Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
im town aligned king dedede

i am a honest man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

quote:

You are Little Timmy.

Little Jimmy, your best friend, and you found a secret hidden cave in the woods. In this cave was the power to grant power unimaginable. Little Jimmy happened to be the one to retrieve the secret while you were too scared to go in the cave.

Little Jimmy used his power to animate all the characters from his favorite cartoons and force them to play a sick game for his amusement. Jimmy pulled you into the cave with his power and is holding you against your will.

If you guess 4 lynches correctly he will let you leave, otherwise, you will be trapped in the cave forever.

God, Jimmy is a total dick.

i was a secret player and ya'll suck

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
ahahha poque thats awful

i was right 2/3 at least. i count ernie as being right because he was not town. thanks for the game pig!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

gently caress PinMom for not letting me finish my interviews! :)

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CCKeane posted:

I am legitimately shocked I wasn't voted off like immediately.

i will never understand why either

uranus posted:

ahahha poque thats awful

i was right 2/3 at least. i count ernie as being right because he was not town. thanks for the game pig!

you're a loving idiot; i told you keane was scum on the umpteen loving days you insisted it was me you oblivious twit

i'm not even angry, but you spent half the loving game talking about how everyone was stupid for not listening to you with your head rammed so far up your rear end that it was impossible to play the game with you around

i was right on 2/3, too so congrats on matching my stats in a game where i claimed to you..............................

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Thanks for the game Cpig. If my role hadn't had the possibility of dying, I would have liked it even more. :mad:

Also what's up with mafia babies lately? I'm referring to Gulag and JJ replacing out.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
ernie i thought you werent mad :)

you only claimed cause you were under so much pressure from me

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

uranus posted:

ernie i thought you werent mad :)

you only claimed cause you were under so much pressure from me

i'm not, and no, i claimed so i could show you you were wrong, which you were according to everyone else in the thread but you

the fact that you're wearing 'catching me' as a badge when literally the first thing i did in this game was shoot someone who claimed miller astounds me

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
im just trying to feel good about winning

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
my n0 action was to make pock lynchproof for today

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
oops wrong thread

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

quote:

You are Oblina!

You are town aligned and win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Power - Smart, Talented, Kind - You are smart, talented and kind, but you still know how to scare the bejesus out of humans. each night you may either protect your friends (doc protect, unable to target self, unable to target same target twice in a row) or scare your enemies (roleblock)

Drawback - Monster - Humans dont give you a chance , you are a miller and also hated

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE ME SOME TOAST NEXT TIME I ASK FOR IT YOU gently caress

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Mills posted:

HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE ME SOME TOAST NEXT TIME I ASK FOR IT YOU gently caress

He could only give it to each person once.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

gently caress PinMom for not letting me finish my interviews! :)

I was looking to kill miss frizzle and I thought you might be her, sorry~

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

quote:

You are Inspector Gadget!

Power - Go Gadget Go! - You are a super cop! You may choose one person at night, you will discover whether that person is scum or not scum, alternately you may target any flipped player and see all the people who visited them the night they died.

Drawback - Bumbling fool - you can be kind of bumbling and sometimes your gadgets dont work as expected, there is a small chance that using your power may have an unexpected negative side effect!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
You are Gambit!

Power - Charming Cajun - You are loved and at night you may use your power to either "Tag" and object you own transforming it into a 1 shot vig instead of whatever its original function was OR use your cajun swamp powers to track another player. The vig cannot be used the same night it is created. You are in an unconfirmed masonry with Panoctagon

Mason Doc here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...SchkoZIq0M/edit

Drawback - Lone Wolf - If you are ever put at -1 and not lynched OR if your kill is ever blocked by any means 3 times in a row you will become a 3p survivor free agent.

My drawback was really weird. I got a tracking result on Panoctagon that tracked him to a kill on N1 which is why I went for him, never got any useful results afterwards

gg pig, i'm sad i never got toast so i could make a toastgun and kill someone

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I can't believe I spent pretty much all of yesterday trying to convince you to vote scum when you were obviously going to lose a Thunderdome against me and you still wouldn't do it, TT.

I was the Uncle from Jackie Chan Adventures, Jailer/hider and my disadvantage was that if I was ever directly insulted a random negative thing would happen to me after I smacked the offending player on the head. It happened once but I think Pig missed it.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i super thought ixt was scum, but it was entirely because you had a big silly fight with TT about who was leading a lynch and it was suspicious as all get-out.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Poque posted:

i super thought ixt was scum, but it was entirely because you had a big silly fight with TT about who was leading a lynch and it was suspicious as all get-out.

What were your guesses each day?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

chaoslord posted:

What were your guesses each day?

I got a guess n0 so I had a guess for D1:

D1: Big Nothing (because he often is the D1 target)
D2: Jon Joe, switched to Ernie
D3: Capps
D4: Ernie, switched to Pmom
D5: Dugong
D6: Taste, switched to Capps because I thought people were finally going to be mad about him holding the game hostage

also btw from d1 trivia:

CapitalistPig posted:

You were first but you don't get a prize because you aren't technically in the game.

:smug::smug::smug:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Poque posted:

Poque, I expected better from you.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Ixtlilton posted:

Poque, I expected better from you.

I actually came off that theory when you posted this

Ixtlilton posted:

I'm reasonably sure that that's a mod error and TT tried to votesteal me because he's terrible, got blocked, but he still gave BN the result though, because there's nothing in my pm about voting.

because I really really really really really really really hate when scum tries to hide by pretending a mod error happened and I respect you enough to figure you wouldn't try that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
It wasn't a mod error, technically he still did visit, he was just unsuccessful at stealing the vote.

Which is why I told bn he saw tt visit ixt or whoever it was

• Locked thread