Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
Hey goons,

I wanted to put this up here as well as the SA-Mart thread, don't think I might get much interest here but worth putting it up. If anyone has any other suggestions on where to put it up to get more attention it would be greatly appreciated.

2002 Acura NSX
Manual 6 speed transmission
Exterior Color: Silverstone Metallic
Interior Color: Matching Silver
18,300 miles
One owner
Meticulously cared for
Located in Michigan

Ebay Link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs
Holy crap that NSX is mint!
Are you the original owner?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
$62K with 5 days left. God dammit, I'll never own one.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

mafoose posted:

Its almost like that info is in his post.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

mafoose posted:

I am actually posting it for my step dad who is not very good at computers. But pretty much he was able to buy the car from the widow of the original owner who had passed away.

Senior Funkenstien
Apr 16, 2003
Dinosaur Gum
Thought I'd post this here in case anyone was interested.

2006 Saturn Vue SUV
68k miles
4cyl Automatic
Premium Audio(Nice speakers with an amp, XM radio)
Onstar
Sunroof
New tires with about 8k miles one them
White with tan interior
No mechanical issues whatsoever. Low gas warning doesn't work and never has since I've had it.
I am the second owner and the title is clean.

Looking for 7k for it.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3658386

Here's an odd one.

I've removed OnStar from my car (2006 Saturn Ion) - the basic module itself has failed (radio transceiver module crapped out), and is no longer available from GM.

I replaced the factory mirror - which has OnStar buttons, auto dimming, compass, outside temp, the 3 OnStar buttons, and the OnStar LED - with one that lacks the OnStar features.

I know for sure it'll work on 06+ Ions and Relays, possibly Vues. It's up to you to check for parts compatibility. Let me know what numbers you need to match it up, but it seems to use the standard later model GM mirror plug.

The mirror is nearly pristine - I'd give it a 9 out of 10. All buttons work, all LEDs and displays work. A nice wipedown with glass cleaner will make it look brand new.

This is perfect for someone who has a similar model vehicle with a peeling/separating mirror - they're pretty well known for the reflective surface peeling away from the glass itself.

I replaced it with a version without OnStar - the one I picked up still has everything except the OnStar stuff.

Yes, my desk is a mess.

$25 shipped USPS Priority in the lower 48 US? If you'd like proof that it works, I have no problem plugging it back into the car, though the OnStar LED won't light up without an active OnStar plan.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Etrips posted:

I am actually posting it for my step dad who is not very good at computers. But pretty much he was able to buy the car from the widow of the original owner who had passed away.

So your step dad is curbstoning it, jumping title and advertising it as a one-owner? That's shady and illegal and pretty much the crap that gives eBay a bad name.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

meatpimp posted:

So your step dad is curbstoning it, jumping title and advertising it as a one-owner? That's shady and illegal and pretty much the crap that gives eBay a bad name.

I had to look that definition up because I have never heard of it. But he isn't flipping multiple vehicles and isn't a car dealer so... No? He already has the title transferred and has it insured. So I guess if you want to nit-pick it is technically a second owner car for all of a week. But thanks for assuming!

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Etrips posted:

I had to look that definition up because I have never heard of it. But he isn't flipping multiple vehicles and isn't a car dealer so... No? He already has the title transferred and has it insured. So I guess if you want to nit-pick it is technically a second owner car for all of a week. But thanks for assuming!

Then, by definition, his advertising it as a "One Owner" car is a lie.

Edit: And really, he's opening himself up to a lot of issues. Someone paying $60k plus for an NSX is going to expect it to be disclosed that it's not a one-owner car.

I don't have any problem with flipping cars, I've done it publicly here and flipped a '92 MR2 on eBay for a significant profit. But I fully disclosed the history, including my recent purchase of the vehicle.

Selling something as a One Owner car when you are the second owner is shady and opens your step-dad up to legal action for misrepresentation if the buyer is so inclined.

