Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

l3ruce posted:

Rothwell was +400 by KO, best bet since Tim Sylvia was +400 against Brandon Vera.

I got Rothwell at +320 just to win. It was a good night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

l3ruce
Jul 7, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I got Rothwell at +320 just to win. It was a good night.

Really should have taken that KO money it's almost the only way Rothwell wins that fight. I have a hard time imagining what Rothwell could do to pull out a decision. The Rothwell by KO actually closed at +445 on 5dimes and +500 on http://www.sportsinteraction.com.

If you are ever looking to line shop http://bestfightodds.com/ this is the loving best btw.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

l3ruce posted:

Really should have taken that KO money it's almost the only way Rothwell wins that fight. I have a hard time imagining what Rothwell could do to pull out a decision. The Rothwell by KO actually closed at +445 on 5dimes and +500 on http://www.sportsinteraction.com.

If you are ever looking to line shop http://bestfightodds.com/ this is the loving best btw.

In an ideal world once he had Overeem hurt enough to get the TKO he could just sit on his face for the rest of the round, then repeat.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?
I just noticed paddypower (UK bookmakers) are offering 7/4 on Conor McGregor winning a UFC title by the end of 2016.

Worst odds ever for such a long shot. You'd be better off just betting on him winning every fight with the same money.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Lord Waffle Beards Locks

Myles Jury > Takanori Gomi

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
attention fatherdog:

please remove the "Don't" on this thread title because I feel like it might discourage potential degenerates

tia

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
got 30 on jury caceres and big poppa hunt to all beat the poo poo out of their opposition.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

got 30 on jury caceres and big poppa hunt to all beat the poo poo out of their opposition.

Boxhead gonna do it.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

-Atom- posted:

attention fatherdog:

please remove the "Don't" on this thread title because I feel like it might discourage potential degenerates

tia

Please no

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Bet on MMA

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Lord Waffle Beards Locks

Myles Jury > Takanori Gomi

This is probably right.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Fat Twitter Man posted:

This is probably right.

Betting 50 to win 10 in MMA is rarely a good idea though.

I've bet against Sexyama even though Amir has a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Had to bet on Hunt too, he's pretty much even-money now, which is a bit off imo.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
let's hear it boys

outy
Aug 27, 2004

lost £7 on Amir, won £20 on Hunt.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
I made a bet with brUce in IRC moments before the Marshall/Manhoef fight that the Rhino would win. But I lost, so I sent the PayPal while Jimmy Smith was doing the post-fight interview.

I'm currently 0-2 in Betting On MMA.

-Atom- fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Sep 21, 2014

JuanGoat
Nov 6, 2009
Don't bet on Rin Nakai

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Why would you do such a thing

JuanGoat
Nov 6, 2009
Because I'm dumb

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

-Atom- posted:

I made a bet with brUce in IRC moments before the Marshall/Manhoef fight that the Rhino would win. But I lost, so I sent the PayPal while Jimmy Smith was doing the post-fight interview.

I'm currently 0-2 in Betting On MMA.

I don't think that 0-2 includes avatar bets because aren't those like 5$ or 10$ a pop

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
you can't quantify the number of things atom is bad at with mere numbers

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

I bet on Rin, Amir, Gomi, and pretty much every other bad fighter knowing that my Hunt to win bet and Hunt prop bet to finish the fight would cover.

It did. Nothing was gained or lost but the entertainment of yelling at bad underdogs.

Except Amir. He isn't bad.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Yuriy posted:

I don't think that 0-2 includes avatar bets because aren't those like 5$ or 10$ a pop

Well the only avatar bets I've done haven't happened yet so.....

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
I am going to go a multi for Mizugaki, Romero and Alvarez and put $20 just for a fun bet, it's paying at about 15-1.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

turntabler posted:

I am going to go a multi for Mizugaki, Romero and Alvarez and put $20 just for a fun bet, it's paying at about 15-1.

This is good poo poo.

You can get just Mizugaki at almost +450 right now and I think the odds are only going to get wider. I stopped betting but if I were still a degenerate I would consider that bet.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Nunes seems like a live dog to me as well. In addition to the long layoff for Zingano, she tends to be a bit of a slow starter and Nunes has finished a lot of fights in the first round.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Hello friends I give this gift to you. I have a free $500 from my bookie and I am going to bet it all on one bet. You guys choose what you want me to bet and I will bet it. I have no clue on what events are coming up so let me know what day the fight is and I will place the bet.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

jase1 posted:

Hello friends I give this gift to you. I have a free $500 from my bookie and I am going to bet it all on one bet. You guys choose what you want me to bet and I will bet it. I have no clue on what events are coming up so let me know what day the fight is and I will place the bet.

Romero/Mizugaki parlay

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

jase1 posted:

Put it all on Cariaso.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

jase1 posted:

Conor Mcgregor

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

jase1 posted:

Conor McGregor fights tomorrow. Bet on him. I say this in seriousness.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
Already the best ppv of all time.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

jase1 posted:

bet the farm on Poirier

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Romero/Mizugaki parlay

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

-Atom- posted:

bet the farm on Poirier

Might actually be a good bet if Conor's hand is injured.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

jase1 posted:

I love and trust you

JuanGoat
Nov 6, 2009
Here's a parlay:

Jon Tuck
Brian Ebersole
Tim Kennedy by decision
Eddie Alvarez
Mizugaki/Cruz Over 2 1/2 rounds

Trust me, I'm an expert

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Romero/Mizugaki parlay

This.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I see 3 votes for the parlay so here it is.

Romero/Mizugaki parlay $500 to win $4101.20

Bet is locked in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
I haven't been this whet since centsports closed up shop.