Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Mine is the best. I want that vig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Poque posted:

Mine is the best. I want that vig.

I'm voting yours as best right now. When do we start voting on our favorites, anyway?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Byers2142 posted:

I'm voting yours as best right now. When do we start voting on our favorites, anyway?

you should format your vote in bold and with two pound signs. voting starts day 2

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Poque posted:

you should format your vote in bold and with two pound signs. voting starts day 2

Ok, I'll make sure to d... oh, you! :allears:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

mr.capps posted:

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/live-from-just-for-laughs-and-outside-lands-festival/
this was their best recent episode

jesus christ, zach woods is amazing. he might be the best improviser in the world.

Proof positive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ti_Eyl_tNM

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Fast Luck posted:

You have been assigned to write an entry into the Mario saga fan fiction. You are tasked with writing:
Chapter One
Peach cucks Mario, cheating on him with his brother Luigi! Mario does NOT know.

Give me a chapter to write. My qualifications are that I read a lot of Mills and Boon as a teenager.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I read a lot of Mills

do all australians know each other?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Poque posted:

do all australians know each other?

Yes.

Mills, Gaz, Baz and Shaz all say hi.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

MildManeredManikin posted:

It was furnished with a lot of red things with ornate gold trimming like stuff in a throne room, but the lighting was really dingy and it gave off a depressing vibe.

You looked like the dude in your avatar and you had a girlfriend. My partner was there too and we all watched a movie. For some reason your apartment was connected to a student housing area and students had to go through your apartment to get to their rooms, so that was irritating.

Not as weird as the dream I had about Asiina/PMach though

i basically live in a fancy palace yeah

shag carpet included, good guess magnus

Fast Luck posted:

I had that dream too.

The first one

my plan to invade everyone's thoughts through their dreams is slowly coming to fruition.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

Fast Luck isn't actually in the game, although he's giving me a chapter of fanfic to write.

Fast luck is in this game.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Lynch No One! (16): Poque, Poque, Rarity, Pinterest Mom, Poque, Your Personal Muse, MildManeredManikin, Poque, Poque, Puntification, Magnus Gallant, Asiina, Adus, fiery_valkyrie, Power of Pecota, Kitiara, Byers2142, Big Nothing, DuckHuntDog, winvirus, merk, Byers2142, Kumbamontu, Byers2142, Byers2142, Poque
JakeP (5): Pinterest Mom, Meinberg, Big Nothing, Poque, Rarity, Rarity, Pinterest Mom, Poque, MildManeredManikin, MildManeredManikin, Asiina, DuckHuntDog, anime gently caress pillow, Mills, yuming, Asiina, Big Nothing, DuckHuntDog, Hal Incandenza
Poque (3): Poque, Poque, Poque, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Poque, mr.capps, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Poque, mr.capps, mr.capps, CapnAndy, Poque, Poque, Poque, JakeP
Pinterest Mom (2): Asiina, Asiina, Asiina, Kumbamontu, Puntification, Rarity, Byers2142, Rarity, Opopanax, chaoslord, Asiina, Poque, Poque, Puntification, Byers2142, Kumbamontu
CapnAndy (1): soscannonballs
merk (0): Big Nothing, Big Nothing
Magnus Gallant (0): Kumbamontu, Kumbamontu
Rarity (0): merk, merk
mr.capps (0): anime gently caress pillow, anime gently caress pillow
Byers2142 (0): Rarity, fiery_valkyrie, Puntification, Pinterest Mom, Asiina, merk, MildManeredManikin, Big Nothing, merk, Asiina, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, soscannonballs, Big Nothing, soscannonballs, Puntification, Puntification, Puntification, MildManeredManikin, fiery_valkyrie
Mills (0): Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine
Your Personal Muse (0): Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine
anime gently caress pillow (0): Asiina, Pinterest Mom, merk, Asiina, Pinterest Mom, merk
yuming (0): Your Personal Muse, Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine, Your Personal Muse
Asiina (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, Rarity, Rarity, Pinterest Mom, merk, Mills, anime gently caress pillow, Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine, Pinterest Mom, Rarity, anime gently caress pillow, Mills, merk
DuckHuntDog (0): DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog
Big Nothing (0): DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog

Not Voting (8): Byers2142, Dugong, Ernie., Jefepato, Little Mac, Poque, Propaganda Machine, uranus

With 35 alive, it's 18 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 22nd, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 6 hours.