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Aug 17, 2014

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

meatpimp posted:

Cool. Feel free to contact him and let him know.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

meatpimp posted:

Edit: And really, he's opening himself up to a lot of issues. Someone paying $60k plus for an NSX is going to expect it to be disclosed that it's not a one-owner car.

I don't have any problem with flipping cars, I've done it publicly here and flipped a '92 MR2 on eBay for a significant profit. But I fully disclosed the history, including my recent purchase of the vehicle.

Selling something as a One Owner car when you are the second owner is shady and opens your step-dad up to legal action for misrepresentation if the buyer is so inclined.

Way to let your sperg flag fly.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
It's a legit concern. I'd be seriously pissed if I paid for a car like that and was lied to. I bought my Sting Ray from the daughter of the original owner and when/if I sell it I won't be claiming it as a two-owner car. gently caress people who lie about poo poo like that. It can and does impact the sale price.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Ozmiander posted:

No, if you want to put on big boy pants and start flipping $60k NSXs you better be transparent because you're not flipping Corollas anymore. People spending that kind of money take that poo poo seriously and like meatpimp said, you're opening yourself up to problems by hiding poo poo.

SPORK08
Sep 29, 2003
wagon-core
Woah, look at all these new things people listed for sale.......

Oh. poo poo. Third party NSX chat.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

Ozmiander posted:

Meatpimp's comments may be a bit pedantic, but then again a lot of market ready to buy a $60,000 NSX are pedants.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I am pretty sure that is good advice if you don't want Ebay to screw you out of 60K. One owner means one owner not one owner before I bought it.
I also highly doubt that this is what gives ebay a bad name, it is more likely people selling rusty mustangs to racist dummys sight unseen and shipping bricks instead of products, and ordering buyers to smash violins because the buyer filed a complaint instead of shipping it back to the seller.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Edit: SOLD

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Sep 2, 2014

Lagrange
Apr 27, 2002

EDIT: No longer available.

Lagrange fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Sep 5, 2014

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
I have a harbor freight engine stand a hoist, these models:

http://www.harborfreight.com/750-lb-engine-stand-69887.html
http://www.harborfreight.com/1-ton-capacity-foldable-shop-crane-69512.html

I've used both once and they are the only things left in my garage that I need to clear out. If anyone can pick them up in Albany, NY make me an offer - they fold up so should fit in most cars but if you have a truck you wouldn't even have to unbolt anything.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
They're easy to break down to fit in any car, frankly. I've got a Torin branded lift but it looks the same.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I don't really need another hoist, but if anyone wants it, i'd be glad to grab/hold it for you. I'm just up the road from Voltage.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Long shot stuff:

My crazy bro-in-law owns/controls/has 17 vehicles and told me I'd get 10% commission on anything I could sell for him. I figure craigslist will be the way to go, but just in case, I thought I'd give AI first shot.

Anybody in western Montana/Idaho wanting a hunting rig or farm truck? 1998 Chev Silverado 4x4 for $1600(sold) and a 1998 Ford Explorer 4x4 for $1975. Both are relatively high mileage rigs but run decent. PM or email catnip at montanacatnip dot com for details.

http://missoula.craigslist.org/cto/4666951769.html

edit: any license plate collectors around? I've got a 1966 Yukon/gold miner plate in decent condition. If there's any interest, I'll pic and post in SAmart.

dee eight fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Sep 24, 2014

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Selling mine and my girlfriend's extra cars:

2004 Subaru Impreza 2.5TS wagon 5 speed
115k miles - sold

Hyundai Sold.

Voltage fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Sep 23, 2014

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

It's a long shot but I'm out of options here, other than trading it in at a stealership for a MASSIVE loss

Here is the listing for my 2010 Mazdaspeed3 , at an already discounted price.

I'm willing to go as low as $12,000 for a goon.

Car is located in Toronto, Canada

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1015160027

SOLD

Blue On Blue fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Sep 17, 2014

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Sold

IOwnCalculus fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Oct 3, 2014

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

I'm selling a Superchips 2865 GM Tuner in SA-Mart

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3665440

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Bit of a long shot but what the hell. I'm looking for the intake manifold and some other parts off an early BMW E30, needs to be from a M10 equipped car. I believe this would be 1984 or older for the 318i, not sure what years for 316i.

