Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Yeah, I'll probably do another. I didn't realize we had so much time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

anime gently caress pillow posted:

We need more entries. Lets go folks!

Ima do it but I'm at work and my boss wouldn't find it funny.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Rarity posted:

Dammit I'm going to have to bow out of this one. I'm staying in a hostel from today, I'm not going to have any privacy to do this :(

Make it a group reading!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Byers will be next against the wall, as a mercy to him.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

We cant lynch Meinberg before I finish part two and part three of his epic saga with Kevin Smith

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Two days. Two days to craft the perfect reading of a masterpiece.

Allow me to make a secondary challenge. Should anyone choose to use the bestiality/architecture tour de force I'm currently sharing with the thread as their piece for the challenge, I will do something amazing for them. First come, first serve!

Hogwarts could take them all, he knew he could. But what would the other wizarding schools think? Would Beauxbatons allow a giant squid to violate her? Certainly not! If Durmstrang ever found out, there'd be no end of teasing.

The giant squid grew impatient and slid a seventh tentacle into a window, followed immediately by an eighth. "Two. One. Time's up and you didn't decide."

"What! But that's not fair!"

"It's a simple answer: yes or no. Now I'll have to punish you." And with that, he struck Hogwarts square on the outer wall with a paddle-like tentacle. Hogwarts yelped and tried to squirm away, but the tentacles and his foundation held firm. The giant squid struck him with the other. Again and again he spanked the naughty wizarding school until he sobbed for the giant squid to stop. And still he spanked.

The giant squid finally stopped, but Hogwarts didn't have time for a reprieve before the giant squid forced his extra long, spanking tentacles into two separate windows. They slid through the room and forced the doors open, the pain only adding to Hogwarts' pleasure. The tentacles were in the halls now, massaging the long, stone tunnels.

This was incredible, the giant squid thought. He really should have done this ages ago. Every tentacle was in a different window. No schoolgirl, no matter how many movies she made, could hold all ten tentacles at once. Each one moved differently and with a different pace, driving Hogwarts crazy with the inability to match his speed.

He felt that familiar feeling and doubled his efforts. Ink exploded all over Hogwarts, some finding its way into the windows. He unified his tentacles somewhat, completely focused on Hogwarts. He must be close.

Then it happened: water shot out of faucets, toilets overflowed and bread set in ovens to keep warm by thoughtful house-elves exploded. Hogwarts shook violently to his foundations, rousing Filch from bed and sending house-elves and Mrs Norris scrambling for cover. Even Hagrid heard the groan of stone and came running.

They searched around the castle and through the castle, but found no sign of intruders. Most perplexing was the sticky ink on one side of the castle. Hagrid peered through the dark toward the lake, but was unable to see the ripples left in the wake of the giant squid.

The giant squid slipped beneath the waves, wanting to grin even though his beak was incapable. He anticipated a very short summer before the professors and students returned, so he had better make the most of it.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

You will change your mind after you hear my reading, Diqnol. I'm a gift to this thread, pure and simple.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
look at these loving goons.

i cannot believe i'm seriously considering reading a fanfiction out loud and posting it on the internet.

i should seriously reexamine my life and how it has come to this point.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Byers I will read that fanfic. It will move you to tears.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Propaganda Machine posted:

look at these loving goons.

i cannot believe i'm seriously considering reading a fanfiction out loud and posting it on the internet.

i should seriously reexamine my life and how it has come to this point.

Stop lamenting the posting of fanfics and post some fanfics.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i found an old fanfic of mine. i will not post it.

i wrote it when i was even younger than when i drew Gay Algebra Zemus

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Asiina posted:

Stop lamenting the posting of fanfics and post some fanfics.

there was this one time squall fell into a black hole and landed in midgar and squall met a pretty girl in midgar named aeris and squall and aeris traveled the world together and fell in love and then aeris died so squall was very sad and then squall killed himself the end

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

i found an old fanfic of mine. i will not post it.

i wrote it when i was even younger than when i drew Gay Algebra Zemus

Oh course you won't post it. You will read it. And record it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

there was this one time squall fell into a black hole and landed in midgar and squall met a pretty girl in midgar named aeris and squall and aeris traveled the world together and fell in love and then aeris died so squall was very sad and then squall killed himself the end

C-

Not enough tentacle sex.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

All Chris wants to do is get to his drat trailer so he can take care of extremely awkward boner number two of the day. That's all Chris has wanted to do, in fact, since about five minutes into filming Kurt and Blaine's stupidly heated make out scene. It's not like it never happens - everyone has an embarrassing story about getting a little too into a scene - and it's not like it's his fault that the entire point of the scene was Blaine giving Kurt a hickey. Chris just has a very sensitive neck. A very sensitive neck that Darren had spent the better part of an hour sucking on, even if it was light enough that there's barely a mark and he has to go into makeup after lunch to get a hickey painted on for the scene where Burt notices it.

