Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

you look like a guy i knew at enloe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Rarity posted:

This is a pretty dumb reason to kill me. Anyone in this game could easily be scum at the moment.

Wow. This is a stellar defense in which Rarity clearly commits to her town alignment.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Big Nothing posted:

Diqnol you have a amazing voice.

Thanks Big Nothing

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Rarity is town

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Don't lynch me because ANYBODY could be scum.

Pack it up boys. The reason for playing this game in the first place just disappeared inside it's own anus.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mills posted:

Don't lynch me because ANYBODY could be scum.

Pack it up boys. The reason for playing this game in the first place just disappeared inside it's own anus.

I'm pointing out your argument is lovely, deal with it.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:allears:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
stop fighting and vote no lynch

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Na I wanna murder the scum.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

You went to enloe? Did you know a dude named sabu?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

And Rarity is the lowest form of scum.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

I have that kind of face. People tell me they look like someone they know all the time

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Mags just looks like Alasdair Crawfish.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

MildManeredManikin posted:

I don't know if I really want to put up with Poque all game at this point
He is a jester or something, just put him on ignore.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Mills, I'm the only scum.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

yuming posted:

how rude

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yuming posted:

You shouldn't put people on ignore in mafia games :(

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
yuming, why won't you listennnnnn

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

ZOMBIES!!! want two things in life, brains and a healthy chase. A banker with his head stuck up his own rear end, therefore, can provide neither. Mills is the kind of person to argue for hours on end his authority and ferocity in typing words on a keyboard and getting reactions out of people, but during a ZOMBIES!!! apocalypse that is a skill that cannot help him. It was a day like any other for him. He woke up alone in bed, didn't brush his teeth or shower, a beggar spat at him, his morning newspaper was covered in bird-droppings, and a car splashed him from the side of the road ruining his tweed blazer. But, what wasn't normal about this day is that ZOMBIES!!! were right behind him at the top of the road!! Mills, never having worked out a single day of his life decided that running would consume too much of his energy. He stood there waiting for the ZOMBIES!!! to release him from the agony of life. But alas, even the ZOMBIES!!! didn't feel like going down anywhere Mills had (;)); they turned around and walked away. He didn't even have to try and bribe them. Mills had single-handedly saved a neighborhood by being its worst member. People were never going to hear the end of this.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

anime gently caress pillow posted:

You shouldn't put people on ignore in mafia games :(

but this is how gulag taught me to play mafia

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

JakeP (6): Pinterest Mom, Meinberg, Big Nothing, Poque, Rarity, Rarity, Pinterest Mom, Poque, MildManeredManikin, MildManeredManikin, Asiina, DuckHuntDog, anime gently caress pillow, Mills
Lynch No One! (5): Poque, Poque, Rarity, Pinterest Mom, Poque, Your Personal Muse, MildManeredManikin, Poque, Poque
Pinterest Mom (5): Asiina, Asiina, Asiina, Kumbamontu, Puntification, Rarity, Byers2142, Rarity, Opopanax, chaoslord, Asiina, Poque, Poque
Poque (3): Poque, Poque, Poque, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Poque, mr.capps, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Poque, mr.capps, mr.capps, CapnAndy, Poque, Poque, Poque, JakeP
Byers2142 (1): Rarity, fiery_valkyrie, Puntification, Pinterest Mom, Asiina, merk, MildManeredManikin, Big Nothing, merk, Asiina, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, soscannonballs, Big Nothing, soscannonballs, Puntification, Puntification, Puntification, MildManeredManikin
CapnAndy (1): soscannonballs
Asiina (1): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, Rarity, Rarity, Pinterest Mom, merk, Mills, anime gently caress pillow, Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, anime gently caress pillow, Mills
merk (0): Big Nothing, Big Nothing
Magnus Gallant (0): Kumbamontu, Kumbamontu
Rarity (0): merk, merk
mr.capps (0): anime gently caress pillow, anime gently caress pillow
Mills (0): Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine
Your Personal Muse (0): Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine
anime gently caress pillow (0): Asiina, Pinterest Mom, merk, Asiina, Pinterest Mom, merk
yuming (0): Your Personal Muse, Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine, Your Personal Muse
DuckHuntDog (0): DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog
Big Nothing (0): DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog

