Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
everyone should listen to ernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Pinterest Mom posted:

hypothesis: Ernie submits his vote to the mods privately, and there's a delay until he can announce the vote in thread and have it take effect.

What's that based on?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

zombies are slow to move.

he seems to indicate that he's set his sights on poque

Ernie. posted:

ZOMBIES!!! move very slowly. And that's when the ZOMBIES!!! noticed Poque[/i].

and then poque gets snatched away from him.

Ernie. posted:

But Poque looked especially high-functioning for a zombie. They marched on Poque. He stood his ground. They inched a little closer. He stood his ground. Two or three of them let out a sound between a groan and a roar. Poque continued to stand his ground. It's like he didn't notice the threat, even. They lifted him in the air, celebrated their finding their ZOMBIE!!! king, and put him out of reach of anyone's votes for the entire game-day.

zombies are slow to move.

Ernie. posted:

ZOMBIES!!! have kindly requested that people not end the day early because they are slow to move. Nobody listened.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Byers, there has to be an exception to the rule to make it a rule. You talked about ernie without reading his posts. You made a big deal out of this contest. You joked until you absolutely couldn't get away with it.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Byers, there has to be an exception to the rule to make it a rule. You talked about ernie without reading his posts. You made a big deal out of this contest. You joked until you absolutely couldn't get away with it.

I'm assuming italics are things to skip in the thread right now; only reason I even knew about ZOMBIES!!! is because it's bolded in all his posts. I'm still not 100% convinced those are hidden messages.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

They are. Read them.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
do the zombies represent ernie or do the zombies represent the rest of the thread?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i don't know what ernie wants. if he's the zombies then he's protecting me by putting me out of reach. but if the thread is zombies then he's pissed that ya'll won't vote for me

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
why did ernie suddenly come up anyway

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
You took away ernie wants to vote poque from the ZOMBIES make poque the zombie king story?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm not even reading Ernie's posts.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

read his last post. the zombies represent ernie.

Poque posted:

i don't know what ernie wants. if he's the zombies then he's protecting me by putting me out of reach. but if the thread is zombies then he's pissed that ya'll won't vote for me

he was going to vote you until i heroically snatched you out of reach~

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Because SOMEBODY is flopping like fish

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Puntification posted:

You took away ernie wants to vote poque from the ZOMBIES make poque the zombie king story?

oh i might have misread it.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

I just did. ZOMBIES!!! are scum, Poque's their king, and they're ignoring Asiina, Opop, Mills, and Rarity for some reason, right?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

so both me and ernie used our powers to protect poque?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Pinterest Mom posted:

yeah. if ernie is zombies, then according to the story he pulled me out of the reach of v otes.

it is probably just ernie jumping on the bandwagon of not voting me, which is the dumbest idiot bandwagon in mafia history

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Byers2142 posted:

I just did. ZOMBIES!!! are scum, Poque's their king, and they're ignoring Asiina, Opop, Mills, and Rarity for some reason, right?

maybe Asiina, Opop, Mills, and Rarity are the second scumteam.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
if only we could vote for one of them.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

What I get from his fanfiction is he gets off on ZOMBIES!!!

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Pinterest Mom posted:

I think ernie is just messing about but even if it is a legit posting restriction when he wants to say something he's really obvious about it, he just straight up asks us not to end the day early.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
let's turbo no-lynch.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

read his last post. the zombies represent ernie.

So if that's true, then he's calling Opop slightly scummy (licking and nibbling until they see Poque), and the others town since the ZOMBIES!!! ignore them?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

What I get from his fanfiction is he gets off on ZOMBIES!!!

Who doesn't?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Votecount for Day 1

Lynch No One! (16): Poque, Poque, Rarity, Pinterest Mom, Poque, Your Personal Muse, MildManeredManikin, Poque, Poque, Puntification, Magnus Gallant, Asiina, Adus, fiery_valkyrie, Power of Pecota, Kitiara, Byers2142, Big Nothing, DuckHuntDog, winvirus, merk, Byers2142
JakeP (5): Pinterest Mom, Meinberg, Big Nothing, Poque, Rarity, Rarity, Pinterest Mom, Poque, MildManeredManikin, MildManeredManikin, Asiina, DuckHuntDog, anime gently caress pillow, Mills, yuming, Asiina, Big Nothing, DuckHuntDog, Hal Incandenza
Poque (3): Poque, Poque, Poque, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Poque, mr.capps, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Poque, mr.capps, mr.capps, CapnAndy, Poque, Poque, Poque, JakeP
Pinterest Mom (3): Asiina, Asiina, Asiina, Kumbamontu, Puntification, Rarity, Byers2142, Rarity, Opopanax, chaoslord, Asiina, Poque, Poque, Puntification, Byers2142
CapnAndy (1): soscannonballs
merk (0): Big Nothing, Big Nothing
Magnus Gallant (0): Kumbamontu, Kumbamontu
Rarity (0): merk, merk
mr.capps (0): anime gently caress pillow, anime gently caress pillow
Byers2142 (0): Rarity, fiery_valkyrie, Puntification, Pinterest Mom, Asiina, merk, MildManeredManikin, Big Nothing, merk, Asiina, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, soscannonballs, Big Nothing, soscannonballs, Puntification, Puntification, Puntification, MildManeredManikin, fiery_valkyrie
Mills (0): Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine
Your Personal Muse (0): Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine
anime gently caress pillow (0): Asiina, Pinterest Mom, merk, Asiina, Pinterest Mom, merk
yuming (0): Your Personal Muse, Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine, Your Personal Muse
Asiina (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, Rarity, Rarity, Pinterest Mom, merk, Mills, anime gently caress pillow, Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, anime gently caress pillow, Mills, merk
DuckHuntDog (0): DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog
Big Nothing (0): DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog

Not Voting (7): Byers2142, Dugong, Ernie., Jefepato, Little Mac, Propaganda Machine, uranus

With 35 alive, it's 18 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 22nd, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 10 hours.

THUNDERDOME is in effect! Votes for anything other than Pinterest Mom, JakeP, or no-lynch will not be counted!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
##vote no lynch

-1 to NL

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

let's turbo no-lynch.

I think we're past the point of calling it a turbo.

Kumbamontu posted:

##vote no lynch

-1 to NL

Just when serious discussion started?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I think we should just no lynch right now. We aren't going to have any helpful discussion that we can't have tomorrow.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

DO NOT NOLYNCH UNTIL SATURDAY. I NEED TIME FOR MY FANFIC.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
We're forced to vote two players that no one is going to discuss, one of which says he will die very soon. Let's no lynch and see what night 1 brings. It also has the added benefit that I'll probably die so I can unbookmark this game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I only read the zombie story I was in.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

##vote no ly...

Nah, just fuckin' with you.

##unvote

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

oh yeah ##unvote

if a mod says they can still submit after hammer then i'll revote

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

We're forced to vote two players that no one is going to discuss, one of which says he will die very soon. Let's no lynch and see what night 1 brings. It also has the added benefit that I'll probably die so I can unbookmark this game.

I'd protect you, but I'm going to be busy protecting Poque.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Byers2142 posted:

I think we're past the point of calling it a turbo.

Just when serious discussion started?

wanna fight about it?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

merk posted:

Why do you long for death, sweet summer child? Has the winter bitten you in places you mustn't discuss?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Kumbamontu posted:

wanna fight about it?

Sure, go get three or four of your friends to make it fair.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

merk posted:

I think we should just no lynch right now. We aren't going to have any helpful discussion that we can't have tomorrow.

me but the entire game

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck, give me my chapter scenario so I can write it this weekend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i will lead the scum to victory.

• Locked thread