It's not like it was Darren, or even the situation, really. There's really nothing sexy about lying around under hot studio lights while people shout directions at you, but there is a lot sexy about the sense memory that lips trailing over his throat brings, and it's all loving Cory's fault. He knows how Chris gets, knows how sensitive his neck is, and he likes to tease and tease and tease because he knows he can't leave marks, and--

Chris hates his life.

He's got his bag positioned awkwardly over his hard cock, which is not only super obvious but frustrating because it bumps against his cock with every step he takes. By the time Chris ducks and weaves his way through what seems like everyone on the Paramount lot and makes it to his trailer, he's so keyed up that all he wants to do is jerk off in his trailer bathroom like a creep, wash his hands, and try to squeeze some actual food into his lunch break.

What he gets is a couch full of Cory, strategically positioned into what he mistakenly thinks is a sexy pose. Chris told him it's not sexy, several times, but Cory persists. "Hello!" Cory says brightly as Chris slams the door behind him and throws his bag onto the counter. "Oh, hello," Cory says, pointedly staring at Chris's cock straining against the front of his stupidly tight pants.

"Shut up," Chris says.

"What kind of scene were you just filming?" Cory asks, raising an eyebrow. "And don't say something with Mike, I'll know you're lying, Chris. I'm not falling for that again."

"Dammit," Chris sighs, because in addition to being hilarious, he had gotten some quality jealous sex out of that, which was-- oh. Well. There's an idea. "Nothing much," Chris says, smiling sweetly at Cory and walking over until Cory pulls him down onto the couch. "That hickey scene just got pushed up a day, is all."

"Oh," Cory says, his hand squeezing just a little too hard at Chris's waist. "Really?"

"Mmm-hmm," Chris says, tilting his head back against Cory's shoulder and stretching his neck out. "Darren was really getting into things. You know him, he's very method."

"I'll bet he is," Cory mumbles, and Chris grins a little to himself at the tight twitch of Cory's jaw.

"Bit of a perfectionist, too," Chris says, stretching and arching his hips up. "I'm sure they got a good take, but he kept saying it didn't feel passionate enough, and--" That does it, and Cory makes an annoyed noise and hauls Chris into his lap, gripping his hips tightly and squeezing.

"Do I need to go give him a talk?" Cory growls, leaning up to suck at the pale column of Chris's throat, and Chris chokes out a laugh, rolling his hips down.

"Actually, please, please do, because that would be absolutely hilarious," Chris says. "Maybe he could give you some tips."

Cory nips at Chris's jaw as he tries to work his shirt open. "I highly doubt there's anything he could teach me."

"Okay, okay, no more talking about Darren," Chris breathes out, forcing himself to not think about any weird and sexy mental images that gives him of Cory and Darren together. Chris tilts his head to the side as Cory's mouth moves over his neck, sucking light enough that Chris whines, trying to press closer.

"Are you sure about that?" Cory asks, still skimming his lips over Chris's neck. It's not enough and Cory knows it's not enough, which means he's doing this entirely on purpose, and Chris is just about to call him an rear end in a top hat when Cory's hand squeezes at Chris's cock, still so, so hard and trapped inside his hellishly tight pants. "Because obviously Darren does it for you."

"poo poo," Chris hisses, pressing forward against Cory's hand. "Cory, hey, you know it's not like that."

"Yeah?" Cory asks, squeezing again. "Because it kind of seems like it is like that. You don't get this hard when we're just kissing."

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Asiina posted:

C-

Not enough tentacle sex.

and then ultros had necrophilia with aeris and squall

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Byers2142 posted:

Oh course you won't post it. You will read it. And record it.

it's not funny enough, and then people would have lines from it that they could find with The Googles.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Jakep can your expand on the wherefores of your imminent demise?

Pmom are we meant to guess the fanfic that is of because those are some generic rear end names.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Diq and Kumba, if you want to take your time and do another reading to submit you are more than welcome to. You can only make one submission, but you can make and post as many as you want. Come Saturday just tell me what submission you want judged.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I have returned home, time for more fanfic.

