Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Puntification posted:

Yeah I've changed my mind ##vote no lynch

Pinmom is your flavour thundercats based?

Garfield/Natalie Portman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
do not give it to poque, he's the scum

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I'd say give it to me, but my ability causes me to self terminate

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Byers2142 posted:

Making art is a... frustrating process at times

I'm building a masterpiece here, y'all. Also, Jake, serious, why you dyin' tonight?

fundled

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Big Nothing posted:

I'd say give it to me, but my ability causes me to self terminate

how many of you people are dying tonight?

by 'you people' i mean 'non scums'

i need to know because of reasons unrelated to my nightkill(s).

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i've been told if i'm given another lynchproof it just stacks on top of my current shots, so i'd be 4x lynchproof.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Please give it to Poque, Mills, if our friendship means anything you'll do it.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Byers2142 posted:

Making art is a... frustrating process at times

I'm building a masterpiece here, y'all. Also, Jake, serious, why you dyin' tonight?

this owns

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
do you record through tindeck or just upload it there? i am going to record mine soon

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

use vocaroo

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna make one, but don't have a good microphone. :/

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
I give you the text of The Pokemon Story.

And a dramatic reading of Part 1.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

Here you go Byers, this is for you.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s06Vg1kpNC9Z

I wish my mic didn't pick up every breath.

Yes, yes.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Asiina posted:

Here you go Byers, this is for you.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s06Vg1kpNC9Z

I wish my mic didn't pick up every breath.

You sound like a girl I know named Gloria

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

If you read this whole thing something good will happen for you.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

do you record through tindeck or just upload it there? i am going to record mine soon

I record with Audacity, do a quick post-record edit, and then upload to tindeck. It allows me to do things like add the sound effects into my submission.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

If you read this whole thing something good will happen for you.

Death? Death would be good. Originally, I was going to do the whole thing in the recording, but my mind refused to go beyond where I stopped.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

I record with Audacity, do a quick post-record edit, and then upload to tindeck. It allows me to do things like add the sound effects into my submission.

This is how to do stuff right btw. Its how I made a song recently.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Oh yeah, mafia!

JakeP, why do you die tonight. You're dying anyway, be specific.

I think Rarity's town this game, more gut than anything based on her claimed role and her handling of her claimed role.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

anime gently caress pillow posted:

This is how to do stuff right btw. Its how I made a song recently.

I also record with a five-dollar headset, which is less than ideal. I wonder what my neighbors thought hearing me read that loving story...

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

Death? Death would be good. Originally, I was going to do the whole thing in the recording, but my mind refused to go beyond where I stopped.

You wish. Of you read that whole loving story something actually good will happen.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

You wish. Of you read that whole loving story something actually good will happen.

No fart noises, no rain, just read the stupid loving thing? Ok, let me get the alcohol...

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Fart noises and rain are always appreciated.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Pinterest Mom posted:

Garfield/Natalie Portman

basically the same thing

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

The slash means they are romantically involved. Should I make a glossary of fan fiction terms for the players?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Dr. Hurt posted:

The slash means they are romantically involved. Should I make a glossary of fan fiction terms for the players?

yes

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I will make it later and link it in my first post.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Dr. Hurt posted:

The slash means they are romantically involved.

an x can also be used.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

Fart noises and rain are always appreciated.

Apparently not enough, if I had to read the whole loving thing. No post-edit, no sound effects, no multiple takes, no happiness left in my night...

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!

Ernie. posted:

Mills vs. ZOMBIES!!!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s06BDMH2dkCg

God I hate my voice. This isn't long enough for the contest anyway, I will put more effort into my actual entry.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Too true. This van be an ever evolving glossary of terms since I might not get everything.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
mine is coming.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

mine is coming.

Mine came over and over, bloodily.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
here we go. this fanfic has no title.

Listen to me talk about weird poo poo

link to fanfic: http://fuckyeahhorriblefanfiction.tumblr.com/post/13484991050/found-this-from-fanfiction-net

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

This is quality.

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!

I'm glad you posted this before I did any of the parts of ZOMBIES!!! thing that mentioned you. I would have mispronounced your name.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
here's a thing with poor audio quality but blame vocaroo

http://vocaroo.com/i/s17tWYkFxwZo

here's the text: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3650423&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=66#post432806991

you said dramatic reading so i took that pretty literally

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Poque gets my vote. KNUCK KNUCK KNUCK made me lose it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:nws: :nms:

Finally it stood there, unable to move or cry out. It looked over to Cid nervously. Cid was now drooling ever so slightly and rubbing his crotch. "Lonely," he mumbled, "I'm lonely pretty boy, are you lonely too?" Cid unbuttoned his pants with his right hand while his left continued it's stroking. He then slid them off onto the floor. He stood behind the chocobo and ran his fingers through it's lovely green feathers. He snatched a handful of feathers in his left hand and pulled a bit. The chocobo tried to squawk, and at that time his right hand lead his meaty cock into it's rear. It's eyes widened in fear and it's face contorted in pain. It shivered as Cid's shaft tore into it's rectum. In and out Cid went, slowly first, but then faster, more violent. Cid paid no mind to the blood that was seeping out around his penis, he only cared for the moment. He felt wonderful, he felt at one with nature and the chocobo. "Yes..." he hissed quietly, his voice taking on a more hateful tone, "Lonely drat bird!" He gripped it's feathers with both hands and pulled it toward him. Green feathers were floating on the air about him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

drat Adus you did what I was thinking of doing. It's ok, I have a pretty good trick up my sleeve.

• Locked thread