THUNDERDOME is in effect! Votes for anything other than Pinterest Mom, JakeP, or no-lynch will not be counted!

All players are listed.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I think NL was hammered at some point if I'm reading that right.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It was, by Byers.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

:smith:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

Lynch No One! (16): Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

Voting on favorites will happen after deadline. Once people have all turned their submissions in. I'll make a poll for it.

Also: If this day ends today, the contest will still go on tomorrow. You have until 8 pm EST to submit your Dramatic reading in thread.

You will do so by making a post like this:

You in the future posted:

For the Dramatic Reading Challenge I am submitting "Mario watches while Luigi and Peach totally get it on" by Byers. (Insert link here)

This way, we can compile submissions for the judges and for the fan favorite vote. Thanks~

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

this is the post that shows up as the hammer, but clearly it doesn't count.

Byers2142 posted:

##vote no ly...

Nah, just fuckin' with you.

##unvote

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hurt, am I correct? If I'm reading that right, we're two off a NL right now, and 2 people unvoted at the end there, implying at one point there were 18 votes.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

this is the post that shows up as the hammer, but clearly it doesn't count.

Ohhhhhhhhhh. Good! :D

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Thanks Prop Machine. I was just going to post that Byers jokevote was counted when it was -1. Currently we are at -2, Day 1 is still ongoing.

Also thanks Diq for the alert.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Dr. Hurt posted:

Thanks Prop Machine.
is it a joke to just conflate the two of them forever?

Dr. Hurt posted:

Fast luck is in this game.
I am now :siren: mod confirmed :siren: in the game.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

In my fanfic they are they same person.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
For the dramatic reading challenge I am submitting "From under the bed Chapter 1" by iamredbird8 http://vocaroo.com/i/s0s2lBMpAzm1

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

:allears:
oh eric the intern

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Dr. Hurt posted:

Thanks Prop Machine.

Fast Luck posted:

is it a joke to just conflate the two of them forever?

Dr. Hurt posted:

In my fanfic they are they same person.

it's too bad poison mushroom isn't in this game.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dOWKNMqOhg

i tried to make it dramatic as possible.

its from here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9117495/3/Forbiden-Fruit-The-Tempation-of-Edward-Cullen

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
There's so many Burger Kings in Michigan

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

hi i'm like 6 pages behind but here have this i guess

Free MP3 download: Peanuts Gang 30 Years Later.mp3

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I found an Arby's in michigan. My drive is saved

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Little Mac posted:

hi i'm like 6 pages behind but here have this i guess

Free MP3 download: Peanuts Gang 30 Years Later.mp3

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/186441/1/The-Peanuts-Gang-30-years-later

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
WE HAVE THE MEATS(tm)

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hey I never received my role PM?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Dr. Hurt posted:

Voting on favorites will happen after deadline. Once people have all turned their submissions in. I'll make a poll for it.

Also: If this day ends today, the contest will still go on tomorrow. You have until 8 pm EST to submit your Dramatic reading in thread.

You will do so by making a post like this:

This way, we can compile submissions for the judges and for the fan favorite vote. Thanks~

I'm phone posting at best through the weekend, please don't make me reformat my submission

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

hey I never received my role PM?
Oh I wasn't put in the final playerlist, nevermind!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

FOR THE DRAMATIC READING CONTEST I AM SUBMITTING FORBIDDEN FRUIT: THE TEMPTATION OF EDWARD CULLEN READ BY URANUS

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm gonna ring the bell when I leave this Arby's. I think they have to cheer or do a dance

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Adus posted:

here's a thing with poor audio quality but blame vocaroo

http://vocaroo.com/i/s17tWYkFxwZo

here's the text: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3650423&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=66#post432806991

you said dramatic reading so i took that pretty literally

for the dramatic reading challenge i am submitting 'until the end of time' by an unknown author (i tried and could not find author name)

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I really want to submit a rap to the tune of the fresh prince of bel air which combines will smith and the dragon from the never ending story. I can't find anything and it wouldn't be 90 seconds long. Oh well

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Magnus Gallant posted:

I really want to submit a rap to the tune of the fresh prince of bel air which combines will smith and the dragon from the never ending story. I can't find anything and it wouldn't be 90 seconds long. Oh well

Just end it with thirty seconds of static to reach 90 seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

For the dramatic reading challenge I submitting "Our Time Is Now" by an anonymous friend of a friend.

• Locked thread