Not Voting (13): Adus, Dugong, Ernie., Hal Incandenza, Jefepato, Kitiara, Little Mac, Magnus Gallant, Power of Pecota, Propaganda Machine, uranus, winvirus, yuming

With 35 alive, it's 18 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 22nd, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 4 days, 4 hours.

THUNDERDOME is in effect! Votes for anything other than Pinterest Mom, JakeP, or no-lynch will not be counted!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'm not ignoring him! But if he's gonna annoy MMM that much he should.

This day is a wash. I was going to say I agree with Diqsol's analysis of PM's move being town. But if you were scum why not use that role early on.

Still deciding which of my three choices to go with~

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yuming posted:

I'm not ignoring him! But if he's gonna annoy MMM that much he should.

This day is a wash. I was going to say I agree with Diqsol's analysis of PM's move being town. But if you were scum why not use that role early on.

Still deciding which of my three choices to go with~

Because you can use it as a town clear later on as scum. If (s?)he had used it against someone everyone wanted lynched, say a scumbuddy, then it'd be a great way to make oneself look good. It's definitely too dangerous to do it in the jokephase of d1 as scum.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

There's a loving 1100 posts, I'm not reading them all. Did anything happen? What the gently caress. I'm in this game, right? If I'm not please ignore this post, I just remember maybe receiving a role or something

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i think yuming is scum

she seems ~~~****~*~*** OFF ***~*~****~~~

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
winvirus is also scum. im on a roll

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

winvirus posted:

There's a loving 1100 posts, I'm not reading them all. Did anything happen? What the gently caress. I'm in this game, right? If I'm not please ignore this post, I just remember maybe receiving a role or something

CATCH-UP POST:

THERE IS CURRENTLY A THUNDERDOME THAT IS MANDATORY THAT HAS BEEN LAIN DOWN BY PINTEREST MOM.

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR PIN MOM, JAKEP, OR NO-LYNCH.

THERE IS A CONTEST GOING ON FOR DRAMATIC READINGS OF FANFIC. READINGS MUST BE 90 SECONDS OR LONGER TO COUNT. THERE IS NO RESTRICTION FOR HOW LONG A READING ENDS UP, IT JUST MUST BE LONGER THAN 90 SECONDS. IF YOU ARE CHOSEN BY THE JUDGES AS BEST DRAMATIC READ THERE WILL BE A SECRET PRIZE.

ALSO HOGWARTS GOT hosed BY A SQUID.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Because you can use it as a town clear later on as scum. If (s?)he had used it against someone everyone wanted lynched, say a scumbuddy, then it'd be a great way to make oneself look good. It's definitely too dangerous to do it in the jokephase of d1 as scum.
That's how you think maybe, but not how everyone thinks.

It's a unique role, and I don't think PM's use speaks strongly to his alignment.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

This is a pretty boring thunderdome.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
*burst into thunderdome, farts, shuts door*

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

DuckHuntDog posted:

This is a pretty boring thunderdome.
This is a giant game~

This day is not going to bring much useful discussion. I propose a turbo thunderdome. ##vote JakeP

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

vote no lynch and this day can end and i can thunder dome again on d4 or d5 or something

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Yeah I've changed my mind ##vote no lynch

Pinmom is your flavour thundercats based?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
##vote no lynch

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I have the power to assign lynchproof to someone. I have to do it today. I can't do it to myself. I've been told I can't do it to Thunderdomers. Make me a deal if you want it.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Give it to Poque.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
lol yes pock

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

yuming
Feb 26, 2008