Willing to pay overseas shipping.

Miskatonic
May 16, 2010

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.

Voltage posted:

Selling mine and my girlfriend's extra cars:

2004 Subaru Impreza 2.5TS wagon 5 speed
115k miles - $4,000 OBO
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/cto/4661156481.html

Hyundai Sold.

Why is that Subaru so cheap? In my state (Oregon) you could get maybe $7k easy. I'd jump on that deal in a heartbeat.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Miskatonic posted:

Why is that Subaru so cheap? In my state (Oregon) you could get maybe $7k easy. I'd jump on that deal in a heartbeat.

I'm guessing because Subarus of that vintage in Oregon aren't rusting apart like they do on the east coast. Car values drop much quicker in the rust belt.

RapeWhistle
May 26, 2009
I can't make it to the Austin F1 race this year, so I have 4 weekend-pass tickets and a parking space available for the 2014 Formula 1 race at Circuit of the Americas.

The seats are in the turn 15 grandstand, section 24, row 12, seats 13-16. It really is an exciting view from this spot. You get to see the rapid deceleration into t12, the most complex series of turns on the track, and acceleration out into t16.

I'll sell the whole package for $1500 shipped, or $400 for each ticket individually, and $50 for the parking space, which is located in Lot H.

I won't have the tickets in hand until the first week of October so I'm just seeing if there is interest at the moment before I resort to something awful like stubhub. Also, I want to give some AI goons a good deal.

Email me if interested: komseh @ gmail

Edit: Will post SA-Mart thread once I have tickets in hand, this post is just to see if there is interest.

RapeWhistle fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Sep 22, 2014

Aflicted
Jun 9, 2007
I stripped out everything from my 2013 WRX and have now posted it in SA Mart here.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3667436

Please keep all of the communications in that thread, whatever doesn't sell goes up on ebay. I need money to blow on my new car so buy my poo poo! I mean SPEED and CLASS!

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
Edit: gone

Das Volk fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Sep 26, 2014

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

sold

angryhampster fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Nov 16, 2014

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I have a single Koni Yellow Sport Shock - 8741 1490LSPOR

Shipped directly from Koni, on warranty replacement

Looking for $185 , prefer local (Toronto Canada)

Sipher
Jan 14, 2008
Cryptic
Hey Bay Area AI'ers

I'm selling the least AI car imaginable, a 2013 Mazda3 Hatchback. 6 speed manual, 2L SkyActiv engine, 22xxx miles.

Sold! No more car payments.

Sipher fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Oct 16, 2014

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
A manual hatchback is the least AI car imaginable???

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

It is heavy, plush, and has the itty-bitty engine. But still, it's reasonably AI.

Bojanglesworth
Oct 20, 2006

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Look at all these burgers-running me everyday-
I just need some time-some time to get away from-
from all these burgers I can't take it no more

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Hey guys, I am selling my wagon and figured I would post in here!

I have replaced the car so I am very motivated to sell!! Make offers!!!

Year, Make and Model: 2006 Subaru outback XT limited
Color: obsidian black pearl
Miles: 123k
Transmission: 5eat
Title: clean
Lien: yes
VIN: 4S4BP67C964350330
Seller's email address: (joe@shootjoec.com)
Asking Price: $10,000.00 OBO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuddy
Aug 1, 2006
I'll scream it until your ears bleed; You'll always have a friend in me.
Hello AI

Im selling my old daily

1990 190e mercedes with only 74,000 miles on it.

I have it up for sale on forums and locally on craigslist. Its a great car thats clean and you wont be disappointed if you came to see it. This is the perfect cheap car to run forever (these tanks run to 300k+), however I need it gone.

here is my local CL ad from Long Island. Im being pretty critical of my own car in it.

http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/4681444915.html

If a goon wants to buy it ill cut out all the bull... $3,000 firm. I have it up for $3500 everywhere else knowing someones going to lowball me.

text me if you're interested.