouldn't call this one sex, per se.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Rarity posted:

I guess seeing as I've already partially claimed in haste I should say the rest, I also hide the role flip of the lynch (but not the alignment as I understand it)

Please don't lynch Jake guys, if he's town then you lose 2 town players for the price of 1 :(

Why would this be a townie power

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Little Mac posted:

why wouldn't it

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Pinterest Mom posted:

why wouldn't it

gg

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
lol

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i don't see why "steal the power of a dead player" is alignment-specific in a role-madness game.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Pinterest Mom posted:

i don't see why "steal the power of a dead player" is alignment-specific in a role-madness game.

Was focused on the janitorial portion of her powers tbh

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Little Mac posted:

Because my role PM says I'm town.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Opopopopopopanax climbed out of his pool. He really had no idea that filling it with, and swimming in, maple syrup was a bad idea. Before he could even wipe himself a little ZOMBIES!!! attacked him, so voraciously in love with the scent of sugar emanating off of every crevice, curve and chin in his body that he had no choice but to lay down and let himself be licked and nibbled on for like 20 minutes because ZOMBIES!!! move very slowly. And that's when the ZOMBIES!!! noticed Poque.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Rarity posted:

Because my role PM says I'm town.

gg

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Little Mac posted:

Was focused on the janitorial portion of her powers tbh

if she's stealing the role then it makes sense cause otherwise the whole game knows what role she took which would be silly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Byers2142 posted:

So is Dry Bones, and Dry bones includes the phrase "justifiable rape."

Having read that yesterday thanks to you and asiina talking about it, I can tell you the phrase is actually "morally justified rape".

• Locked thread