Later, after a good meal and some drinks, the adults decided to kick back for some rest. Tifa snatched Clouds hand and drug him away to some dark corner of the ship, Yuffie vanished off with several crew members and Barrett, Vincent departed to his room to "meditate" alone, and Cid was left by himself at the table. He looked around at the empty seats and realized just how lonely he was. He stood and walked over to a window to watch the great expanse of land below them flying by. The world, he thought, the entire world was just flying by, and he was alone.... He sighed and concentrated on the world below him, trying to become one with it. Movement caught his eye. Below was a small group of chocobos running. He then felt this strange feeling course through him. He felt suddenly a sort of kinship to these beasts of burden. He then remembered Yuffie's chocobo, DrahEm Kcuf. He turned and left for the stable.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Hurt posted:

Diq and Kumba, if you want to take your time and do another reading to submit you are more than welcome to. You can only make one submission, but you can make and post as many as you want. Come Saturday just tell me what submission you want judged.

excellent news

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Dr. Hurt posted:

Hello fans of fiction! It is time to announce the first challenge.

In the world of fan fiction, nothing is as sacred as the dramatic reading. All the best fanfics have videos on YouTube or audio files floating around of people overacting the hell out of bad fiction. Your challenge should you accept it is to make your own dramatic reading. It does not have to be of your role fanfic, but it has to be of some sort of fan fiction.

You have until 8 pm Saturday to post your dramatic reading in thread. They will be judged by myself, taste, and a panel of special guest judges.

The thunderdome is in effect. You can only vote for Pinterest mom, jakep, and no lynch.

can we also, as players, get a vote? like we all vote for the best and it counts for one vote among the mods and the special judges?

and we can't vote for ourselves duh duh

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Player Favorite will also get a special prize. :getin:

And yes, no voting for yourselves, cheaterpants.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
what is the prize. is it a vig? my follow-up question is, can i use it on myself

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

You'll just have to compete and find out! :anime:

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
when i get home from work i will speak a fanfic. it won't win because :effort:

but i will speak one

for "fun"

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Puntification posted:

Pmom are we meant to guess the fanfic that is of because those are some generic rear end names.
It's fanfic about actors from Glee.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
let's turbo no-lynch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I read Byers fanfic once for practice but I should have been recording because it's long and now I have to do it again.

Meanwhile...

He entered the stable and stared long and hard at the pretty green chocobo. It was curled up and sleeping, a sweet and innocent expression on it's feathered face. Cid quietly stepped nearer it so as to get a better view of it. He then felt a stirring within, and warmth spreading through him. His face was beginning to burn, and he couldn't resist the urge to step over and touch it lightly on it's head. DrahEm Kcuf's head jerked up and he chirped softly. Cid jumped ever so slightly, he hadn't meant to wake it. He then stroked it's head once more. It nuzzled his hand and warbled neath it's breath. Ever so slightly Cid's breathing increased, and his heart rate rose. "Such a pretty chocobo," he muttered quietly.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I will read poques fanfiction tomorrow night provided he mails it to me

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
He stood up and moved over to where the supplies were on the wall. He took down a muzzle, one that was normally reserved for wild and noisy chocobo, and gently placed it on DrahEm Kcuf's beak. He fastened it tightly behind the chocobo's head. A lil too tight, for the poor things eyes misted with tears for a moment. It stood and looked to Cid. He stared back at the chocobo for a moment, rubbing his abdomen and thinking to himself, his thoughts all jumbled into nothing but noise now. He began swaying and humming. A moment passed, and he turned and pulled out straps meant for restraining incredibly violent chocobo. He then went to work restraining DrahEm Kcuf.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Here you go Byers, this is for you.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s06Vg1kpNC9Z

I wish my mic didn't pick up every breath.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dr. Hurt posted:

Player Favorite will also get a special prize. :getin:

And yes, no voting for yourselves, cheaterpants.

You're crazy if you think I'm listening to any of these.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Too bad so far they have all been very funny. Especially the one about headbutting dudes in the peeny.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
when i was in like 4th grade we all had to do creative writing, and 50% of the class independently wrote stories that involved Barney getting murdered. i really wish i had mine so i could read it

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Poque posted:

when i was in like 4th grade we all had to do creative writing, and 50% of the class independently wrote stories that involved Barney getting murdered. i really wish i had mine so i could read it

when i was in middle school, i made a claymation of barney being beheaded. it was a lot more satisfying than a fan fiction.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

when i was in middle school, i made a claymation of barney being beheaded. it was a lot more satisfying than a fan fiction.

i'd vote for this

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Poque posted:

i'd vote for this

it's trapped on vhs at my parents' house :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I am not sure I can beat Kumba's reading.

• Locked thread